Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but IMHO it would as though it is your mind is made up...not ON the fence at all. It sounds as if you are doing exactly that, trying to "convince others to believe what you believe" despite the FACTS. It is a very hard thing for all of us to accept the fact that Caylee is dead, I can only imagine how hard it is for the GP. I have lost a child many years ago of SIDS and I somehow convinced myself all the way up until the time that he was embalmed, that he was in a coma or something and would wake up. It was only after that had taken place that I knew he wouldn't wake up, and I was forced to accept the truth that he was gone. At some point denial only prolongs the agony. Sorry, didn't mean for all that to come out, just somehow felt it needed to.

I'm very sorry for your loss and your pain, Pondering.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the first time on the record on Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests confirmed that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead. "The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

Did we ever hear from LE (not LE said)? I want to hear them say it or see documention directly from them.

They are not basing their results on just a hair. When a body decomposes it releases chemicals into the air. And whatever these chemicals they where testing for have shown up in that trunk. Remember there was a stain in the trunk too.

I'm not sure what all the names of chemicals are that are released in decomposition. But i do know one of the chemicals is called cadverine. sorry not sure if I spelled cadaverine right it's late. I was once told years ago by a family member in law enforcement that this is partly why they call them cadaver dogs.

Please show all the ones that made the claims. Thanks!

AutomaticAuttie: has been posted already!!! ALL Orlando media outlets but local6 is reporting the confirmation of Caylee decomp in Casey trunk

First let me say that I will post on any thread on this website that I see fit. I have been registered on this site since 2006 and will not bow down to people who have been her for only this case. We are supposed to be able to discuss all possibilities. And that is what I am doing. Don't get upset because I don't agree with you. I understand that this thread is for other theories. The problem with your theory is that it has no factual basis whatsoever. What makes you think that DNA evidence is limited and or debateable. Not one person has said that the sample was degraded. I'm not talking about the sniff test. If you discount the sniff test then fine, but how can you discount the DNA. There is no proof that anything was wrong with the test or the sample.

So what is your limited and debateble evidence?

Cadaver dogs hitting on the trunk
Sniff test saying decomposed body in the car
DNA test saying Caylee decomposed in car
The fact that there is no live Caylee being produced
All of the contradictory statements made by mother
Mother's lack of trying to find or help find Caylee

And with that you believe that she isn't dead? Or is it like an earlier poster said, people just want to be contrary.

LE won't confirm she's dead and the GP's whom I'd assume have some inside knowledge of what's going on insist she's alive.
I need more than hair and air.
I've spent my whole day thinking she was dead because of the news reports only to find an article posted an hour ago on channel 6 that LE isn't confirming it. Come on, it shouldn't take this long.

Also interesting that this flip is posted late at night while the Caylee is dead flip comes out prime time. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
I could definitely be wrong, as it does happen every now and then, but I've always thought that the DNA was inconclusive. I think they're bluffing now and releasing a bunch of maybes and not facts. I can't buy the body farm tests showing decomp without a source for the decomp. It there was decomp "air" in the car it stands to reason there was a direct source and I don't think hair is going to cut it.
Even if Caylee wasn't in the car, she could still be dead, but then we'd also know they were basing their investigation on their perceptions and not fact.
I am anxious to get definitive word on the test results. IMO, based on the smell being decomp and being as bad as is reported, there is no way that significant material would not be available for proof positive results.

So, imo and iow if the smell is from decomp then the evidence has to be there.

I beg your pardon?
Well, since you are a fence sitter too, why don't you provide us with the different theories that you still think are possibilities? I've already talked about some of mine.

You are walking a tight wire, seagull . . . but you are IGNORE able

1) WESH-Channel 2 trumpeted that it had broken the news. Anchor Amanda Ober said, "For the first time, Orange County investigators go on the record: They tell WESH2 that recent FBI lab tests indicated Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead. It's a story our Bob Kealing broke on WESH.com this afternoon."

2) WFTV-Channel 9 on Wednesday reported that the child was dead. WFTV promoted that coverage in an early evening newscast Sunday. WFTV also offered Allen on camera saying, "There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that body was Caylee."

3) WOFL-Channel 35 reported that Sgt. Allen would say, off camera, that the evidence suggests Caylee's dead body was in the car.

So, three Orlando stations apparently have LE confirming forensics . . . I bet video is on their sites.

There you go.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the first time on the record on Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests confirmed that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead. "The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

Then an hour ago this comes out...

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County sheriff's deputies said Sunday they are not ready to confirm that missing Caylee Anthony is dead or that her body was in the trunk of her mother's car.

http://www.local6.com/news/17356214/detail.html

Actually it was 45 minutes ago.

More then one news channel made this claim. Only 1 made the claim that they wouldn't confirm Caylee is dead, but several reported that it was confirmed.

I think this is the newest.
Ch 9 reported she was dead first and I'd heard someone describe them as more of a tabloid than a respectable news source.

Did we ever hear from LE (not LE said)? I want to hear them say it or see documention directly from them.

I heard it come directly out of detective Allen's mouth today when he was down at the search tent. This was on the news 2 times (repeat). It wasn't quoted from the media it was straight from the horses mouth.

Gnight all, I have a search to attend later.

I think this is the newest.
Ch 9 reported she was dead first and I'd heard someone describe them as more of a tabloid than a respectable news source.

Local 6 posted there story at 11:54 p.m and later updated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname