All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know who lives out around ping 39 - Deerwood Subdivision

I think that's the area of the Target that she used Amy's checks. I had been all bothered by the location of that Target, when we were talking about what she bought at Target. I finally realized it was near Fusian and relaxed some. The area is fairly rural and certainly not in her regular stomping grounds. But, being across the freeway from Fusian made it more within reason.

SS, I think 23 or 24th for the date she hid Caylee. The 23rd was clear of rain most all day (brief shower). The 24th only had a short thunderstorm in the eve after 6. The day of the 25th the weather was pretty cruddy for much of the day. 27th would have been a good day as well. I wonder if there were any days they recall Casey having many mosquito bites and such. Or I wonder if she bought any off in her trips to Target.

I think that's the area of the Target that she used Amy's checks. I had been all bothered by the location of that Target, when we were talking about what she bought at Target. I finally realized it was near Fusian and relaxed some. The area is fairly rural and certainly not in her regular stomping grounds. But, being across the freeway from Fusian made it more within reason.

Their are two, where was the recipt from ?.

718 Maguire Blvd, Orlando, FL (next to JC Penny's) why not use this one.

325 N Alafaya Trl, Orlando, FL (close to Fusian)

Exactly. I think she went back on the 24th and retrieved her then discarded her on the 27th. JMO. Poor child!

Isn't the 24th the date George got the gas cans back from Casey and then she left the house? Are you saying she went back later that day to retrieve the body?

Isn't the 24th the date George got the gas cans back from Casey and then she left the house? Are you saying she went back later that day to retrieve the body?

IIRC George stated that Casey seemed to be surprised when he walked in the garage, George heard the door open and he then went to the garage from the house. Casey did not know he was there. She probably waited for him to go to work and returned.She said she was stopping to get some clothes,when he had the conversation about the gas cans she did not fess up. It was only after he wanted to get the chucks out of the trunk that she shoved the cans in his face. I still have doubts about Georges story of that day.

I'm with some people who think Caylee died 6/16 or 6/17. I have mapped pings for the 6/16 below and will map the 17th when I get some rest!!

KC6162008.jpg

Fantastic job and detail! Thank you for all of the time and effort you put into this map. I stand in agreement with your timeline.

Could someone real quick give me a link to Casey phone records? I am particularly interested in the July's phone records...

Has anyone wondered what George and Cindy's phone and pings look like. These as well would be interesting.

Has anyone wondered what George and Cindy's phone and pings look like. These as well would be interesting.
Yes! Definitely. I'm sure that they'll come out soon enough! CA's contacts with KC are particularly interesting...

passin_through wrote - I think that's the area of the Target that she used Amy's checks. I had been all bothered by the location of that Target, when we were talking about what she bought at Target. I finally realized it was near Fusian and relaxed some. The area is fairly rural and certainly not in her regular stomping grounds. But, being across the freeway from Fusian made it more within reason.
All the check's for Target were dated in July not June, or did I miss one.

All the check's for Target were dated in July not June, or did I miss one.

yes, they were July checks. I hadn't realized when I mapped the Target it was so close to Fusian (I didn't have Fusian on my personal map at that time). I started wondering who she knew over there, why shop on that side of town yada...I settled down when I realized it was there by Fusian.

[/QUOTE]yes, they were July checks. I hadn't realized when I mapped the Target it was so close to Fusian (I didn't have Fusian on my personal map at that time). I started wondering who she knew over there, why shop on that side of town yada...I settled down when I realized it was there by Fusian.[/QUOTE]

OK, So I back to my question: Anybody know who lives out around ping 39 which occured on June 27- Deerwood Subdivision

OK, So I back to my question: Anybody know who lives out around ping 39 which occured on June 27- Deerwood Subdivision

I'm afraid I don't recognize anything in that area. FWIW, it looks like a ~6 minute span between ping 38 and ping 40. With such a short time @ ping 39 couldn't it be attributed to passing through on the way to Fusian?

I'm afraid I don't recognize anything in that area. FWIW, it looks like a ~6 minute span between ping 38 and ping 40. With such a short time @ ping 39 couldn't it be attributed to passing through on the way to Fusian?

That could be it, that tower (ping 39) just looked a lot further away (over a mile) than Ping 40 from Fusian.

To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Casey’s phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. [Bracketed] information is what I have added and was not in the interview

Pulled from Troy B interview with LE July 25, 2008
May 14 Casey went with you and Ricardo M. to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl ] she got flats and we went back to help her at 408 & 436 area. We were at Ricardo’s [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and Casey had left to go home was gone about 10 minutes and called us to help. Casey tried to drive on both flats. Parked it in residential neighborhood and Ricardo and Tony L. drove her home to her house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1319 Lines 17-24 & Page 1320 Lines 6-10 Page 1322 Lines 10-17 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 24 Casey and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings, Amy met us there and Casey suggested we go to this party and that when I met Tony L. [Waterford [504 N Alafaya Trl # 102 Orlando, FL 32828]
Page 1323 Lines 2-13 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 25 No Clothes [Part UCF area address unknown] Casey drove Amy H. and Troy B. Runs into Brandon and is emotional.
Page 1323 Lines 20-25 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 30 Casey call Troy B. at about 6:29PM
Page 1324 Lines 4-5 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 4 birthday party at Voyage Casey & Tony L. plus two other, Amy H. and Ricardo M. [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl]
Page 1324 Lines 11-25 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 18 Casey texted Troy B. about going to Fusion [No time given]
Page 1326 Lines 9 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 20 Troy B. Called Casey about not going to Fusion he thinks but he knows he spoke to her that day. [No time given]
Page 1326 Lines 17-21 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 24 at 12:40Pm sent a face book message to Troy B. [no time given] about not moving into the house, hasn’t been home for 9 days Drama etc.
Page 1327 Lines 5-10 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 2 Melissa E. flew in Tuesday night [Tuesday is actually the July 1] Troy B. was actually dropping Ricardo M. off at the airport to go to Boston and they went out that night to Voyage then Maco’s and the Voyage. Casey met Melissa E. at [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl, Makos 23 W Church St Orlando, FL 32801]
Page 1327 Line 16-& Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 2 Troy B. doesn’t see Casey on Tuesday at all. [July 2 & 3 are not correlating to Tuesday and Wednesday. July 2 is Wednesday not sure what was when]
Page 1328 Lines 1-8 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 3 Casey gets a tattoo, Troy B. had to go to work and Melissa E. spent about 5 hours with her
Page 1328 Lines 9-20 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 3 Troy, Melissa and Casey went to The Lodge. Casey’s Brother called and she was visibly upset and wanted to leave so we did. [The Lodge 49 N. Orange Ave. Orlando Fl 32801]
Page 1329 Lines 14-25 & Page 1330 Lines 1-5 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 6 Casey texted Troy while he and Melissa were bowling and said she was coming over but never showed up. [No time given or location]
Page 1330 Lines 10-14 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 10 or 11 Casey called me [no time given] and told me she was shopping for a new car and spoke about her not going to P. Rico because she had to find a place to live and new car.
Page 1321 Lines 9,25 & Page 1330 Lines 15-23 Page 1331 Lines 1-2 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 15 Troy saw Casey at the airport when she came to pick them up.
Page 1331 Lines 5-6 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Phone numbers
Lauren Coppel 407-4x5-7538 an old girlfriend
Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Pulled from Lauaren G. Interview with LE August 1, 2008
No recent contact with Casey

June 30-July 4 Amy thinks Casey spent every single night with her [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1045 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 1st Amy said Casey had her nails done.
Page 1046 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

I've been trying to nail down when Casey showered at Jesse's - thinking that would be a good day to look at the pings for...

