Emotional Reactions to the Autopsy Report

I first want to apologize if I offend anyone...this is just what I have pictured in my mind and what I have felt since day one of this case which I have followed as well.
I do have an inch of sympathy for George and Cindy..only because I am sure they did love Caylee and they were put in this situation by their own daughter Casey and I am sure it must be very difficult for them to come to terms on what to do or how to react. So, far they have done the opposite of what I would of done..but I am not the one in their shoes..so I can only speak for myself. I would of called 911 after the first 24hrs. I feel this family has know all along what happen to Caylee and wanted to make sure they didn't lose Casey to.

Now, the autopsy. I would want to read my love one's autopsy and I would want to find the killer, even if it meant that someone in my family did it. As the guardian I am sure I would be one of the first one's to get a copy of it.. I would still want justice. I would not stop loving my family member, I would want them to pay the consequences of the crime!
I tossed and turned all night after I woke from a horrific nightmare about the autopsy knowing the facts as they are.
Caylee with layers of duct tape around her little mouth and nose and dumped like trash in the woods. What that poor baby must of felt watching her mother do that to her..unless she was drug-ed and it is said there were no drugs found in her tox report. Fact are that animal access to corpses may cause such destruction of the remains that the real cause of death can be impossible to determine in certain cases. Animals feeding on a dead body leave distinct marks on bones and tissues. The signs of wild carnivores and scavenger birds, for instance, are recognizable through characteristic marks left on the bones and soft tissues by claws, fangs, and beaks. Caylee's little body suffered animal destruction by rodents and domestic animals, such as dogs and ferrets.
One of the indications of animal scavenging on human remains involves bones or body parts that are scattered, such as a skull found some distance from the body, with teeth lost after death. This is common in bodies left on the surface or buried on shallow graves in woods. Missing body parts or bones are often retrieved from dens of coyotes, foxes, or skunks along tracks and pathways used by these animals.
Vultures damage bones with their talons and beaks as they remove the flesh. Coyote, fox, and other wild and domestic canids puncture, tear, and crush the soft tissues by gnawing and shaking their heads, splintering bones, and leaving jagged bone edges through the action of their posterior teeth. Rodents have sharp paralleled incisors that leave parallel furrows in flesh and bones, with a pattern of layered destruction of tissues. Big cats leave v-shaped punctures from their canine teeth, claw slashes, and abrasions, and great amounts of crushed and splintered bones. Big cats, wolves, and wild dogs have a preference for eating the internal organs first, therefore eviscerating the body. Domestic dogs also can eat human remains when they are hungry, causing great destruction of the corpse.

I hope Casey:furious: envisions these animals eating away at her precious baby every single night for the rest of her life. I pray to God that justice will be served and that Casey will spend the rest of her life in jail if not given the DP. This is just so heart breaking...and no knowing if Casey will end up being charged is an overwhelming pain in my heart. I just don't understand how Cindy and George can sit there and support Casey and no look for Justice to be served for Caylee. It is just truly heart breaking...

I first want to apologize if I offend anyone...this is just what I have pictured in my mind and what I have felt since day one of this case which I have followed as well.
I do have an inch of sympathy for George and Cindy..only because I am sure they did love Caylee and they were put in this situation by their own daughter Casey and I am sure it must be very difficult for them to come to terms on what to do or how to react. So, far they have done the opposite of what I would of done..but I am not the one in their shoes..so I can only speak for myself. I would of called 911 after the first 24hrs. I feel this family has know all along what happen to Caylee and wanted to make sure they didn't lose Casey to.

