2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thought to add...

That bag may be significant for several reasons.

What if she used the bag as GLOVES? I know that when I have to pick up something that is not sanitary and I don't have latex gloves around, I'll use a tissue or a bag to pick it up and discard it.

And one more thing...who the hell puts pizza in a bag?! Another way to cover up something obviously.

The thing that gets me about this guy is that he sounds truly concerned enough to want to go search the area. Now...did he see what he said he saw? Or does he want to take all his buddies out for no reason to get eaten by mosquitos, bitten by snakes, and have a picnic just to prove his point? LOL Your guess is as good as mine as to his credibility, but there is enough here that I want to know more.

Could it be the person who wrote you didn't want to give away too much info to someone he did not know? Possible. I think it is quite possible if the rest of their stories match up.

I don't know. It "Boggles" the mind, doesn't it?

I know. I mean there are a ton of places to go....Why Boggy Creek Rd?? WHY?
If I had 5 min alone with KC I'd get a confession
or....:furious:

Thanks, Friptzap! (I am so going to start using those maps. Wow. Clear as bell!)

Did you see the video? Can you tell which bridge they are photographing there? It looks more like a wood bridge which I am not seeing unless it is the RR bridge. What do you think?

I cannot get that channel 9 video link to work from home, it goes there but does not play, yet I can click another link on that page and it does play. Can you link me a different video? or tell me which one it is on that page to click directly?

I am one of those breeds of people that cannot get lost, even when I am lost I know where I am! I am very map orriented, and I have probably been on 80% of the roads in central florida the 20% are only the news ones I have not been on yet! :)

I know. I mean there are a ton of places to go....Why Boggy Creek Rd?? WHY?
If I had 5 min alone with KC I'd get a confession
or....:furious:

It looks like one of the few places one could hide something in an area that she doesn't frequent out of very often. Her world seemed small even though she sure did put a lot of miles on a car and a cell phone in any given day. This far south is uncharacteristic for her and seems to fit the bill for what she was needing to do.

in reguards to the map...

if you click on birds eye view at the top of the map... then move the map down... that area at the top... the left of the river and above the train tracks.....

I just think that is a odd grouping of trees...... IDK... maybe just a feeling....

Where exactly did they see KC again?

This was the womans report of events that I heard quite some time ago.

There's actually been two reports of a woman seeing a young woman coming out of the woods.

The first report was about two months ago (at least) and this report was initially on the site of the woman psychic who came to Orlando with a group called the Body Hunters.

The second report was a lot more recent, sometime in mid-September. In this account, the woman was traveling on a road near the airport which she described as a road that didn't have a lot of traffic. She saw a white Pontiac Sunfire and thought it was her friend's car. She slowed down, obviously wondering if there was car trouble, and then saw that THIS car had a bumper sticker on it and her friend's car doesn't have a bumper sticker. She saw a young woman come out of the woods dressed in athletic clothes with a baseball hat on. She said the young woman's build was slight like Casey's.

This new witness, Paul, would be the third witness. His account closely matches the second witness account, with the exception of the hat/sunglasses and the well-dressed man.

I don't know. I think this is quite interesting and I would like to know more of his story.

Did they give any information on him? I'm surprised he hasn't found US yet. Everyone that searches the case finds us. Maybe he will start looking it up on the internet and find us... that would be great!

They said the switch was at boggy creek underpass but the police nabbed her off of the beechline and narcoossee. Well they said narcoossee anyway.
Since Jose said they switched so the bail bondsman could take her to turn herself in, is this near or on the way to OCSO?

Is it possible that if TWO eyewitnesses saw her....that she moved the body thinking that the other place was better?

If both witnesses turn out to be credible, it makes sense. What if she got scared that someone (the 2 guys in the car) saw her and decided it was best to change locations?

O/T- Is your avatar one of the pre-set ones?

What if she used the bag as GLOVES? I know that when I have to pick up something that is not sanitary and I don't have latex gloves around, I'll use a tissue or a bag to pick it up and discard it.

And one more thing...who the hell puts pizza in a bag?! Another way to cover up something obviously.

The bag could have someone else's prints on it other than KC. Maybe the well dressed guy? :) Given the manslaughter charge?!

Hey everyone,

If anyone can (as definitively as you can) find the precise location the latest witness claims to have seen Casey and I'll go out there this weekend. Mind you, I had a chemical peel and was told not to be in the sun (sunscreen and straw hat here I come!).

It would be great if he finds us! I have a feeling he already knows about us tho and maybe wants to stay away for now. Who knows?

Others in this case who wanted to be taken seriously have made their way here to let us ask questions. We can only wait to see if he shows up! ;)

Also Narcoosee turns into a road that they could hop over as well to go to the Anthony residence.

I think it just depends on your destination, and where you are coming from. They could have been comming from Orange Blossom Trail and cut over boggy creek but I wouldnt take boggy creek farther east from OBT to the greenway to hit narcoosee I would just travel up Boggy Creek and take ne of the cross overs or perhaps McCoy road. and loop around from there or hop up to the Beechline then turn onto Goldenrod to their home. I think that's the road? Or farther down if you are an old timer and prefer narcoossee lol it comes out there and wraps up through that same area.

Orlando roads zig zag and whip around all over the damn place, try following Boggy Creek and Narcoosee on the map and see what they turn into lol.

I agree!

Hey everyone,

If anyone can (as definitively as you can) find the precise location the latest witness claims to have seen Casey and I'll go out there this weekend. Mind you, I had a chemical peel and was told not to be in the sun (sunscreen and straw hat here I come!).

:woohoo: hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member