Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per fox:

Police are holding on to hope that she is still alive

Someone has called to and saw the child get on an airline.... They are hoping that they call the CRIME LINE not Cindy's phone etc etc

There gonna follow up on these tips.

I'm sorry to say this but they are wasting their time if they are following leads from that inept (moo) attorney.
He is using stall tactics and sending LE on wild goose chases. I would like to see HIS phone records and find out if any of these phone calls actually exist.
Once again, sorry to sound so negative, but after yesterdays testimony I don't hold much hope that Caylee is still with us. jmo

It will be interesting to see what happens when the toxicology reports come back from the car inspection.

Hair and dirt can be explained away really. My wife has a blanket in her trunks that sometimes my daughter uses -- that I'm sure has her hair on it -- so I can understand that. Dirt could be explained away in a similar fashion (shoes, etc...)

Human remains though? That will be a tough one. Knowing this family -- they will probably use the defense that once the car was abandoned, someone put a dead body in it.

Not trying to be negative here or anything because I wish with all my heart that this beautiful baby is found alive but... I doubt that was Caylee boarding a flight. How many 2-3 year old little girls are boarding flights in Orlando? (Disneyworld) there has to be hundreds...probably daily. Caylee looks pretty 'common' compared to other little girls her age as well. (not that it's a bad thing because I think she is just precious but i'm just saying)

http://www.wesh.com/news/16962278/detail.html

(snip)
A representative of the Orange County Sheriff's Office also said that detectives received a tip from a woman who claimed to be nearly certain she saw Caylee boarding a flight to Atlanta at Orlando International Airport. She was accompanied by a woman in her 40s, but officials said there was a lack of detail in the tip. The flight number was not know or even the day of the sighting.

Now, I am going to confess something, lol, while we are discussing sitings. I was at BJ's in Mass two days ago, very, very tired from late nights thinking about this case. As I was leaving with my lovelies, I watched a man unload his mini-van of child occupants, and I would have sworn on a stack of bibles that Caylee was one of the children...but her hair was almost to her little butt. I actually swung my overloaded cart and my lovelies around to follow them and take a closer look. The little girl had brown eyes. But had that same chubby, angelic innocence about her and the same color hair.

I think you can easily have this happen when you are thinking so hard about something....and no I did not call it in.

Now, I am going to confess something, lol, while we are discussing sitings. I was at BJ's in Mass two days ago, very, very tired from late nights thinking about this case. As I was leaving with my lovelies, I watched a man unload his mini-van of child occupants, and I would have sworn on a stack of bibles that Caylee was one of the children...but her hair was almost to her little butt. I actually swung my overloaded cart and my lovelies around to follow them and take a closer look. The little girl had brown eyes. But had that same chubby, angelic innocence about her and the same color hair.

I think you can easily have this happen when you are thinking so hard about something....and no I did not call it in.
Its amazing how many little faces resemble Caylee's. I have been seeing her everywhere.

Cindy said on her way out of the court house that " I didn't WANT anybody to think that my daughter would do anything to harm that child."

We don't need Cindy's help in trying to control what we think of her daughter.

Cindy said on her way out of the court house that " I didn't WANT anybody to think that my daughter would do anything to harm that child."

I suppose at some point, it could have been shock. But today in the courtroom, Casey only cried when her family members were on the stand.

When the detective and dog handler testified, you would think that she would have fallen apart hearing what they testified to.

I think her tears were for herself and not remorse for anything she's done.

I wondered about this also,... do you think the family knew about these things already so it came as no surprise? Or do you think that it was the first time they heard this? I know whether it was either, or, I would have been bawling if that was my baby.

Baez said on Greta last night that the tipster asked the little girl her name and she gave them her full name, Caylee Marie Anthony, and that Caylee couldn't say Anthony properly, she pronounces it Antny, the little girl boarding the flight supposedly pronounced the last name the same way.

Did this tip come into the lawyer or family, or was it with LE?

Of course not (who would?), but has her controlling personality caused her to withhold information from LE that would help locate her grandchild? We know she uses information as a weapon, and threatens to withhold it as part of that whole power trip.

You know, I think it was a threat that got out of hand. Casey wouldn't cough up Caylee's location, so grandma drove her to the police station. It was closed (denied!).
More conversation follows in the car on the way home. Casey still refuses to tell mom where the baby is, so mom says "OK, then I'm calling the cops." And she did.

