Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houses (some) in FL have fireplaces but very few have basements and my house
does have a crawlspace but theres no way Id crawl under there, snakes, bugs, etc:eek:

Although I wouldn't say hoax...

I do think it's possible she's been in touch with the dad's family... maybe they've been helping her financially as well.... and demanded to take Caylee for a bit.

That's true! I just can't get past that "She's close" Why does she say that over and over it's almost like a "clue"
Let's think about that for a minute. When people die...we sometimes hear them being referred to as being "close" or "always near". Just a thought...

OMG! I just got a flashback of Darlee with the silly string. (Shiver)

Routier? I remember being in Dallas while her trial was going on. One thing I learned from that is to check local papers and forums - you really get a sense what the local community believes about the case by doing that. They, like much of what I see on Orlando's Orlando Sentinel message board about this case, were brutal.

Houses (some) in FL have fireplaces but very few have basements and my house
does have a crawlspace but theres no way Id crawl under there, snakes, bugs, etc:eek:
Do you live in a Cracker house or that style? Those are about the only ones that have that built up style with a crawl space.

and when George said that he kinda shrugged like thats the best we can do. Thats all Casey will tell me.

Just once I would like one of these reporters to ask him "George don't you think if Casey knew where Caylee was she would have told you by now"

Sorry to repeat it but George is like a used car salesman, he has a quick answer for everything designed to make you think YOU are crazy for asking the question. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

That's true! I just can't get past that "She's close" Why does she say that over and over it's almost like a "clue"

Maybe because she's in that great big woods behind the Anthony home?

I do think that's where they will find her.

I think the only two words NOT in George's vocabulary are "NO COMMENT" and he sure could do well to learn them.

Speaking of Florida - has anyone considered alligators? I hate to even think it, let alone type it, but there was a case of a child's body being left in alligator alley to be "disposed of". That body was found, but perhaps that's not always the case? I believe there was speculation that alligators might have been involved with Trenton Duckett.

What the heck is a Cracker house?

The Crackers as Floridians are called... there is a history to that btw., lived in houses built up on blocks (no AC) the air circulated under the house. We still have the houses around today, they have been rehabed.

Speaking of Florida - has anyone considered alligators? I hate to even think it, let alone type it, but there was a case of a child's body being left in alligator alley to be "disposed of". That body was found, but perhaps that's not always the case? I believe there was speculation that alligators might have been involved with Trenton Duckett.

They say alligators tend to not eat dead things, but the fishies and stuff on the bottom will.

Don't know if this has been discussed before. I found this on one of the myspace pages - Lee's, I believe. I thought it was interesting. Apparantely, not everyone that is close to the family believes Casey's story/lies. I hope it's okay to post this. I did remove their names and blanked out one of the names in the message.

Jul 19 2008 4:36 AM

Caylee! Always on my mind!

I miss Caylee......she is such an angel! What a cute video with the book!

Since the day _____ has been pregnant I often think about the times we will visit O-Town over the years and get to walk down the street to visit a place so familiar to me! A walk I have made thousands of times. A lifetime of memories to be shared with the next generation. I only wish there was something I could do from so far away to ensure this dream come true my next visit. I can only hope and pray all of this passes quickly and Casey comes to her senses! So we all can return back to our lives with some peace, knowing our next visit will be a joyous occasion as it should be!

I miss the whole fam! So, next time I see ya George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, and Caylee hugs r on me!

Do you live in a Cracker house or that style? Those are about the only ones that have that built up style with a crawl space.

No it is masonry block. Its the new code, they have to be certain feet off the ground. There is a small crawl space in back of house, never been in there. *shudder* Our house sits on a concrete slab like most FL houses so I dont know how far back the crawlspace even goes.:confused:

The Crackers as Floridians are called... there is a history to that btw., lived in houses built up on blocks (no AC) the air circulated under the house. We still have the houses around today, they have been rehabed.

Ahhhh thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member