All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind--in researching everyones posts, I see it is Mark H's #. So he is from AZ, but stationed in CA?

Has anyone been able to determine who she talked to in Arizona? That is a Phoenix area code. If anyone has the full number that they could PM me, could you? I would be curious to know who/where this call came from, as the 623 area code is a small area of North Phoenix.

yeppers, that's it...also found this link http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...d=112207365672542480712.000455b4884de4fdc7516
has most every address listed

eta Woodbury Rd, when I mapped I had to hand find it, as Fusian had not been built when the MSN live search map I was using was loaded in. Google may have it though. One of the Targets Casey used Amy's check at is right across the freeway from Fusian as well.

Cell tower in located at the rear of the lot, yes.

So maybe what Cindy was saying was true? Maybe the body was in the trunk after the car was towed. Maybe she had to sneak back in to dispose of the corpse? Highly unlikely I know

I seem to be the invisable poster on this thread. I offered my assistance several times, tried to get help with converting files, etc. I posted a map with pings for 6/27 two days ago. I tried letting others know what days I was working on... ALL IGNORED. Even PM'd people and got no response. So, I will post my hard work elsewhere.

I hate to see people react this way. Do not think that your work was unappreciated, or that it was never seen. There are so many things going on at once on these boards that I, personally, have seen 100's of maps. I often forget who did them (to say thank you), or get caught up in another conversation and forget to go back to certain maps/theories.

I'm sorry if you feel that people were ignoring you, but I'm certain they were not. We need all the help we can with all of these documents, and I know I'm grateful for all the work people have done on things that I haven't had a chance to work on!

I'm with some people who think Caylee died 6/16 or 6/17. I have mapped pings for the 6/16 below and will map the 17th when I get some rest!!

KC6162008.jpg

I'm with some people who think Caylee died 6/16 or 6/17. I have mapped pings for the 6/16 below and will map the 17th when I get some rest!!

I really think the the tower at the towyard (Letter "E" on your map) is becoming one of the more important links in this case. The new article out says that LE is searching wooded areas near the international airport. This particular tower is definitely within the radius of the eastern side of the airport. There are wooded areas along there, plus Narcoossee Road has a grass median, which could also be connected to the recent witness statements.

...wondering something, and ya'll tell me if this is important......what day did her cell phone ping near the airport? And in relation to the witness sighting where she claims she saw the car and a woman fitting caseys build/descrp. coming out of the woods???

because i am now wondering if this sighting is credible to the pings on the date she claims....

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html
....{"The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers"}

...wondering something, and ya'll tell me if this is important......what day did her cell phone ping near the airport? And in relation to the witness sighting where she claims she saw the car and a woman fitting caseys build/descrp. coming out of the woods???

I'm checking on this right now. From the records I've mapped out, so far, the only tower close to the airport she was pinging was the one in the back of the towyard. We know that this tower was used for calls from the Anthony home as welll, so it's difficult to pinpoint that area.

I wish we had the date of the eyewitness account of the person walking out of the woods, so we could try and match things up. I'm guessing, though, that LE is on top of that!

I posted this a couple of days ago when the original thread was first started:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1659228/6-27-Cell-Pings

I would really like for someone to convert the pdf files and send them to me? I tried with one of those free downloads but it didn't work. I'm very good with Excel and it would make this a whole lot faster.
kwmred, Gosh, you've put alot of time/energy into these pings! I just went to your maps for a more complete look. Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work and for sharing. I understand your frustration with people not responding or sharing the work among a group. I've also been trying for days to get us to all work together on one document as that would have been the more accurate, quicker way to come up with a final result. Only a few posters responded and that was usually only to request a copy of my work, rather than to work together. It seems that we have dozens of posters working on the same thing and consequently still have no complete ping map with all pertinent info. I'm familiar with how short staffed LE is and have always felt that if all of the posters here WORKED TOGETHER we could be a huge asset to LE. We have alot of manpower! Instead, most posters seem to want to work individually, or not share, for reasons I could only speculate about. Anyway, thanks again for sharing and for the many hours you've put into this.

I have a couple of questions for all you experts on calls and pings..
in Chris S interview he states he saw KC around June 16th at Scoops Bar...
then around June 17th around 5pm in a dark colored jeep she came to his parents house to visit him for 1-2 hours.
She mentioned she and Caylee might move to a house near a dump on Curry Ford Rd.
So do the calls/pings place her at these places? Where is the dump and curry ford? any thing to place her there?
Did Al let her use his jeep more than just the week he was in NY?

I have a couple of questions for all you experts on calls and pings..
in Chris S interview he states he saw KC around June 16th at Scoops Bar...
then around June 17th around 5pm in a dark colored jeep she came to his parents house to visit him for 1-2 hours.
She mentioned she and Caylee might move to a house near a dump on Curry Ford Rd.
So do the calls/pings place her at these places? Where is the dump and curry ford? any thing to place her there?
Did Al let her use his jeep more than just the week he was in NY?

I don't know exactly where the dump is on curry ford rd, however, KWMRED has maped 6/17 pings and there are pings at 2:29 PM & 3:56-4:05 PM of the tower at what appears to be a storage facility just south of where curry ford rd. crosses Rt 551 (goldenrod?). It appears she could have spent at least 1 & 1/2 hours in this area......very interesting!

Extreeemly Nice Job (by the way) KWMRED!!! If we just had some crazy techie that could build us our own mapping software share program to use, that would be sooo awesome!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member