Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you never know with a jury...but she's going to have a hard time overcoming the massive time lag of her daughter being 'taken' for several weeks and not being able to prove she actually was looking for her..when combined with the MANY lies, it paints a pretty damning picture.

Has anyone said whether she has a known history of being a pathological liar or not?

Let's just pray that they have a top notch prosecutor trying this case & makes mince meat of the defense's arguments.

Haven't some of her friends said she constantly lied about little things?

FWIW, even NOW she can't stop herself from spreading MORE lies.... it's nuts to tell this guy that Caylee was with an ex-boyfriend... when she's been trying so hard to sell the Nanny fantasy.

Why would any judge want to let this liar out of jail to 'investigate' her daughter's disappearance when she's STILL making up new lies about what she did with that little girl?

I wish the forensics would come back already because maybe that will finally get Cindy to stop repeating her ridiculous theories.

Cindy is a pathological liar, who raised another pathological liar, by example. They have all lied, including George, for so long that they can't even recognize what the truth is anymore. IMHO
Lee goes along with the family dynamic as a "rescuer" He is trying to "rescue" Casey. He also stating in the bond hearing that his dad called him and said "I am worried about your mom, ect." Then he ran over to the house. He is the rescuer of all these dysfunctional people.
He is the sanest person in the group. He has spent his whole life "surviving" these people.
He has a good job and left home about two years ago. I feel sorry for him. But none of the rest of them!
But he lied too - if he did say on the stand UNDER OATH that he had not seen Casey during the days she was AWOL - well now, club pictures show different.

Exactly. It's apparent she's never going to tell, she has nothing to gain. And why does it seem that she's not the least bit bothered by being in jail? She's still smiling, getting her hair done, doesn't seem upset or scared at all. She really thinks she's going to get away with this.

A long time ago I worked as a hairstylist and one thing you learn doing hair... clients tell you stuff that they should be telling a therapist. Maybe the prison has "trained" stylist who know how to listen.

Heck, we stylist knew that often "our ladies" came more to talk than to get their hair done. I'd offer to perm her hair for free and put the rods in ssssooooo tight :furious:.

Goodness... I just thought........ She's with her ex-boyfriend... Where is Jesus buried?

Quoting myself here....

Jesus Ortiz... Some of us believe may be Caylee's father.

The reported smile on her face after saying, "she's with my ex-boyfriend" is unsettling.

It is believed that the form at this link, which is from the Klaas foundation is the reason the family is not reaching out. Laura Foundation, TES, Lunsford and others all have similar arrangements.

http://www.pollyklaas.org/yourchild/consentform.pdf

that is probably right absolut, and quite sad.

after all nobody but the anthony family is qualified to conduct this investigation. :rolleyes: just gets crazier and crazier.

i still think it is better to have family talking to casey than not, because i dont think she would be talking to police either way.

and unfortunately she doesnt strike me as the type that is eventually going to "crack".

I also found it odd tonight that Cindy tells Larry Ling the story of the finding Casey and they drove around, there were three 911 call and she didn't panic until the last 911 call after she and Casey had come home and she overheard Casey telling Lee about what happened?where? Caylee was. So, Casey didn't tell her mom what was up with Caylee but instead Cindy had to overhear it being told to Lee. That's just odd imo.

Another inconsistency...who was it that said-Cindy I believe- that she went OUTSIDE so that Lee could get the info out of Casey...now she hears and sees through door. I have TOTALLY lost my patience with this woman, her family, the lies. It's now insulting my intelligence. Sorry, I just needed to vent as I catch up.

I notice a lot of people are saying things about Puerto Rico. Orlando has a HUGE population of Puerto Ricans. When Puerto Ricans began leaving the island to come to the states, a lot of them went to Orlando. There is a large community of them there. Also you do NOT need a passport to go to Puerto Rico. I have been there myself. My husband is originally from Puerto Rico. While we do not live in Orlando, we do have family that lives there.

But he lied too - if he did say on the stand UNDER OATH that he had not seen Casey during the days she was AWOL - well now, club pictures show different.

What club pictures? Of Lee? I don't think it's been verified that he was even at the club. I posted the transcript where that info came from and it's not mentioned anywhere in there.

I don't see anything onerous on that release form. Which aspect of it is objectionable to the Anthonys?

The 1st issue is the parent is expected to sign it.

