Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I think that even if we had poor Caylee's body recovered and video of Casey killing her that some people will never believe it. I just thought they were all Anthony's.

Not always a case of *believing* it or not. Can be a case of denying it. Even consciously. Some people enjoy being contrary. Some people enjoy jerking other people's chains. Some people particularly enjoy it in relation to a charged situation.

Disgusting when that situation is beautiful little 2 year old baby who's dead.

If and Might? Who said the sample was degraded? All I am saying is that there is so much evidence that she was dead in the trunk and no evidence that she wasn't. Instead of attacking scientific proof, perhaps they should produce some of their own. As a matter a fact, we would not even be having this conversation if they would just produce a live Caylee.

Honestly it doesn't sound like your arguement makes any sense. You don't sound as if you want to reasonable about it at all. You seem to me that you would not believe any scientific evidence that this child is dead. So basically short of a dead body you will believe this child is alive. And that is fine with me. However perhaps you should say that in you post so other will not waste their time trying to reason with you. If you choose to fly in the face of reason with blind baseless faith.... be my guest.

It's a very circumstantial case so far, with limited and debatable DNA findings. It will be interesting to see what the experts on all sides say about the sniff tests and which type of DNA they were able to get.

Yes, actually, this thread is intended for people who want to discuss all the possible theories, not just the theory that Caylee is dead. I do consider that to be one possibility. There's not much evidence yet though, only hair (which could be from a living Caylee, or could even be Casey's hair), and sniff tests. So I'm glad it's still not absolutely proved that Caylee is dead, she could still be alive. I sure hope she is.

BeanE,
I'm not sure which thread your post would be appropriate on that you just posted, probably not on any of the threads here, but it is not appropriate on this thread.

Not always a case of *believing* it or not. Can be a case of denying it. Even consciously. Some people enjoy being contrary. Some people enjoy jerking other people's chains. Some people particularly enjoy it in relation to a charged situation.

Disgusting when that situation is beautiful little 2 year old baby who's dead.

I don't find it all disgusting that someone doesnt want to say this child is dead until they know for sure. I think it's the way society needs to be. IMO

I keep hoping against hope. I want Caylee to be alive, but the evidence is mounting. I just keep going back to the fact she didn't report her missing for weeks! As the mom of two kiddos....I would have been on the phone with 911 as soon as I couldn't find her. CA seems to be lacking the maternal instinct. I just keep asking WHY didn't she report her missing!??

I agree being the mother of four young children where are Casey's maternal instincts. It seems as thou she has none at all or for what ever reasons she never really bonded with her child. I also just keep asking myself why she never reported her missing. It really never was Casey to pick up the phone and call 911 it was GM. I believe that if GM never found her and confronted her Casey had no intentions of reporting her missing. I agree the evidence is mounting to a very sad out come. It brings tears to my eyes to even say this but I believe Caylee is no longer with us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God Bless That Little Angle

BeanE,
I'm not sure which thread your post would be appropriate on that you just posted, probably not on any of the threads here, but it is not appropriate on this thread.

You are not going to get too far playing "boss" I dont see anything wrong with what he said. Cindy is that you?
Just because you start a thread doesnt deem ownership.

I don't find it all disgusting that someone doesnt want to say this child is dead until they know for sure. I think it's the way society needs to be. IMO

Thank you
We can keep hoping so far. Fingers crossed it continues.

Thanks for sharing. Feel free to report it.

This is the thread for fence-sitters, undecideds, who want to be able to discuss all the theories/possibilities, without being harrassed.

You are not going to get too far playing "boss" I dont see anything wrong with what he said. Cindy is that you?
Just because you start a thread doesnt deem ownership.

Of course not, but that's the subject of this thread. There are so many other threads people who are not fence-sitters can discuss on.

It's a very circumstantial case so far, with limited and debatable DNA findings. It will be interesting to see what the experts on all sides say about the sniff tests and which type of DNA they were able to get.

Yes, actually, this thread is intended for people who want to discuss all the possible theories, not just the theory that Caylee is dead. I do consider that to be one possibility. There's not much evidence yet though, only hair (which could be from a living Caylee, or could even be Casey's hair), and sniff tests. So I'm glad it's still not absolutely proved that Caylee is dead, she could still be alive. I sure hope she is.

First let me say that I will post on any thread on this website that I see fit. I have been registered on this site since 2006 and will not bow down to people who have been her for only this case. We are supposed to be able to discuss all possibilities. And that is what I am doing. Don't get upset because I don't agree with you. I understand that this thread is for other theories. The problem with your theory is that it has no factual basis whatsoever. What makes you think that DNA evidence is limited and or debateable. Not one person has said that the sample was degraded. I'm not talking about the sniff test. If you discount the sniff test then fine, but how can you discount the DNA. There is no proof that anything was wrong with the test or the sample.

So what is your limited and debateble evidence?

Cadaver dogs hitting on the trunk
Sniff test saying decomposed body in the car
DNA test saying Caylee decomposed in car
The fact that there is no live Caylee being produced
All of the contradictory statements made by mother
Mother's lack of trying to find or help find Caylee

And with that you believe that she isn't dead? Or is it like an earlier poster said, people just want to be contrary.

Thanks for sharing. I completely agree. I'm afraid, though, that I can't discern a correlation between my post and your response, if one was intended.

This is the thread for fence-sitters, undecideds, who want to be able to discuss all the theories/possibilities, without being harrassed.

I think you need to re read the post you are complaining about. It contains opinions just like ALL of the posts on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015