FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. we can pick up a 5 year old and possibly move her without her making a noise or waking up. ok, sounds reasonable...
Can we pick up a 5 year old who is sleeping beside of a 17 year old, move the 5 year old without her making a sound or waking up and walk that 5 year old out of the house and into the night without waking up the 17 yr old?

Jessica Lunsford walked out of her house. Three adults in the house didnt hear anything

Have we learned anything from LE that would allow us to go in a different direction than the father and Misty? Considering it an "abduction" only means she was taken from her home against her will.

Now...do we believe she was still alive when she left the trailer? Not sure I do anymore. I have a new "column" of information which is what they are not telling us from LE. The fact they are not releasing the trailer tells me they believe whatever happened to Haleigh happened there.

Or they are doing testing for the new "Touch DNA". It is new enough that all LE around the country are not proficient yet. They still rely on the FBI. I do not know the turnaround time for results. I am thinking there will be some DNA found on the cinder block. I also think there is a good chance the perp is in CODIS.

I reckon they reckon a lot...

Have we learned anything from LE that would allow us to go in a different direction than the father and Misty? Considering it an "abduction" only means she was taken from her home against her will.

Now...do we believe she was still alive when she left the trailer? Not sure I do anymore. I have a new "column" of information which is what they are not telling us from LE. The fact they are not releasing the trailer tells me they believe whatever happened to Haleigh happened there.

I can't help but wander if this family followed any of the Caylee situation. The first thing I think of is the explanation of washing the blankets (which still makes no sense to me)..especially the one on the window. Did they know that if the blankets were washed, (kinda like the pants), that evidence could be washed away?
Did they know to create a scene where someone else came in, instead of blaming this on someone who was easy to discredit (like the nanny), and could they realize that not calling LE points to guilt quick (so go ahead and call them, after the blankets are washed?)

Well, it looks as if it was denied! And now this D. Sapp is living in the house that the deceased guy lived in?

And the deceased guys wife testified against D. Sapp's trial in the 90's. So there is some connection between the Sapp's to the Griffi's to the Croslin's. Sapp is in the neighborhood less than two weeks and the child Misti watches can't be found.

that is assuming she is telling the truth about putting them to bed in the bedroom. maybe they fell asleep in the living room in front of the tv set lying on the sofa?? and they (or 4 yr old) were carried into bed.

I agree but he should be able to tell LE if he went to bed when his sister did and when...I guess I am trying to say that my hinky meter goes off with Misty but not necessarily Ron...or maybe I am just wanting to believe his story and grief are real....so complex...

Trailer:
Hardwood
Tile
Carpet
Anyone know?

Normally in a standard mobile home, there is carpeting in the bedrooms, living and dining rooms. The bathrooms and kitchen would have some sort of linoleum. You have to upgrade your mobile home to hardwood floor or tiles.

Well, it looks as if it was denied! And now this D. Sapp is living in the house that the deceased guy lived in?

Think I'm losing it... honestly I can't even absorb all the whack details of this sordid bunch!
:parrot:

something I just thought of. Why hasn't the media in these pressors been hard hitting with the sheriffs dept? Why are they not asking these same hard questions we are openly about misty and ron? I've seen it every time we have a situation like this and the media is staked out on the premises. Seems awfully odd that even they are shooting a break to LE, could it be they know or suspect too and LE has asked them to not highlight or put them into the place of answering these questions in order not to alarm the perps?

The media didn't drill it home about the 3 different stories of what happened in the crucial minutes leading up to the 911 call. I bet LE has cell phone records now. Wouldn't it be something if misty or ron made lots of cell calls this day and evening? Surely they know by all the media coverage these days its a good tool used by LE.

I think personally that they are waiting on evidence to come back from the labs to ask the hard questions because if it implicates either of them, they will lawyer up really quick and their will be no more answers.

And the deceased guys wife testified against D. Sapp's trial in the 90's. So there is some connection between the Sapp's to the Griffi's to the Croslin's. Sapp is in the neighborhood less than two weeks and the child Misti watches can't be found.

(bold mine) YES this is what I've been TRYING to SAY since this am, no responses... JMO
:parrot:

There are links in the media thread that say LE do not think he is involved with Haleigh in any way.

Officials said several people have inquired about Chad Reynolds, a sexual predator who disappeared from Marion County. Ryan said although Reynolds has ties to Putnam County, investigators do not believe he is connected to Haleigh’s disappearance.

thanks, just read this, haven't seen any media today. Have grandchildren and it upsets them, so I haven't watched.

Have we learned anything from LE that would allow us to go in a different direction than the father and Misty? Considering it an "abduction" only means she was taken from her home against her will and does not specify her well being.

Sadly I was thinking about that too and why LE would still be holding the mobile home, if they thought a perp just came in an unlocked door, took Haleigh and left. If they're expecting to release the scene in a couple of days, they'll have been there a week. Maybe waiting for some test results first? :waitasec:

This is what I think too. I am so certain that Ron and Misty are involved that I am not even bothering to read the posts relating to the SO's. Very telling that the trailer is still being held by LE and no more media interviews. Plus the fact that both are so shifty looking. Poor Haleigh.

I can't help but wander if this family followed any of the Caylee situation. The first thing I think of is the explanation of washing the blankets (which still makes no sense to me)..especially the one on the window. Did they know that if the blankets were washed, (kinda like the pants), that evidence could be washed away?
Did they know to create a scene where someone else came in, instead of blaming this on someone who was easy to discredit (like the nanny), and could they realize that not calling LE points to guilt quick (so go ahead and call them, after the blankets are washed?)
like maybe a teenager with nothing to do all day but watch a 4 year old and the tv?

Normally in a standard mobile home, there is carpeting in the bedrooms, living and dining rooms. The bathrooms and kitchen would have some sort of linoleum. You have to upgrade your mobile home to hardwood floor or tiles.

Isn't this trailer from 1990? Everything could be replaced by something else by now.

There has just got to be something there, IMO. This is just getting worse and worse. :mad:

Sad to say, but maybe his immediate reaction in the 911 call speaks to just that....that he realized the most likely scenario was that one of the nearby SO's had his girl....as opposed to her having just gone out and gotten lost or wandered off.

I been thinking too, from 911 call he know that there SOs in the area.
But I don't know anything anymore, the Gf remind me Susan Smith.

LOL I missed that one entirely! LOL Oh well...been trying all day to get things straight. (sigh)

I like your idea about going back and looking at this from the beginning. Maybe pick up things we didn't see before. I have learned so much from reading these posts. And you have done an 'admiral' job! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11