Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#6 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that I don't think goes along with this theory is Casey's behavior for the 31 days......was she on a "high" during that time....and I don't mean drugs, kinda like someone who is bipolar.......she seemed to be celebrating during that time, her freedom, etc.,......or was it her way of coping a very bad thing that she had done............
I just don't know??????:confused:

My personal opinion differs greatly from what the defense may try to portray. Personally, I think KC was living it up because she knew she would be caught sooner or later. That's why she didn't care about AH's money (her best friend). Once she was confronted, I think she threw out the nanny theory and was pretty shocked they were buying it. She just played along from there.

I do think there were maybe a couple of times where she might have broke within the first two days, but it was a fleeting moment she got past pretty quick. One was with her brother Lee and the other was at Universal with the detectives.

I hope nobody will slam me. I would like Casey to get life.I know dp is called for in this case.
I want her with other inmates day after day for the rest of her life.Not in a cell by herself,protected until the end.

I have prayed for months that every guilty person involved in Caylee's death be prosecuted. I believe in the DP for certain crimes but I really don't know if I want that for KC. I've decided to just trust that the jury will turn in the proper verdict as they will (hopefully) hear all the evidence. If they decide she should receive the DP--so be it. JMO

My personal opinion differs greatly from what the defense may try to portray. Personally, I think KC was living it up because she knew she would be caught sooner or later. That's why she didn't care about AH's money (her best friend). Once she was confronted, I think she threw out the nanny theory and was pretty shocked they were buying it. She just played along from there.

I do think there were maybe a couple of times where she might have broke within the first two days, but it was a fleeting moment she got past pretty quick. One was with her brother Lee and the other was at Universal with the detectives.

I agree that she thought she was milking her freedom for all it was worth because she knew it had to come to an end. That's why she asked for just one more day. After all, if part of the reason for killing Caylee was to punish CA, then having KC arrested for the murder is double punishment for CA. The whole situation does seem to bother Cindy a heck of a lot more than it bothers KC. KC probably relishes in watching her mom make a fool out of herself every two days. Still, I also think that as more and more time passed she began to think she had actually gotten away with it. The actual charges for the murder didn't happen for several months and the body wasn't showing up, plus Baez was telling her and everybody else that she was innocent and didn't have anything to worry about. Then the meter reader came along and shattered that dream, and that's when we get the panic attack. In any case, I don't think she will ever cave. She'll hold her head high and love (herself) unconditionally, as she said in the diary of days, to the bitter end.

I hope nobody will slam me. I would like Casey to get life.I know dp is called for in this case.
I want her with other inmates day after day for the rest of her life.Not in a cell by herself,protected until the end.

We all have our own beliefs. I will just say I am glad I have never had to serve on a DP case and hope that I never do.

This whole BS nanny story has to be dropped. Its so obvious just from the tattoo, and Diary of days that there was no kidnapping!

Dang, I just want JB to end it all for me. I am far, far too ol' to be taxing out what brain cell activity I have left.

JB: you say you have the evidence that will clear KC. Well man, put your hand out and deliver. Believe me, you will get more face time to self-stroke your ego and more cases than you can handle for the rest of your career.

Show us that evidence that clears KC from these charges. Show us your smoking gun evidence.

Oops you cannot. Your own words and actions and those words and actions of your client KC cannot dispute the forensic evidence which will be presented in front of a jury.

This whole BS nanny story has to be dropped. Its so obvious just from the tattoo, and Diary of days that there was no kidnapping!

It seems like they may have decided that already since nobody on the defense team or in the Anthony camp have had the nerve to mention the word nanny in a long time.

Just finished watching some early videos w/G&C from last July and I remembered that strange jail visit from Patrick B. Does anyone know if LE ever interviewed him? If so, have we seen the transcript?

I agree that she thought she was milking her freedom for all it was worth because she knew it had to come to an end. That's why she asked for just one more day. After all, if part of the reason for killing Caylee was to punish CA, then having KC arrested for the murder is double punishment for CA. The whole situation does seem to bother Cindy a heck of a lot more than it bothers KC. KC probably relishes in watching her mom make a fool out of herself every two days. Still, I also think that as more and more time passed she began to think she had actually gotten away with it. The actual charges for the murder didn't happen for several months and the body wasn't showing up, plus Baez was telling her and everybody else that she was innocent and didn't have anything to worry about. Then the meter reader came along and shattered that dream, and that's when we get the panic attack. In any case, I don't think she will ever cave. She'll hold her head high and love (herself) unconditionally, as she said in the diary of days, to the bitter end.

Yes, yes and yes! This is exactly the way I see it too. Hey, welcome to Websleuths. :)

I keep thinking of KC as a 12 year old kid.. like she had thrown a baseball through the kitchen window, and ran away from home to avoid the consequences. Eventually the kid comes home again, but acts defiant.. until threatened with dire consequences. Then the lies start..
"It wasn't me who threw that baseball! It was Zanny!"
"What was Zanny doing with your baseball?'
"She stole it from me!"

Her parents swallow this story, so she cannot understand why other ppl don't.

Right now the mean ol' police have grounded her for awhile, on a whim, but sooner or later they will listen to JB, and he will get them to let her out of her room, and she can go out and play with the other kids again.

She is mad at her parents for not doing more to get the police to end her 'grounded' time. she thinks that eventually everything will blow over though and everything will get back to normal.. probably have to make up a new job story, and for sure have to get a new baby to replace the one she lost, so that she can continue to live at home with mom and dad, and get them to look after her.

The only thing that I don't think goes along with this theory is Casey's behavior for the 31 days......was she on a "high" during that time....and I don't mean drugs, kinda like someone who is bipolar.......she seemed to be celebrating during that time, her freedom, etc.,......or was it her way of coping a very bad thing that she had done............
I just don't know??????:confused:

She was celebrating her freedom from her kid and her family.

I keep thinking of KC as a 12 year old kid.. like she had thrown a baseball through the kitchen window, and ran away from home to avoid the consequences. Eventually the kid comes home again, but acts defiant.. until threatened with dire consequences. Then the lies start..
"It wasn't me who threw that baseball! It was Zanny!"
"What was Zanny doing with your baseball?'
"She stole it from me!"

Her parents swallow this story, so she cannot understand why other ppl don't.

Right now the mean ol' police have grounded her for awhile, on a whim, but sooner or later they will listen to JB, and he will get them to let her out of her room, and she can go out and play with the other kids again.

She is mad at her parents for not doing more to get the police to end her 'grounded' time. she thinks that eventually everything will blow over though and everything will get back to normal.. probably have to make up a new job story, and for sure have to get a new baby to replace the one she lost, so that she can continue to live at home with mom and dad, and get them to look after her.

ITA Except KC won't have to make up a new job story-heck, her mom told her in their last (I think) jail visit that she didn't even have to get a real job when she comes home! Stoopid, sick,twisted family-Caylee didn't deserve this!:furious:

It seems like they may have decided that already since nobody on the defense team or in the Anthony camp have had the nerve to mention the word nanny in a long time.
That's an excellent observation. Has the circus left town?

Just a guess but I think Baez & team may put her on the stand to say it was an accident. She covered everything up because she was afraid no one would believe her. The prosecution would have a field day with her but she could say, "I wasn't acting rationally, I'll never forgive myself...blah, blah, blah." It's a long shot but it seems with the evidence so far, she'll at least get LWOP. Manslaughter would be a much lighter sentence.

Just a guess but I think Baez & team may put her on the stand to say it was an accident. She covered everything up because she was afraid no one would believe her. The prosecution would have a field day with her but she could say, "I wasn't acting rationally, I'll never forgive myself...blah, blah, blah." It's a long shot but it seems with the evidence so far, she'll at least get LWOP. Manslaughter would be a much lighter sentence.

At this point your idea seems to me to be the only reasonable defense strategy. They can't really argue it was an accident without putting her on the stand. KC would probably love it because we all know how she likes to make up stories.

It will be interesting to see the defense strategy, but I doubt Andrea Lyon will risk putting KC on the stand. She's simply too volatile. Jose, I think, might have taken the chance, due to his inexperience, but I don't think ALyon will. AL's philosophy seems to be based, from what little I've read, on the fact that she doesn't believe anyone is innately evil. The last thing she needs is KC to show her true colors on the stand (think angry screaming face in jailhouse video).

It will be interesting to see the defense strategy, but I doubt Andrea Lyon will risk putting KC on the stand. She's simply too volatile. Jose, I think, might have taken the chance, due to his inexperience, but I don't think ALyon will. AL's philosophy seems to be based, from what little I've read, on the fact that she doesn't believe anyone is innately evil. The last thing she needs is KC to show her true colors on the stand (think angry screaming face in jailhouse video).

I wonder if you're right, probably so, but you know something, I think if they did put her on the stand, and she kept to the story they gave her, and she sobbed her lil heart out, and did not deviate from that at all, that's her best chance, I think it is possible she would walk, cause at the end of the day, common sense tells us that KC murdered her daughter, but the fact remains given what we know now, an accident cannot be ruled out..and if they all get off the nanny story...she just might walk...

BBM

Or, she had planned to leave for Calif. or other parts unknown to start a new life.
I agree with your thoughts here, but I'm just wondering if she wasn't working another angle with this MH Marine friend in CA. Thinking he might be able to give her a whole new life.

If it were an accident, I would like to hear her explanation for the duct tape. especially 3 overlapping layers.
"I accidently put tape all over her mouth and nose. Three seperate pieces.
I didn't mean to, but these sorts of accidents do happen."

Of course it might be explained as being put there post mortem to stop decomp .. but that brings in a whole new bunch of problems that need explaining.

I wonder if you're right, probably so, but you know something, I think if they did put her on the stand, and she kept to the story they gave her, and she sobbed her lil heart out, and did not deviate from that at all, that's her best chance, I think it is possible she would walk, cause at the end of the day, common sense tells us that KC murdered her daughter, but the fact remains given what we know now, an accident cannot be ruled out..and if they all get off the nanny story...she just might walk...

She won't walk. At the very least, KC mutilated and improperly disposed of a body.

She's still be behind bars after the trial.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member