IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

I am not sure how it matters if there is another way to get to the freezer or not though. If we see KJ walking there by herself, then how would anyone else be involved?

The only way I can imagine, is if someone else was randomly waiting right there, and then pushed her inside when she happened to appear there too. That is hard to believe.

Oh I agree with you. But some people are saying she was lured down there by someone. If there's only one way to get there, that's easy to disprove.

Still open to looking at video stills that show someone else in the hallway with kenneka. A few people said they saw someone multiple times, but I haven't been able to see the same. Can anyone who has seen this other person(s) please take a still pic with the person in it and circle the person so I can visualize? And of course I'm not asking to see the mirror reflections/shadows from kenneka herself. Thanks in advance

You can google to find several videos with versions of another person, but IMO they are shadows that mimic KJ's movements on shiny surfaces.

Oh I agree with you. But some people are saying she was lured down there by someone. If there's only one way to get there, that's easy to disprove.

Only one way to get there or only one entrance? Just wondering which one you mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still open to looking at video stills that show someone else in the hallway with kenneka. A few people said they saw someone multiple times, but I haven't been able to see the same. Can anyone who has seen this other person(s) please take a still pic with the person in it and circle the person so I can visualize? And of course I'm not asking to see the mirror reflections/shadows from kenneka herself. Thanks in advance

No, bears10, I cannot, as I haven't seen shadows move and figures jump. The opening sequence is when she is walking to the far outside of the four of them down the hallway. The rest of the time, in the hotel footage, she spends alone.

There was discussion about what can be heard on the video of the party. There is one man well-over 21, standing against the wall, who requests: "Hey, get her cup." I can't even be sure it is Kaneeka's cup he wants. When I heard that statement though, I assumed the cup had more than water in it.

We have another case on WS; whereby, the accused and convicted murderess attended and threw parties at hotels in Chicago and that was about 3 years ago. It seems to be a common thing in Chicago. The other case did not use stolen credit cards for the rooms though. So, how did they manage to get that stolen credit card passed the front desk? Fraud Charges should be coming forthwith.

WithIn two hours, KJ drank one cup (+/-) and became exceedingly inebriated and disoriented. She isn't aimlessly looking about the huge hotel for ten minutes for a sink to be sick in or a potty seat. She is wandering trying to find something familiar - a way out! It's as if she is tripping through a maze.

I can, but did not, capture a SSs at the point when she is walking about, her eyes are often closed. She tilts her head back because her eyes are so closed her eyes become nearly slits that she's looking through. She acts blinded, esp. at the stair railing. Those exaggerated giant footsteps, what causes that body reaction? KJ is almost stomping with determination in the Kitchen. Had she ever been to the freezer before that night? Or to that Hotel for parties before?

Tox reports will be crucial to telling part of her story. Whatever is in the report, I don't expect she knowingly ingested any drugs other than weed and alcohol. I am sad her life ended so abruptly and so coldly. May Peace be with You, Kaneeka. :rose:

You can google to find several videos with versions of another person, but IMO they are shadows that mimic KJ's movements on shiny surfaces.

Yes, and our fellow member grayhuze has made several debunking videos about the shadows and the guy in the blue hoodie and others about this case. His YTs are under Gray Hughes. Tricia allows his video work to be posted on her website.

I don't know if anything criminal actually happened or not, but things just don't add up. I don't get creeped out easily and I'm creeped!!!

No, bears10, I cannot, as I haven't seen shadows move and figures jump. The opening sequence is when she is walking to the far outside of the four of them down the hallway. The rest of the time, in the hotel footage, she spends alone.

There was discussion about what can be heard on the video of the party. There is one man well-over 21, standing against the wall, who requests: "Hey, get her cup." I can't even be sure it is Kaneeka's cup he wants. When I heard that statement though, I assumed the cup had more than water in it.

We have another case on WS; whereby, the accused and convicted murderess attended and threw parties at hotels in Chicago and that was about 3 years ago. It seems to be a common thing in Chicago. The other case did not use stolen credit cards for the rooms though. So, how did they manage to get that stolen credit card passed the front desk? Fraud Charges should be coming forthwith.

WithIn two hours, KJ drank one cup (+/-) and became exceedingly inebriated and disoriented. She isn't aimlessly looking about the huge hotel for ten minutes for a sink to be sick in or a potty seat. She is wandering trying to find something familiar - a way out! It's as if she is tripping through a maze.

I can, but did not, capture a SSs at the point when she is walking about, her eyes are often closed. She tilts her head back because her eyes are so closed her eyes become nearly slits that she's looking through. She acts blinded, esp. at the stair railing. Those exaggerated giant footsteps, what causes that body reaction? KJ is almost stomping with determination in the Kitchen. Had she ever been to the freezer before that night? Or to that Hotel for parties before?

Tox reports will be crucial to telling part of her story. Whatever is in the report, I don't expect she knowingly ingested any drugs other than weed and alcohol. I am sad her life ended so abruptly and so coldly. May Peace be with You, Kaneeka. :rose:

Hi DeDee:loveyou:
I agree with you regarding KJ's giant & exaggerated footsteps. It appears as if her legs feel heavy. I know it could be from being drunk and tired, but to me it seems more exaggerated than that. Does anyone know of a drug that would cause this?

bbm I could set up an account under CARllS instead of CARIIS - can you spot the difference?

Could fool people, for a while at least.
Ii lL [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/...freezer-death/

"There’s a reason the public hasn’t seen surveillance video of Kenneka Jenkins walking into the hotel freezer where her body was found earlier this month.

It doesn’t exist, a spokesperson for the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center tells CBS 2’s Audrina Bigos.

More specifically, there is no video camera trained on the freezer."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I find that hard to believe. In a convention center/huge airport/ etc hotel there is NO camera on the walk in with $$$ meat, seafood, etc? Even mom and pop hole in the walls have cameras on on their walk ins due to THEFT by employees or break ins, (ie: insurance purposes and a beat down for those that stole...)

A question, though: Wasn't this area of the kitchen under construction -I know the freezer was on, but was it in use? Was there food in it? The reason I ask is that perhaps there was a camera that was turned off, due to it not being in use. I do think that often where there are many cameras installed, some are, for various reasons, left off at times.

So a lot of people don't think kenneka could have been stumbling like that from just alcohol. I've def been in that state from just alcohol but I was a party girl. That being said, there were many times I was really drunk and either smoked a blunt or "the cigarette that ended it all" (as my girlfriends and I used to call it) which would completely wipe me off the map. The entire world spinning and no balance whatsoever. Trying so hard to keep it together but it was damn hard to try to stand still without swaying back and forth unsteadily.

Just offering another perspective. I just don't think it was date rape drugs or xanax. Fwiw people do take GHB recreationally, and it has a very distinct and strong saline taste. If someone put xanax in my drink it would taste bitter and terrible. I also just can't see xanax causing her to be so imbalanced. If anything I think it'd make her groggy and pass out.
I agree with your theory. lt makes a lot of sense.

A question, though: Wasn't this area of the kitchen under construction -I know the freezer was on, but was it in use? Was there food in it? The reason I ask is that perhaps there was a camera that was turned off, due to it not being in use. I do think that often where there are many cameras installed, some are, for various reasons, left off at times.

Freezer was on but empty.

Yes, and our fellow member grayhuze has made several debunking videos about the shadows and the guy in the blue hoodie and others about this case. His YTs are under Gray Hughes. Tricia allows his video work to be posted on her website.

I've seen the YT videos by Gray Hughes. They were very useful in debunking the crazier theories of both this case (KJ) and the Indiana double murders of Abby and Libby.

Hmm..isn't that just good to know LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was pretty trusting. I hung with an older crowd and didnt have to really worry though. They were okay folks. I"d never dreamed of anyone slipping something in my drink.. Ffwd 37 years and a lot has changed, you learn if not from your own mistakes, but by watching other's make them too.. Id not change a thing though.. Hopefully other young people will learn something from KJ's passing...

