Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Recently Sentenced and Beyond > The Murder of Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine

Notices

The Murder of Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine Join the discussion of the murder of Maria and follow the manhunt for Cesar Laurean the prime suspect.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:14 PM

Cesar's Email to Sherriff Brown

I found this article and found it intersting and wanted to share..

"Sir,

Can you assure immunity from a military court martial if I come back? , I know they will convict me with no evidence, I cant risk Leavenworth or a chain gang, what can you do for me?"

His full email and response from Sherriff Brown can be read here...

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn...4-10-0027.html

FlowerGirl
http://www.geocities.com/laciandconn...ibutetree.html
Old 04-15-2008, 09:54 AM
There's a restlessness that's burning in my blood...

[quote=FlowerGirl;2136410]I found this article and found it intersting and wanted to share..

"Sir,

Can you assure immunity from a military court martial if I come back? , I know they will convict me with no evidence, I cant risk Leavenworth or a chain gang, what can you do for me?"

His full email and response from Sherriff Brown can be read here...

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn...4-10-0027.html

I just saw this last night. First, if you wanted to avoid the chain gang or Leavenworth, you (and imo your wife) should have considered the consequences of your actions. I would never make a deal with either of them. They should be chained! I still feeling Christina played a part here. Her hands are not clean in this murder or coverup. IMO, she was involved in the murder. At the very very least, the coverup. Court martial both of them and let the chips fall as they may.

Also, would you, knowing full well the tracking capabilites law enforcement has when it comes to emails/internet, risk being caught just to ask these questions? I sure as hell wouldnt'. Either he is dumb as dirt or he has cards tucked up his sleeve to offer in a deal. He could very well be dumb as dirt, but I think he has something on Christina. Both are nothing but cowards. If you want so badly to avoid paying the prices for your crime then either 1) be the stronger/bigger person, don't run, admit your part, and turn yourself in OR 2) DON"T COMMIT THE CRIME.

An eye for an eye in my book. Let them meet the same end Maria and her baby did. Right down to the fire pit.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:37 PM

odd timing

I read somewhere that the computer that Christina was communicating on was taken by Le a couple of weeks ago. Which would be middle to end of March according to when that article came out. Then this email that was sent from Cesar to Le at the end of March. By then they had the ips address that his communications with Christina were coming from and they knew what cafes he was using. Then not 2 weeks later the anti-kidnapping sting in that exact area. If he was communicating with Christina regularly as I read somewhere, then he knew already at the end of March that she was no longer communicating with him. So he knew that he was close to being caught and with little money on him to run.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:48 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbl_r_2 View Post
I read somewhere that the computer that Christina was communicating on was taken by Le a couple of weeks ago. Which would be middle to end of March according to when that article came out. Then this email that was sent from Cesar to Le at the end of March. By then they had the ips address that his communications with Christina were coming from and they knew what cafes he was using. Then not 2 weeks later the anti-kidnapping sting in that exact area. If he was communicating with Christina regularly as I read somewhere, then he knew already at the end of March that she was no longer communicating with him. So he knew that he was close to being caught and with little money on him to run.
Great point.