Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mssheila, I posted an answer to your above questions to the trail of bodies thread. I love the title!

Thanks Suzi! With all these new stories floating around (Thanks Ric Mims!)... we really needed a thread to sort it all out.... I appreciate you saying that you liked the title. It's great when people say things just to be nice.

Wives of Drew Peterson:

1. Carol - Probably 1970s - 2 children: Steve age 26 and Eric
2. Victoria Rutkiewicz - 1982-1992
3. Kathleen Savio - abt. 1992 - 2003
4. Stacy Cales - 2003 until present

Drew was dating a girl named Monica when he was married to Victoria, wife #2. He used to sneak Monica into the house. Monica's brother didn't approve of the relationship between his sister and Drew. The brother committed suicide by hanging himself in his garage. Drew was the first police officer on the scene.

Fancy that. You know, he was first on the scene because he probably created it.:bang:

Fancy that. You know, he was first on the scene because he probably created it.:bang:

That's my fear. I'm actually afraid that he's behind more deaths than just Kathleen and possibly Stacy's.

Just In…. Email From Outside Sgt. Peterson Home… Plainclothes Cop????

by Greta Van Susteren
I just received this email from my colleague Jeff Goldblatt - he is outside Sgt. Peterson and Stacy Peterson’s home:
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 4:38 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta
Subject: Latest

(MORE AT LINK)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/13/just-in-email-from-outside-sgt-peterson-home-plainclothes-cop/

Wasn't DP called to the Grand Jury last week and took the 5th?

I posted this on the media thread - but I'll also post it here:

I just saw a promo for tomorrow's Today Show - it said Matt Lauer was going to interview Drew Peterson. Hmmmm.

The Today Show starts at 7 AM EST - it's on NBC.

I don't want to offend you mssheila, but Chico and WC are our MODS on this Forum they gave us..................normally they lock a thread and start a new one when needed. If someone thinks a new thread should be started we send a REQUEST to them.

Again, I mean no offense, have just been a member for awhile as you have and that's how it has always been done.
I think that might be a bit uhm...AR. I don't see that it matters at all who starts another thread or if it is closed...as long as people leave a note on the prior thread with a link to connect them. I try to get the Mods to always include the last thread link back on the first page...which only WindChime will do and is very helpful when you have to go back to look for things.

However, I don't see this is a big issue around here. When the thread starts getting too long...it is time to start a new one without bothering the Mods, imo. I never read this in our rule book and they have never mentioned it before that they minded us starting threads on our own to continue.

I posted this on the media thread - but I'll also post it here:

I just saw a promo for tomorrow's Today Show - it said Matt Lauer was going to interview Drew Peterson. Hmmmm.

The Today Show starts at 7 AM EST - it's on NBC.
Wow! Now that is NEWS!! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member