...but Jesse is not too clear on the date. First I swear he said June 22nd - then it was sometime between 22 and 29 - then it was between 22 and July 5 - then he finally settled in on the date of July 1 - and Casey told him she was staying at Tony's but couldn't get back in - she called him 1st at 10:15 - then showed up at 10:39 - she called amy from there at 12:56 and left sometime after that (maybe to get the nails done?)

So she had spent the night at Amy's the night before the shower incident - the 30th? Not at Tony's? If she was already at Amy's - why need to use Jesse's shower?

Jesse could still be off on this date - it doesn't make sense.

Thoughts anyone?

Anybody know who lives out around ping 39 - Deerwood Subdivision

JC P's has a Salon out that way. Would this fit. She had some type of charge on June 27 as per LA interview and there was a phone call to the credit center. Maybe ran in to make an appointment. As per Amy's interview Casey did get her nails done July 1.

This is the address for Salon
Orlando Fashion Sq
3115 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
Mon-Sat 10:00-9:00
Sun 11:00-6:00

I've been trying to nail down when Casey showered at Jesse's - thinking that would be a good day to look at the pings for...

...but Jesse is not too clear on the date. First I swear he said June 22nd - then it was sometime between 22 and 29 - then it was between 22 and July 5 - then he finally settled in on the date of July 1 - and Casey told him she was staying at Tony's but couldn't get back in - she called him 1st at 10:15 - then showed up at 10:39 - she called amy from there at 12:56 and left sometime after that (maybe to get the nails done?)

So she had spent the night at Amy's the night before the shower incident - the 30th? Not at Tony's? If she was already at Amy's - why need to use Jesse's shower?

Thoughts anyone?

yeah, iirc it was July 1st and she left Jesses by noontime (think it was) when Jesse's roomate came home. I wondered that too, why the need to shower at Jesse's when she stayed with Amy the 30th? Unless Ricardo didn't want Casey in his bedroom, I recall that from somewhere.

This whole tracking Casey down would be so much easier if she wasn't so boy crazy...come to think of it this may not have all happened had she not been boy crazy. Really do dislike that woman, Casey.

Thoughts anyone?

I'd offer that Casey didn't need a shower. The only reason we found out about Casey's shower @ Jesse's was because Jesse's roomate came home and there was now an eyewitness putting the two of them together. Perhaps reliving old times...and Casey takes a shower afterwards...roomate comes in unexpectantly...oops. Soo...I think he's gonna be right on putting the date on 7/1 now that we know a 3rd person can pin it down for LE.

Recall, Jesse's first statement to LE was about two odd contacts. Now that you see the phone records you can see they had quite a few contacts.

Jesse's in a chess game here...IMHO

Thoughts anyone?

I think Amy is mistaken about Casey spending June 30th with her. Casey took Tony to the airport in the AM. I would have thought that Tony would remember if Casey was there in the morning with him getting ready to leave for the airport. You have to be about there about 2 hours ahead of you flight now adays even for domestic flights. So that makes it the airport about 8:00AM or maybe as late as 9:00AM. They may have pushed it to the 1 hour before, I have done that at smaller airports but would not like to try it at Orlando Internation if that is where he flew out of. Problem is I have not found one interview so far that gives the actual name of which airport was used.
Tony said his flight left around 10:00 or 11:00 (These kids, look at your darn ticket stub, there is a little child missing)
Casey showed up at Amy's door about 9:45AM the morning of June 30th. That time could be verified by the phone record because Casey called her from the door stoop. I would assume this is after she had dropped Tony off so either flight time would work if just dropped him and left.

The shower thing at JG was on July 1 mid morning. He even states that she didn't look like she need a shower. I think she may have been looking to see if she still had any controll of JG. Mayby not feeling to hot about being without a guy for a week and her and RM were done. Ricardo was not a happy camper when he found out she had lied to him about working v. being with Tony. These guys must have been starting to catch on a little bit.
JMO

What about the day KC & JG supposedly went to the beach, was it 6/28? I don't recall him mentioning anything about that day, did he? What was that all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173