Theories on what happened to Lindsey B.

I think she was kidnapped and put somewhere else in the country, in a human trafficing ring.

Finding no body, or evidence that she is dead, this late in the investigation makes me believe that she is moved somewhere underground.

You could be right Ladybass, and a possibility. No evidence of death. It is certainly what I would hope for Lindsey's sake which would mean she could be found and brought home alive.

The Astros believe she was moved once and that would fit, to a staging area where she could have been picked up by someone else.

The one thing I have a hard time processing is that this would mean the profile is wrong that she had either met or knew the person who took her. In a small hamlet like McCleary is it possible there would be someone with connections like that to a human trafficing ring? You would think if there were the GHC Sheriff's office would know of that person. On the other hand, maybe that is why the local FBI contacted Interpol. They could well know of someone who works that area amd frequents the little towns like McCleary.

I wish we had more info. There is a possibility this is how Nancy Moyer disappeared as well although less likely I think. Why hasn't she been put on that list as well?

PS: There is always a ray of hope. Children are found after years, like Eliziabeth, Jaycee and Shawn. It means we can't give up on Lindsey as she might still be alive IMO.

xox

I like your train of thought except for one thing/question. According to the FA's Lindsey either didn't know this person very well or there was something about this person she didn't like or trust. So, would she have approached this person about her mother's car? Also, it appears that her mother's lack of transportation wasn't crimping Lindsey's ability to go socialize or do what she wanted to do. So, why would she care if mom's car was fixed? Another crazy thought to throw out here. If MB's car wasn't working why didn't any of her own family work on it and get it running so that MB could drive to her work and back? Doesn't she have some brothers, a father or even male in-laws who could have fixed the car? It would have been much cheaper for them to fix it than for MB to pay someone to work on it.

Thoughts??

Novice Seeker

I like your train of thought except for one thing/question. According to the FA's Lindsey either didn't know this person very well or there was something about this person she didn't like or trust. So, would she have approached this person about her mother's car? Also, it appears that her mother's lack of transportation wasn't crimping Lindsey's ability to go socialize or do what she wanted to do. So, why would she care if mom's car was fixed? Another crazy thought to throw out here. If MB's car wasn't working why didn't any of her own family work on it and get it running so that MB could drive to her work and back? Doesn't she have some brothers, a father or even male in-laws who could have fixed the car? It would have been much cheaper for them to fix it than for MB to pay someone to work on it.

Thoughts??

Novice Seeker

Hi NS, I did read that an Uncle repaired the broken key in the ignitiion problem on a Sunday, I think a few days after Lindsey went missing. When we first discussed this that was the only problem with the car I remember that would keep her from being able to drive around unless she knew how to hold the key together to just start the car like everyone else would do in that situation. The dead battery, I don't know when that part came out.

You could be right Ladybass, and a possibility. No evidence of death. It is certainly what I would hope for Lindsey's sake which would mean she could be found and brought home alive.

The Astros believe she was moved once and that would fit, to a staging area where she could have been picked up by someone else.

The one thing I have a hard time processing is that this would mean the profile is wrong that she had either met or knew the person who took her. In a small hamlet like McCleary is it possible there would be someone with connections like that to a human trafficing ring? You would think if there were the GHC Sheriff's office would know of that person. On the other hand, maybe that is why the local FBI contacted Interpol. They could well know of someone who works that area amd frequents the little towns like McCleary.

I wish we had more info. There is a possibility this is how Nancy Moyer disappeared as well although less likely I think. Why hasn't she been put on that list as well?

PS: There is always a ray of hope. Children are found after years, like Eliziabeth, Jaycee and Shawn. It means we can't give up on Lindsey as she might still be alive IMO.

xox
------
Remember we dug up the name of a woman in a city near McCleary who was arrested for soliciting girls into prostitution? Wonder if she was involved with someone involved with the disappearance of Lindsey.

------
Remember we dug up the name of a woman in a city near McCleary who was arrested for soliciting girls into prostitution? Wonder if she was involved with someone involved with the disappearance of Lindsey.

WOW Concentric, you have a great memory ~ it goes in concentric circles ;} I vaguely remember that but will try to see what I can learn about that tonight. xox

------

wow...i dont remember that....i would like to know more :)

This woman's arrest record was posted the first time we discussed human trafficking on the LB site. I remember the record was at about the same time I found it, so I just thanked the poster of the info. Darn, wish I had made a record of it. Was it Gray's Harbour arrest records, or what?

FYI, earlier today, I was relegated to a dsi by my son who was using the main computer, so I was unable to search. Haven't found the post yet, but will keep trying.

It is something interesting to keep track of.

WOW Concentric, you have a great memory ~ it goes in concentric circles ;} I vaguely remember that but will try to see what I can learn about that tonight. xox

Maybe someday we will have a gestalt moment on this case. I hope it is soon.

This woman's arrest record was posted the first time we discussed human trafficking on the LB site. I remember the record was at about the same time I found it, so I just thanked the poster of the info. Darn, wish I had made a record of it. Was it Gray's Harbour arrest records, or what?

FYI, earlier today, I was relegated to a dsi by my son who was using the main computer, so I was unable to search. Haven't found the post yet, but will keep trying.

It is something interesting to keep track of.
I did a google search on "Grays Harbor" and prostitution, this person's record came up, is this the right one?

Maybe someday we will have a gestalt moment on this case. I hope it is soon.

Ah Yes Concentric. It takes me back . . . .

A BIT OF WS HISTORY

In June of 2003 we had a poster from Canada named Rommel. He was a real thinker, and one day posted "I had a Gestalt moment this morning on about seven things related to the case . . .".

He went on to write a stirring OP that basically laid out the theory that showed premeditation on Scott Peterson's part. It was brilliant and was followed by posts from many of the 'old timers' who really had Sleuthin' diown pat. And he nailed it. What brought Scott Peterson down was his loose lips in telling the First Responding officer, Grogan I think, that he had been fishing when Laci disappeared.

Those were the days, Man 'O Man, as Dr John would say. And I am with you Concentric. We could put Lindsey's case together with a Gestalt moment in the case. Hopefully in a heartbeat Ya Ya

God Bless dear Rommel wherever he is tonight :blowkiss:

wow scandi :hug: thank you for sharing that story!

I did a google search on "Grays Harbor" and prostitution, this person's record came up, is this the right one?

oh....i remember seeing that.....i dont remember the discussion though....did the thread get locked that it was at?....i remember a thread being closed with some info on it...that i had missed out on....:waitasec:

thank you for find it!

is this the link....the poster above was looking for? :)

oh....i remember seeing that.....i dont remember the discussion though....did the thread get locked that it was at?....i remember a thread being closed with some info on it...that i had missed out on....:waitasec:

thank you for find it!

is this the link....the poster above was looking for? :)

I wish I knew TakeNote. She was arrested in July '09 which is what might have brought her to our attention. Geese, she sure doesn't want to be known as a sex offender in her community. LOL I wonder why!

SarahC - If that's not THE one I was referring to, it certainly is A one to look at. Kidnapping, Prostitution...

Golly, sure does make you wonder if Lindsey accepted a ride from a woman, thinking she was concerned with her welfare.

SarahC - If that's not THE one I was referring to, it certainly is A one to look at. Kidnapping, Prostitution...

Golly, sure does make you wonder if Lindsey accepted a ride from a woman, thinking she was concerned with her welfare.

i agree.....i dont have time right now to do much sleuthin.....( my son is getting his wisdom teeth out this morning) i hope others can and see if *she* the women arested in july....connects to any dots to the case :)

thank you to everyone who is working so hard to help find lindsey!!

:hug:

I got to thinking, I know that can be scarrysometimes but I have found it rather interesting that some of the younger generation are involved with some sort of groups and start at a young age whether or not it is involved with basketball, skateboarding cheerleading. Some even follow music groups and become what they call juggalo's. Maybe some without realizing that they are getting involved into a group because at first they think it is kind of cool, they like the music. I have noticed that quite a few myspace's I have looked at have these little figures with a man with hatchet which is insignia for the Jugaloos or have mention of the jugalo's in them. Found it interesting that in gray's harbor and thurston harbor as well as many other areas there are different type of Gangs. I was very suprised to see how many they where and more suprise that these Juggalo's are considered to be part of a gang for many of the young at heart.

http://www.nwgangs.com/25101.html

Could have Lindsey been around a group of people, through friends, internet or just wandering the town been involved with a small click of people example such as skateboarders or someone that enjoys racing working on cars, which is also affiliated with a larger organized groups such as the juggalo's. Just some thoughts that where crossing my mind.

I was also wondering if there was a place at Shell gas station where you could fill tires and wondering if it where in the front of building or on the side of building. Maybe the person pulled up to the side of the station to fill tires cause they where low and then had trouble starting the car at the time Lindsey might have been walking by to pick up the bike that was left behind the station.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back