Now, the autopsy. I would want to read my love one's autopsy and I would want to find the killer, even if it meant that someone in my family did it. As the guardian I am sure I would be one of the first one's to get a copy of it.. I would still want justice. I would not stop loving my family member, I would want them to pay the consequences of the crime!
I tossed and turned all night after I woke from a horrific nightmare about the autopsy knowing the facts as they are.
Caylee with layers of duct tape around her little mouth and nose and dumped like trash in the woods. What that poor baby must of felt watching her mother do that to her..unless she was drug-ed and it is said there were no drugs found in her tox report. Fact are that animal access to corpses may cause such destruction of the remains that the real cause of death can be impossible to determine in certain cases. Animals feeding on a dead body leave distinct marks on bones and tissues. The signs of wild carnivores and scavenger birds, for instance, are recognizable through characteristic marks left on the bones and soft tissues by claws, fangs, and beaks. Caylee's little body suffered animal destruction by rodents and domestic animals, such as dogs and ferrets.
One of the indications of animal scavenging on human remains involves bones or body parts that are scattered, such as a skull found some distance from the body, with teeth lost after death. This is common in bodies left on the surface or buried on shallow graves in woods. Missing body parts or bones are often retrieved from dens of coyotes, foxes, or skunks along tracks and pathways used by these animals.
Vultures damage bones with their talons and beaks as they remove the flesh. Coyote, fox, and other wild and domestic canids puncture, tear, and crush the soft tissues by gnawing and shaking their heads, splintering bones, and leaving jagged bone edges through the action of their posterior teeth. Rodents have sharp paralleled incisors that leave parallel furrows in flesh and bones, with a pattern of layered destruction of tissues. Big cats leave v-shaped punctures from their canine teeth, claw slashes, and abrasions, and great amounts of crushed and splintered bones. Big cats, wolves, and wild dogs have a preference for eating the internal organs first, therefore eviscerating the body. Domestic dogs also can eat human remains when they are hungry, causing great destruction of the corpse.

I hope Casey:furious: envisions these animals eating away at her precious baby every single night for the rest of her life. I pray to God that justice will be served and that Casey will spend the rest of her life in jail if not given the DP. This is just so heart breaking...and no knowing if Casey will end up being charged is an overwhelming pain in my heart. I just don't understand how Cindy and George can sit there and support Casey and no look for Justice to be served for Caylee. It is just truly heart breaking...

...very good post and very realistic. I wish the Anthony's would read posts such as yours to maybe get an understanding as to how people feel and why people are so angry and hurt. JMO

And I hope that everythang in your post is spoken aloud in court so KC can hear it and the camera in focused on her face. I wanna see something human from her.

I heard a psychiatrist talking about the duct tape and they said it showed the perpetrator was in a rage.I can't see KC putting tape over a child who is unconcious already.She could have smothered her with a pillow or a plastic bag.I think it was to silence Caylee and to cause her to suffer. I bet she was mocking little Caylee.It breaks my heart.My comforting thoughts are that the angels came and her spirit was protected.

I heard a psychiatrist talking about the duct tape and they said it showed the perpetrator was in a rage.I can't see KC putting tape over a child who is unconcious already.She could have smothered her with a pillow or a plastic bag.I think it was to silence Caylee and to cause her to suffer. I bet she was mocking little Caylee.It breaks my heart.My comforting thoughts are that the angels came and her spirit was protected.

I heard that as well last night and the first thing that came to mind was Cindy with the hammer, George screaming at the media/protesters, Lee's strange letters from the past, and Casey in her jail house video when she claimed she lost control...that she was no longer the boss. I guess we can speculate how she reacted the day the remains were found. She thought it was funny when Blanchard Park was being searched. Now we know why...
I see this entire family as having an anger problem and being sociopath's. Look at the parents...it's in the genes I would guess and Casey got it from both sides and she made sure she took it out on the only innocent one...Caylee. Poor baby...it just breaks my heart. God I hope the trial is not delayed even thought it will most likely be. I just want justice already!

And I hope that everythang in your post is spoken aloud in court so KC can hear it and the camera in focused on her face. I wanna see something human from her.

Dream on my sweet friend!

NOT gonna happen.

Her face will NOT change...I would bet on that (just not sure what to bet.)

:clap: Bringing science and sadness together brought out the lump in my throat. Reading your post and rereading the song at the bottom of my post, told me there is a monster behind her mask

My question or rather one of my questions is does anyone really think that KC realizes what has happened to the body out in the elements? Does anyone think she has a remote clue as to the ravage on Caylee's body? I really don't think she does...she trashed her and just hoped she would never be found...maybe someone can read the autopsy findings to her...maybe she needs to hear it day after day after day ..................:furious:

To think about that precious baby's body being drug around and chewed on by animals is almost more than I can bear.

I try to consider the A's feelings for Caylee prior to her death. Sadly, it seems to be overshadowed by KC's needs at the moment. I truly think they have no idea what they are doing and why they are perceived the way they are by the public. Yes, they need an intervention and tons of psychological help. They need to realize what their daughter has done and it is okay to be mad at her. They should be absolutely furious with her. Maybe they will be one day. KC can't even face her parents, does this not tell them something?

As for the trial, if they are allowed in prior to their own testimony I can imagine them walking out during any testimony about the autopsy. It's often done during a murder case (family leaving the courtroom).

The foundation <sigh> I think is a diversion for them. They are throwing themselves into it instead of facing reality. They keep running, but they can't hide long enough. The truth keeps chasing them and they refuse to turn around and face it head-on.

It's like they need some shock treatments or something. I'm dead serious.

I heard that as well last night and the first thing that came to mind was Cindy with the hammer, George screaming at the media/protesters, Lee's strange letters from the past, and Casey in her jail house video when she claimed she lost control...that she was no longer the boss. I guess we can speculate how she reacted the day the remains were found. She thought it was funny when Blanchard Park was being searched. Now we know why...
I see this entire family as having an anger problem and being sociopath's. Look at the parents...it's in the genes I would guess and Casey got it from both sides and she made sure she took it out on the only innocent one...Caylee. Poor baby...it just breaks my heart. God I hope the trial is not delayed even thought it will most likely be. I just want justice already!

And don't forget GA throwing his own father through a glass window....yes, this family does have anger problems......It makes me wonder how two people ...Cindy and George...happened to meet and get together in the first place. :confused:

I confess that the only portion that sparked emotion was the several layers of duct tape. I imagined the suffering of Caylee at the time of her death.

The forest creatures and bones part didn't have the same effect because, even if a body is buried in a traditional ceremony, the end result is the same - it just takes longer.

I have no extreme emotion about events after the death, it is only the fact that a small child was frightened at the time of her death that bothers me.

I am also not surprised that the killer was able to dispose of the body so callously, after all they had just committed THE most callous act in the taking of anothers life.

In reading this entire thread, I too, like another poster confessed, was "wearing out" my Thanks button!!!
I think like you do. After death, is gruesome to think about, but really not relevent, cause decomp in whatever form WILL happen eventually. It's the Pre-Death HORROR that Caylee may have witnessed/experienced that really matters. I choose to believe that KC began wrapping her daughter's head up in Duct Tape after she fell asleep. I choose to believe this cause it makes me feel better. I remember when my kids were 2 1/2 years old. Often, once they fell asleep for the night, I could cart them around from my car to their bed without them fluttering an eyelid...I pray this was the case with Caylee. And maybe so, maybe that's why no tape was wrapped around her eyes....
There MUST be a special place in Heaven for the innocent like Caylee. God, please be a Just God! Millions of your little Earth Humans are counting on your Justice in order to make sense of life. JMO

My emotions about the recent reports are wondering how such a young woman could so coldly premeditate the murder of a little girl. Things seem to show that it wasn't done in a moment of anger since there were no injuries or any evidence anywhere of an injury. Caylee must have been gone or almost gone when the duct tape was placed. I believe that chloroform plays a big part in it all and that Casey will get the DP.

My emotions about the recent reports are wondering how such a young woman could so coldly premeditate the murder of a little girl. Things seem to show that it wasn't done in a moment of anger since there were no injuries or any evidence anywhere of an injury. Caylee must have been gone or almost gone when the duct tape was placed. I believe that chloroform plays a big part in it all and that Casey will get the DP.

I too am hoping for a DP sentence. I truely believe it is deserved. But if she gets LWOP I'll be satisfied. The only difference between the two sentences IMO are her living conditions. If given Death, her living conditions will be solitary and horrid. If given LWOP, her living conditions will be the abiltity to socialize with other female criminals, and still horrid. She's doomed either way. If I were her, I'd ....:ziplip::ziplip::ziplip:

Caylee autopsy reveals new clues
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...61072#31461072

I placed this video on the other autopsy thread about the duct tape, it may belong here as well...