What better way to make this case "spin" more than by telling the truth to a complete stranger AND a jail inmate at that? I was commenting the other day about this Amy. Amy Huizenga. Huizenga is a HUGE name here - South Florida - Wayne Huizenga owns the Miami Dolphins and lives here. I tried but could not confirm if this Amy is any relation to this high society family. Then - a couple of days later - that phone call with Lee when Casey tells him about the 954 area code - well that's Fort Lauderdale and Casey even said that is the same area code for Amy. So, IMO IF Amy IS a "Huizenga" - she has becoup - and I mean BECOUP bucks. Could also explain her trip to Puerto Rico - she's a jet setter and do anything she wants. Just wish I could confirm if she is related to this family. Could be just a coincidence but with that name and now Fort Lauderdale connection - very strange coincidence. Dontcha think?

For what it's worth, I agree that it's a very strange coincidence.

Let's just pray that they have a top notch prosecutor trying this case & makes mince meat of the defense's arguments.

Haven't some of her friends said she constantly lied about little things?

FWIW, even NOW she can't stop herself from spreading MORE lies.... it's nuts to tell this guy that Caylee was with an ex-boyfriend... when she's been trying so hard to sell the Nanny fantasy.

Why would any judge want to let this liar out of jail to 'investigate' her daughter's disappearance when she's STILL making up new lies about what she did with that little girl?

I wish the forensics would come back already because maybe that will finally get Cindy to stop repeating her ridiculous theories.

I don't think she's getting her bond reduced.

My only fear is she is seeming more and more like Joran van der Sloot..sociopath who can't stop lying and changing her story...but possibly this is because she knows the body isn't going to be found and the more stories she tells the more options she has later on in a defense.....and the more false leads she gives to police the more wild goose chases....increasing the chances of Caylee not being found....

What better way to make this case "spin" more than by telling the truth to a complete stranger AND a jail inmate at that? I was commenting the other day about this Amy. Amy Huizenga. Huizenga is a HUGE name here - South Florida - Wayne Huizenga owns the Miami Dolphins and lives here. I tried but could not confirm if this Amy is any relation to this high society family. Then - a couple of days later - that phone call with Lee when Casey tells him about the 954 area code - well that's Fort Lauderdale and Casey even said that is the same area code for Amy. So, IMO IF Amy IS a "Huizenga" - she has becoup - and I mean BECOUP bucks. Could also explain her trip to Puerto Rico - she's a jet setter and do anything she wants. Just wish I could confirm if she is related to this family. Could be just a coincidence but with that name and now Fort Lauderdale connection - very strange coincidence. Dontcha think?

EXACTLY! Amy could have "taken" Caylee to Puerto Rico when she went on her trip. The whole stink about money could be a cover up. Think about it.

I know this is a very far fetched scenerio but I so want Caylee to be found ALIVE! So I am holding on to any kind of theory that says that.

When the test come back from the car and they say it is indeed Caylee then I will lose hope.

Quoting myself here....

Jesus Ortiz... Some of us believe may be Caylee's father.

The reported smile on her face after saying, "she's with my ex-boyfriend" is unsettling.

There is an article I posted this morning where Padilla said the Anthony's said the father died in North Carolina. So it appears, if you can believe anything coming from the family, that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father.

that is probably right absolut, and quite sad.

after all nobody but the anthony family is qualified to conduct this investigation. :rolleyes: just gets crazier and crazier.

i still think it is better to have family talking to casey than not, because i dont think she would be talking to police either way.

and unfortunately she doesnt strike me as the type that is eventually going to "crack".

There has become what is known as the "triangle of trust" in missing persons cases. Community, Family, Law Enforcement. All of the foundations subscribe to it.

What club pictures? Of Lee? I don't think it's been verified that he was even at the club. I posted the transcript where that info came from and it's not mentioned anywhere in there.
Sorry, my bad - I thought it was established that Lee was a Fusian on the 20th -

Today, I think, somebody thought it looked like Lee in the pics and then someone else said no that wasn't him.
God my head is spinning so fast.

I AM SO DAZED AND CONFUSED.

Point well made. He just seems like he made a big effort to get a good education and do the right thing.
For what ever reason George seems to have never been able to hold a job for very long. He admitted he lied to his parent's when he was Casey's age and thinks that "normal" at a young age. I think he's a loser that Cindy has had to support her whole life. She is used to putting the best face on the situation. I also think this is why George lets her say whatever she wants and whenever. He's a wimp. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant