Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not even listening to them anymore - she is just repeating herself and did you hear her HUGE SIGH - like she is annoyed and bored?

It is right after YURI takes over questioning again and she says ZG is the last person she saw her daughter with.

they are at universal and the detectives are grilling her about how did Caylee sound when Casey got the phone call from Caylee on July 15th, they ask her about how Caylee sounded, Casey said she was fine talking about a book, they say your daughter hasn't seen or talked to you in five weeks and she is not upset when she talks to you? Casey says, no she was fine, she never gets upset when she talks to me, if it had been my mom she would....."

i didn't remember her ''she would" after that statement. that would explain it, i guess.

but this statement was one that always stuck with me, because i couldn't figure out if she meant:

a) she never gets upset when she talks to me, but she would have gotten upset if she talked my mom

or

b) she never gets upset when she talks to me, but if the roles were reversed and i was the one who was missing, i would sound upset talking to my own mother when i heard her voice on the phone...

does that make sense? i also wonder what exactle she meant by upset, like as upset or...just doesn't care when she talks to casey and prefers cindy...

lies or not, it makes a difference in what she meant by that.

when the detective says "if she is in a trash can somewhere" literally gave me goosebumps

In the process of uploading them to my host's space. They will be at:
Recording 1
Recording 2
If you get an error at first, be patient they probably aren't done upping yet

Just listening to Yuri's tone of voice, I'm getting scared. I'm ready to yell, "okay, I did it!".

She is one cold hearted, nerves of steel person.

She ain't seen her for five weeks cause she killed her and dumped her somewhere

Does anyone know where I can download the mp3s so I can upload to my iPod? When I click on the link, it just has the media player. TIA

I think the first part they are giving her the benefit of teh doubt AND giving her enough rope to hang herself.

Everytime I hear her using that partying at Fusian and that other niteclub looking for ZFG, I feel like barfing. She was looking VERY hard according to those pics! "Hmmm, maybe she's hiding behind this stripper pole..."

They gave her every opportunity to get out of this situation. If you have hope for Caylee you better start looking at reality. :(

"And after seven o'clock when I still haven't heard anything I was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. And I went to a neutral place. I didn't really want to come home, I wasn't sure what I 'd say about not knowing where Caylee was.

This statement stands out to me and bothers me. I think that right here she is talking about Caylee dying. She hid her and went to Tony's. That first sentence also; I believe that she is speaking of her flurry of phone calls.
My Spock ears perked up at that "neutral place" comment, too. It's so ...inappropriate.

Yuri is the first to refer to ZG as ZANNY - she then contunues to use it after that.

Also, she first says she dropped caylee off at apartment 210 and now it has changed to the stairs of the apartment complex.

Is the obituary in your office? Oh my god, I cannot get over that. that is hilarious! I love these detective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57