Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not, but that's the subject of this thread. There are so many other threads people who are not fence-sitters can discuss on.

I thought the definition of a fence sitter was one who had not made their mind up either way.......you and a few others are only stating one side, not both.

By definition, are you sitting on the fence?

ETA: sit on the fence
to delay making a decision when you have to choose between two sides in an argument or a competition

I am so confused by this. Why can people believe she would kill her daughter but not someone else.

Probably because they know that her daughter is the one missing. Has someone else in Casey's life been reported missing? Whether or not Casey is capable of killing someone else doesn't really factor into the equation, so I'm not sure what's so confusing here.

Of course not, but that's the subject of this thread. There are so many other threads people who are not fence-sitters can discuss on.

Check out the Newbie Thread and you will see that everyone has an opportunity to post on any thread . . . with a title like this thread, no wonder there are so many different opinions . . . sorry seagull, but you will not gain any respect with trying to keep other's opinions out of specific threads . . .

JMHO, though . . . Websleuthing since Laci Peterson Case

One expert on Headline News said if hair just gets into the trunk innocently (like off a toy, coat, blanket or whatever) it will show the same signs of decomposition as hair that was attached to a dead body while decomposing and then fell off.
But the innocent hair wouldn't cause the trunk to smell like a dead body.

I just want to say one thing. We have lots of evidence (some circumstansal, some scientific) that says that Caylee is dead. Is there any evidence that says she is alive? Because I would really like her to be and I would love to be shown wrong.

I think you need to re read the post you are complaining about. It contains opinions just like ALL of the posts on this forum.

I have to say the post seemed more like an attack on those who don't want to conform to her beliefs. Maybe I took it wrong.:confused:

I thought the definition of a fence sitter was one who had not made their mind up either way.......you and a few others are only stating one side, not both.

to delay making a decision when you have to choose between two sides in an argument or a competition

Nice . . .

I just want to say one thing. We have lots of evidence (some circumstansal, some scientific) that says that Caylee is dead. Is there any evidence that says she is alive? Because I would really like her to be and I would love to be shown wrong.

Yes, Cindy says so

This is the thread for fence-sitters, undecideds, who want to be able to discuss all the theories/possibilities, without being harrassed.

I'm sorry. I'm new here. I didn't realize we were allowed to dictate who posts or doesn't in a thread, or what is or isn't posted in a thread.

I also was under the distinct impression that only the admins determined what is or isn't harrassment. Matters not, I certainly wouldn't harrass anyone here.

Thank you for clarifying things for me. I depend on you old-timers to let me know the rules :)

Not always a case of *believing* it or not. Can be a case of denying it. Even consciously. Some people enjoy being contrary. Some people enjoy jerking other people's chains. Some people particularly enjoy it in relation to a charged situation.

Disgusting when that situation is beautiful little 2 year old baby who's dead.

Post in question. I still think it's a little rude. BeanE it's your opinion but it seems a little harsh.

That's right, this is the fence-sitters thread, for people who are still unsure.
(I've stated that I agree one possibility is that Caylee is no longer alive, even than Casey was involved.)

This is the thread for fence-sitters, undecideds, who want to be able to discuss all the theories/possibilities, without being harrassed.

Should be the basis of ALL THREADS . . . not just this one . . .

I would be thrilled if she's alive. I just can't believe that she's dead. So far, they haven't shown that Casey did anything to Caylee.

First let me say that I will post on any thread on this website that I see fit. I have been registered on this site since 2006 and will not bow down to people who have been her for only this case. We are supposed to be able to discuss all possibilities. And that is what I am doing. Don't get upset because I don't agree with you. I understand that this thread is for other theories. The problem with your theory is that it has no factual basis whatsoever. What makes you think that DNA evidence is limited and or debateable. Not one person has said that the sample was degraded. I'm not talking about the sniff test. If you discount the sniff test then fine, but how can you discount the DNA. There is no proof that anything was wrong with the test or the sample.

So what is your limited and debateble evidence?

Cadaver dogs hitting on the trunk
Sniff test saying decomposed body in the car
DNA test saying Caylee decomposed in car
The fact that there is no live Caylee being produced
All of the contradictory statements made by mother
Mother's lack of trying to find or help find Caylee

And with that you believe that she isn't dead? Or is it like an earlier poster said, people just want to be contrary.

You go, girl . . . but I do believe the point is to be obstinate. Cindy, are you here?

I think the thread was for those on the fence. I think your mind is already made up. Most seemed to just want to convince others to believe what they believe.

I'm sorry but IMHO it would as though it is your mind is made up...not ON the fence at all. It sounds as if you are doing exactly that, trying to "convince others to believe what you believe" despite the FACTS. It is a very hard thing for all of us to accept the fact that Caylee is dead, I can only imagine how hard it is for the GP. I have lost a child many years ago of SIDS and I somehow convinced myself all the way up until the time that he was embalmed, that he was in a coma or something and would wake up. It was only after that had taken place that I knew he wouldn't wake up, and I was forced to accept the truth that he was gone. At some point denial only prolongs the agony. Sorry, didn't mean for all that to come out, just somehow felt it needed to.

Ladytazz -- this would be a super thread title!!!

Sometimes I think that even if we had poor Caylee's body recovered and video of Casey killing her that some people will never believe it. I just thought they were all Anthony's.

And this is the quote that BeanE was responding to. Sounds like a generalized response to a generalized statement to me. Didnt hear any name calling. Seems if you took offense then its not the OP's problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1