Kindly Brought Batman's Mommy post #11 over from the POLL thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Kenneka-Jenkins-Tragic-accident-or-foul-play

After seeing her stumbling around, and with that in consideration ALONE, I can see where she may have gone in the freezer. She could have slipped, hit her head, or by that point just passed completely out regardless. She was in really bad shape when she was walking around, and it was probably only getting worse. Think of the time, too. How long had this child been up that day?

The biggest issue I have is with the amount of time it took to find her!!! Seriously! That is just ridiculous. Her life could have been saved had she been found sooner.

Have they released an autopsy report?

Yes! I mean, no, they haven't released the AR. Yes, she should have been discovered much sooner. The time she was discovered was far too long to possibly save her.

That 911 call pizzes me. Her mother, near the end of the 10 minute phone call to dispatch, says, well, ok, thank you for your help.

Jiminy! He did not help her. 10 minutes she sits outside the hotel. That dispatcher should be fired, or demoted, until learning to handle the job better. A concerned mom is saying over and over to police that her 18yo daughter went missing while in the hotel at a party. He urges her to wait until that night at 10 to call back. File a missing report? Oh, no. Give Kaneeka more time to reappear. I wanted to kick him with my best MMA. Mom holds her cool and thanks the unconcerned dispatcher. She was in the parking lot of the hotel and does not get to view the videos.

What is his name? He should have acted straight away by making a report and sending a :copcar: over since it was a party at a hotel even though no reports of the Manager visiting the 9th Floor RM had been received via 911. I am still angry with him and for not helping her file a missing person's report that moment. Mom could have viewed the vids that same day with police. They would have known where she was within minutes. Yes? Or no?

I am def curious about the basket of lotion lol Never heard that before
Its from Silence of the Lambs.. Buffalo Bill, the serial killer.. Lord am I feeling old.. O.O

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/...freezer-death/

"There’s a reason the public hasn’t seen surveillance video of Kenneka Jenkins walking into the hotel freezer where her body was found earlier this month.

It doesn’t exist, a spokesperson for the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center tells CBS 2’s Audrina Bigos.

More specifically, there is no video camera trained on the freezer."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I find that hard to believe. In a convention center/huge airport/ etc hotel there is NO camera on the walk in with $$$ meat, seafood, etc? Even mom and pop hole in the walls have cameras on on their walk ins due to THEFT by employees or break ins, (ie: insurance purposes and a beat down for those that stole...)
If theres only one way in and out, they do have it pointed to where everyone is seen who goes in and out.

Although she almost flat out falls down during the hallway clips it is somewhat uniqure that the kitchen is where she has the least amount of things (whole wall vs a sink) she does not fall over.

Just speculating that if someone was assisting and easily blocked out in that final sequence they would keep her from falling over.

Carpeting tends to give less slip - you might think a old commercial kitchen floor might be far more slippery than carpeting

just a ponder

I remember times in my youth that the wall was my friend, but when I came upon an area that gave no assistance (ie. open floor areas, driveways, wide doorways, etc.). I stopped gathered the last bit of internal composure I could muster and “charged” ahead appearing to have a brief moment of sobriety. The same way one in a stupor would see more doors than actually there and just choose one and charge. I believe that is what we see in the kitchen.

Re: cameras and access to freezer - the activist that first said he viewed the security footage and his correction stated in MSM that there was no other way out, not a door or window and that would put anyone attempting steal from freeze when in use caught on the same cameras KJ is on in the kitchen.

Re: social media acct another way to post on someone’s accounts and appear as the account holder is to have access to their phone.

Re: her walk. Back in the dark ages of free love and party line phones or what I refer to as the BC generation (before, cable tv, personal computers, cell phones, Hand held calculators, color TVs in every home and microwave ovens)
we called that “high stepping” when your mind is altered it seems there is a disconnect between the brain and feet. The feet seem heavy and one will exert more energy than is required to lift feet while walking giving the appearance of walking up invisible stairs.

JMHO

If theres only one way in and out, they do have it pointed to where everyone is seen who goes in and out.

That they do. Unless there's an exit back there and I dont really see that, without a camera, unless the camers is on the outside of the building .

It is hard to see how she could have been lured down there.

She was incapacitated, and pretty much just stumbling around, barely able to function. I am not clear how anyone could have been communicating with her about where she should be going.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back