I wonder how Casey felt hearing her mother make that call, knowing that the walls were starting to close in on her.

I've been thinking this for a few days. Something happened between Cindy and Casey, which prompted Casey to want to move out. We know Lee and Casey said there was 'drama' with their parents (and that's not hard to believe with Cindy being so controlling). There's no doubt in my mind that Cindy loves Caylee. Perhaps Casey wanted to move out and Cindy didn't want her to take Caylee. Perhaps it was mild at first. Perhaps they agreed that that Casey had to prove herself capable of taking care of Caylee by taking her on vacation alone, or Casey taking care of Caylee while the gp's went on vacation. Perhaps Cindy suggested something Casey didn't like. Something pushed Casey's buttons and keeping Caylee from Cindy became Caseys focus. Then the car situation came up and that really escalated things.
Cindy had to go FIND Casey, Casey didn't come to her. When she found Casey she didn't find Caylee. Somewhere in this mess Caylee was gone and it only leads to one person, IMO, Casey.

OME

I've been thinking this for a few days. Something happened between Cindy and Casey, which prompted Casey to want to move out. We know Lee and Casey said there was 'drama' with their parents (and that's not hard to believe with Cindy being so controlling). There's no doubt in my mind that Cindy loves Caylee. Perhaps Casey wanted to move out and Cindy didn't want her to take Caylee. Perhaps it was mild at first. Perhaps they agreed that that Casey had to prove herself capable of taking care of Caylee by taking her on vacation alone, or Casey taking care of Caylee while the gp's went on vacation. Perhaps Cindy suggested something Casey didn't like. Something pushed Casey's buttons and keeping Caylee from Cindy became Caseys focus. Then the car situation came up and that really escalated things.
Cindy had to go FIND Casey, Casey didn't come to her. When she found Casey she didn't find Caylee. Somewhere in this mess Caylee was gone and it only leads to one person, IMO, Casey.

OME
I'm nodding my head as I read this - it makes perfect sense, and supports the facebook comments between Casey and Amy about all of the "girls" moving in together.

ETA: And not only did Cindy have to find Casey, she did it using a scrap of paper with a phone number found in the car which tells me Casey wasn't divulging her location during all those "daily" phone calls/text exchanges.

(O/T, but OME the line in your sig reminds me of one of the best Todd Rundgren songs ever.)

It absolutely is. I am a total Todd freak, thus Open My Eyes as my name.
After 40 years of being a fan, I finally got to meet him this past April. I was beside myself.

I'm sure I heard Cindy deny on TV that Casey moved out...she said she just went on vacation???

Baez said on Greta last night that the tipster asked the little girl her name and she gave them her full name, Caylee Marie Anthony, and that Caylee couldn't say Anthony properly, she pronounces it Antny, the little girl boarding the flight supposedly pronounced the last name the same way.

Did this tip come into the lawyer or family, or was it with LE?

IIRC, the call came into Cindy. I believe she received a message and called the person back. Although my memory might be wrong!

As for the name being correct.... I know there are other people out there, around my age, with my same name. Caylee, spelled all different ways, is quite a popular name right now. And Marie has been a popular middle name for a long time. Also, Antony can be a last name. So, even if the sighting was real, it could have been a child with the same first and middle name, and the last name of Antony. Just a thought!

We do not know how long Casey was at the house before she went and asked to borrow the shovel. Possibly they were in the back yard, Caylee fell hit her head, mom injuried her in someway. Casey panics, lays Caylee in the playhouse, goes and borrows shovel, tries to bury her realizes that she cant dig a hole deep enough so back car up against garage door, puts Casey in trunk, then returns the shovel. The dogs would get a hit because her body was layed there and the fluids went into the soil.

Didn't Cindy testify yesterday that Casey was also working doing promotion for that club? Of course you're right, it could have been a *cough* unpaid position...

If she did, I believe that was from those posts, but the club's owner said she was in their every Friday and dating their promoter. I would think if hse was he would mention it. I think her um, mom, is trying to deflect a less dignified possible employment choice or just the fact she had worked since 2006.

They have shown pictures of Caylees room before and it is loaded with toys. I will go back and see if I can find the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose