Theories on what happened to Lindsey B.

I have been super curious about newly poured concrete. I want to look at permits for this time frame.

What concrete? I saw this bumped to the top and went back and read the thread (scanned through) and don't see anything about fresh concrete?

TIA!

Juggalo's are fans of the group Insane Clown Posse; and are loosely, if at all, organized. While some people have called them a hate gang (FBI anyone?) I was involved with the group for many years doing nothing other than listening to their music. Also, the FBI has called many groups hate gangs without knowledge of what they really are. I was involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) from early on (1978), it is a group that recreates the middle ages, etc.

The FBI had a file on them as the Society for Creative Anarchism and saw them as a hate group. Just sayin....
Thanks - I spit coffee all over my screen.

Well come on what is the or rather what does the or no that does not even do it rite. What was the FBI started for anyone? OR maybe the question should be think back to when it was started, the things going on in our world at the time etc... FBI >>> FEAR BASED INTELLIGENCE <<< ??? Anyone??? Just a thought..Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well come on what is the or rather what does the or no that does not even do it rite. What was the FBI started for anyone? OR maybe the question should be think back to when it was started, the things going on in our world at the time etc... FBI >>> FEAR BASED INTELLIGENCE <<< ??? Anyone??? Just a thought..Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since you asked:

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/fbi-founded

>>>snip

...When the Department of Justice was created in 1870 to enforce federal law and coordinate judicial policy, it had no permanent investigators on its staff. At first, it hired private detectives when it needed federal crimes investigated and later rented out investigators from other federal agencies, such as the Secret Service, which was created by the Department of the Treasury in 1865 to investigate counterfeiting. In the early part of the 20th century, the attorney general was authorized to hire a few permanent investigators, and the Office of the Chief Examiner, which consisted mostly of accountants, was created to review financial transactions of the federal courts.

The federal government used the bureau as a tool to investigate criminals who evaded prosecution by passing over state lines, and within a few years the number of agents had grown to more than 300. The agency was opposed by some in Congress, who feared that its growing authority could lead to abuse of power. With the entry of the United States into World War I in 1917, the bureau was given responsibility in investigating draft resisters, violators of the Espionage Act of 1917, and immigrants suspected of radicalism.

(Skipping through draft resisters, violators of the Espionage Act of 1917, and immigrants suspected of radicalism; Hoover and the "Red Scare", The House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) and Senator Joseph McCarthy; COINTELPRO, Watergate, and.Nixon...)

... Revelations of the FBI’s abuses of power and unconstitutional surveillance motivated Congress and the media to become more vigilant in the future monitoring of the FBI.

<<<snip

We probably shouldn't expect too much from them, IMO.
a095.gif

My intitial thought is she made it further than where she was last seen by anyone except her abductor. I think she turned and went to Simpson instead of the other way. She didn't have to be home yet and the hub of any activity is more intriguing than walking by other houses on her way home especially if she knew she was going to be bored when she arrived. If she didn't go to Simpson, there is nothing to say she didn't continue walking straight towards her house except cutting through the back of the Shell station to get there. It is my opinion that she made it almost all the way home...one way or the other before she was abducted.

I can't rule out stranger abduction here. Obviously, there are many people who use this route on a regular basis to get from one place to another. It could be someone familiar with the area, but not local to the community itself. He/she wouldn't have to know her or her habits if he/she spotted her walking alone and followed/chased/caught her then whisked her away in a vehicle. No screams to me only means a) no one heard her, b) she didn't scream, c) he/she prevented her from screaming. It doesn't make the case for only being abducted by someone she knew.
This, bump.
Possibly one of the elderly brothers who were just discovered/arrested not to far away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Who is up to date with all the details of this case? Who has evidence based ideas what happened to Lindsey? I’m looking at making a documentary on this case and want information from any and all willing to talk. Please reply back if interested in talking or send me a private message.

Here is a secluded cabin, 8 miles from McCleary and loosely connected to LB.
404 Page Not Found

Previously owned by MM, friend of MB and the owner of Elma Dollar Store LB worked at, and the one paying cell phone bills for LB.

http://apps.ecy.wa.gov/welllog/imag...torecdate=&township=&wria_nm=&recordgroup=253

404 Page Not Found

Now owned by MM's boyfriend, known as Kittylicker, Markkittylicker, and Markthekittylicker on their social websites, looking for "kitties' to play adult games in their cabin.

404 Page Not Found

Maybe this 5 acres could be looked at closer?

Some theories might need a second look...

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back