According to the above video, Caylee was suffocated, though not conclusive, the evidence supports a lack of oxygen present...poor child terrifying last moments...and probably feeling very confused at what her mother was doing...:furious:

I placed this video on the other autopsy thread about the duct tape, it may belong here as well...

According to the above video, Caylee was suffocated, though not conclusive, the evidence supports a lack of oxygen present...poor child terrifying last moments...and probably feeling very confused at what her mother was doing...:furious:

Poot---link didn't work for me.

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31461072#31461072"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

Sorry..

Inaccurate reporting again! The only reference to a lack of oxygen in the latest discovery is in relation to the likely type of decomposition event in the car trunk - i.e. that it occurred under oxygen deprived (anaerobic) conditions.

ETA. After watching this video I went back and read the UCF report. The phrase 'while not conclusive' (quoted in the video and attributed to this report) does not appear anywhere in the report, and neither does it include any opinions/observations about an oxygen- deprived decomp. event (as also attributed by the reporter to this report)! Therefore my scientific conclusion is that he is talking out of his :behind:

Thank you for this thread, JBean. My heart is heavy after reading the findings. I share the sentiments of most who've posted here, and more than ever, I am firm in my conviction that any man or woman who had even an inkling where little Caylee's body lay and failed to divulge the information to the authorities deserves to be prosecuted right alongside the killer.

(bold by me)

I so agree. I think it's obvious that George, Cindy, Lee, Baez & others knew where Casey had dumped Caylee and were planning to secretly dig her out without telling law enforcement. Wouldn't that be conspiracy to obstruct justice, obstruction of justice and accessory after the fact, not to mention lying to authorities? I have no doubt that George and Cindy will be prosecuted for their illegal activities when Casey's trial is over, if not sooner. Martha Stewart went to prison for these exact crimes in a fraud case, not even a murdered child case.

It really bothered me to watch George & Cindy desperately try to have Caylee's autopsy report sealed, to have the truth of her murder hidden away as though it didn't happen. I don't believe George’s phony baloney speech about wanting to protect “Caylee’s dignity,” I think it's their own dignity they're worried about. They knew they'd be caught in lies (they said no hair on the duct tape, for example) and that would taint their image, which could decrease donations to their questionable (imo) foundation. What I truly do not understand is how they could turn their backs on Caylee, knowing that she suffered. I'm sure G & C have combed through the report, Cindy would have to know every detail so she can "recreate" what it really says for those who haven't read it. I think that's what disgusts me most about these people, they ignore that Caylee was murdered and horribly so... and never a peep about finding her "real" killer if Casey didn't do it.

I take comfort that Caylee is where ALL tears are wiped away...and she is forever in His everlasting arms.

I think I need a break from the madness of this case:(

bluebelle said:
I so agree. I think it's obvious that George, Cindy, Lee, Baez & others knew where Casey had dumped Caylee and were planning to secretly dig her out without telling law enforcement. Wouldn't that be conspiracy to obstruct justice, obstruction of justice and accessory after the fact, not to mention lying to authorities? I have no doubt that George and Cindy will be prosecuted for their illegal activities when Casey's trial is over, if not sooner. Martha Stewart went to prison for these exact crimes in a fraud case, not even a murdered child case.

I wonder if that is what KC was going to try an accomplish when she and Baez wanted permission for KC to look for Caylee under the cloak of darkness. Remember when she wanted to help search for Caylee but would have cameras in her face? Wanted undisclosed areas, undisclosed times?

I don't know the statute of limitations on the obstruction charges, misleading LE, tampering with evidence, etc.. I thought CA should have definately been arrested and still do..even as they chased Dakota, her grandmother and a friend from the memorial site, impersonating LE as DM is known to do..I thought for sure an arrest would have happened..

Could also be, as the police in the above incident mentioned, don't you think the Anthony's have been through enough? So are LE looking the other way? If they broke the law shouldn't there be consequences? I think they are skating by but don't know how long LE will continue to look the other way!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back