2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at pictures searching Red Sunglasses so far this is all I see.

miscpics071.jpg

Katelynnk-

For a dude, I think this would pass for red. Great job.
I have my reservations, but they definately are reddish.

Well if they were comming from Kissimmeee from JB's office they may have taken the Greenway, and cut over Boggy Creek Road to their house. Bogggy Creek road comes out at McCoy road which they can use to cut over to their house, it is MUCH shorter than taking the Greenway all the way to the Beechline (formerly known as the B-Line for long time folks here) Or perhaps they were going to shoot through the airport via south access road, or perhaps cross over one of the other offshot roads. Just depends on how well you know your way around right there and what your normal pattern of travel is. If I lived where they did, I would take Narcoosee which is supposeedly the road the Cops picked Casey out of the car at.

Ask the locals :)

But to me knowing how KC and CA act, I could just see KC and CA freaking out when she got the call that GJ had 7 counts against her. I bet CA was on the phone KC was saying NO mom I'm not going back there blah blah blah...TAKE ME TO CAYLEE SO I CAN DIE AND NOT GO TO JAIL FOR FOREVER...Just a thought

Thanks, Friptzap! (I am so going to start using those maps. Wow. Clear as bell!)

Did you see the video? Can you tell which bridge they are photographing there? It looks more like a wood bridge which I am not seeing unless it is the RR bridge. What do you think?

wow, it is hard to keep up......

My thought about this and one thing that keeps popping in my head is.....

Someone made a comment that maybe both "eyewitness" are telling the truth and maybe they BOTH did see KC... that could very well be true.... KC may have gone back to the area just to make sure she did the job right the first time... I hate to say it but the mind of a murderer is wacked like that. I do believe she could have been there twice!

thoughts?

Friptzap, was the place where they took KC out of the car near or on the way to OCSO? Because if not KC WAS GOING SOMEWHERE

I've located the same bridge. There's a bridge on Boggy Creek Road, and a railroad bridge too. From what I can see, those are the only bridges on the entire road, and they correspond with where the man was.

The thought comes to mind...........if we can find the location so quickly............others can too. There might be someone who might want to move the remains to another, already searched, location. I hope LE knows where every member of the family is on a 24/7 basis, along with anyone on the defense PI team.
True. However, if LE let this one go...I guess it wouldn't matter anyway if she had an accomplice with her. They may have already done that very thing. Cindy's words still ring in my ears, "There IS NO evidence!".

Someone made a comment that maybe both "eyewitness" are telling the truth and maybe they BOTH did see KC... that could very well be true.... KC may have gone back to the area just to make sure she did the job right the first time... I hate to say it but the mind of a murderer is wacked like that. I do believe she could have been there twice!

thoughts?

YES!!!! Maybe she was going to tell her sorry because I could see KC crazy like that.

True. However, if LE let this one go...I guess it wouldn't matter anyway if she had an accomplice with her. They may have already done that very thing. Cindy's words still ring in my ears, "There IS NO evidence!".

Unless, LE knows something and we don't. Hence Tim not staying. Cause I'm sure LE was begging him. Just a thought.

I don't know. I think this is quite interesting and I would like to know more of his story.

thoughts?

My thought was that she was seen in two different locations but on different days. She may have been searching for a spot the day she was seen in the athletic garb and baseball cap. Perhaps she was seen the day she actually did get rid of the truck contents when these 2 guys saw her on Boggy Creek.

Unless, LE knows something and we don't. Hence Tim not staying. Cause I'm sure LE was begging him. Just a thought.
LE knows A LOT of something we don't! LOL Tim said he wasn't staying and would be back in 2-3 weeks to let things dry out really well. I believe him.

Yeah........but I bet I'll be seeing you when TES gets back to town and I bet that will be one of the areas that gets searched. LOL

LOl, Baz, it is in the vacinity, I agree with that.
Here's the thing that bothers me- I got this Pm, with added theory, and it matches, except for the newly added specific details, no hat, no sunglasses, no fisherman, well dressed or other..
AND
It was phrased from the driver.. I am having trouble reconciling info that somone has put out there, apparently everywhere, and to date, no-one has taken seriously..

I say if he does not pass Seriously Searchings smell test, he's bogus.

My thought was that she was seen in two different locations but on different days. She may have been searching for a spot the day she was seen in the athletic garb and baseball cap. Perhaps she was seen the day she actually did get rid of the truck contents when these 2 guys saw her on Boggy Creek.

Perhaps, she might have not been with the well dressed guy and I'm sure before, during, and after burying someone she might not recall the place she was at so she went to the other place. I wonder if they look the same from the road???

WHOA I'm getting waayyyyy into this :woohoo:

Is it possible that if TWO eyewitnesses saw her....that she moved the body thinking that the other place was better?

If both witnesses turn out to be credible, it makes sense. What if she got scared that someone (the 2 guys in the car) saw her and decided it was best to change locations?

LOl, Baz, it is in the vacinity, I agree with that.
Here's the thing that bothers me- I got this Pm, with added theory, and it matches, except for the newly added specific details, no hat, no sunglasses, no fisherman, well dressed or other..
AND
It was phrased from the driver.. I am having trouble reconciling info that somone has put out there, apparently everywhere, and to date, no-one has taken seriously..

I say if he does not pass Seriously Searchings smell test, he's bogus.

I was just thinking, if this guy is serious about going out there to search himself, I really hope he has the forethought to go to the sheriff's office and speak to them first. They may have already been out there or I should say, they need to get out there before he does.

If you go northwest from the bridge by about 30 feet or so, you will see a clearing between two trees........that looks just like the same place Paul (the new witness) was standing.

I totally agree.

I know this is far fetched but WHAT IF....KC was really fleeing to take her life with Caylee? I mean WHY of ALL the places in Orlando would CA take KC to Boggy Creek Rd?

I don't know. It "Boggles" the mind, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member