Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listen to the tapes and they make me so sick ,how can anyone listen to them and not know that she killed that child.My heart is just broken right now for little Caylee, I can not understand why they didn't ask her more questions than what they did like give us Zanny's phone number ,then they could check with all the phone co. to see who's number that is ,then they would have had another lie to whole over her. and why didn't they take her and make her draw a picture of this woman zanny .That is called something but i can't think of it right now ,just to upset

They did ask her for every person she named. She said their numbers were saved to the phone she lost. Zanny had about three different numbers and two different carriers since she had known her. The Juliette Lewis one is the only one she didn't claim was saved in her lost phone but she still went on to lie about that.

It's a police sketch is what you mean and they did one. It was never released to the public IIRC.

It seems like Caylee is afraid of Casey in all the pictures I've seen. Something doesn't look right......What do you guys think?

I doubt we will ever hear Casey open her mouth in regards of the truth about Caylee. Either LE is going to have to depend on Caylee's body being found by them or other searchers... or they are going to have to rely on forensics without a body, to charge Casey. Casey will probably go to the trial with lips locked type, letting Baez say what he thinks needs to be said in her defense. Years down the line (and serving time)... she will still keep quiet about what happened to Caylee. The woman simply does not care about this child...

:eek:fftopic:

I just looked at the Anthony house web cam.

Could somebody go take a pulse on those two security guards? They haven't moved in a coupl'a hours...

:eek:fftopic:

I just looked at the Anthony house web cam.

Could somebody go take a pulse on those two security guards? They haven't moved in a coupl'a hours...

Fox stops the webcam for the night... you are probably seeing an hours old image.

I doubt we will ever hear Casey open her mouth in regards of the truth about Caylee. Either LE is going to have to depend on Caylee's body being found by them or other searchers... or they are going to have to rely on forensics without a body, to charge Casey. Casey will probably go to the trial with lips locked type, letting Baez say what he thinks need to be said in her defense. Years down the line (and serving time)... she will still keep quiet about what happened to Caylee. The woman simply does not care about this child...

She might open up to a male inmate if she ends up going to prison with male inmates. I think she will eventually open up in prison after several years. Hey, it is a good way for another prisoner to get time cut off their sentence!

Read this in the transcript and I think this is the whole shebang, right here. The beginning the middle and the end. And it's why she will NEVER tell the truth, if she even knows it anymore. As sick as the relationship is, it's all about KC and Mommie, about loving her and hating her, about wanting her approval, about wanting freedom from her, about wanting to punish her, but then not wanting her to ever, ever, ever know. Caylee just got in the middle.

You are 100% dead on with this....

This is the crux, heart and soul of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500