Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#6 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno as I disagree with anything anyone has said here about them being aware early on that KC had killed Caylee.. but I am puzzled by some of their actions.. I am sure GA cleaned that car trunk very very well.. why didn't he rip out that stinking carpet and burn it.. and say 'Whooppsss!! me bad', when LE came looking for it for evidence?

LE would have been ticked with him for destoying evidence, but they got away with the car cleaning and washing the pants, by pretending to be ignorant of their importance. They could have got away with the carpet destuction as well.

Or why call 911 at all, why not buy her a one way ticket to Singapore or somewhere?

It almost seems like there were two sets of A's for awhile there, one set determined to call KC to account, the other set out to protect her.

Actually this is not true.

KC had physical custody of Caylee. KC would not have had to produce Caylee at all IF the car had not had a strong decomp odor in it.

If there was no decomp odor in the car, LE would not have done anything, other than to tell CA to file a complaint with social services to initiate an investigation. I doubt if LE would have even done a wellness check. LE is use to this type of domestic call and they don't usually get involved unless there is a red flag THEY observe.

CA would never have been granted/given custody of Caylee regardless of CA's claims and any attorney other than JB would have told her this. Just because CA didn't like KC's method of parenting wasn't enough to give her custody. And I believe both CA/GA knew it which is why in part they allowed KC's behavior to continue as it always had. KC knew it and manipulated it, just as she always had.

CA was only worried about the decomp odor in the car now that other people were made aware of it after the car was towed. She knew immediately what it meant for the A clan and she proceeded to go into intense coverup mode. She used LE, telling the carp story of zanny-nanny, as she has used everyone else.

Little, tinny winny problem -- LE is smarter than she is and CA found out July 16 just how smart LE was and is to this date.

I wasn't saying that LE would have helped CA get ahold of Caylee. They would however have found Casey if Cindy said she wanted her arrested for the car theft. That would have given CA leverage over Casey to try to find Caylee.

It is interesting that Cindy says nothing about the smell of a "dead body" in her daughter's trunk during that first 911 call...she only mentions the car being stolen and the money. She knew what saying anything about the smell would do, that was a call that she wouldn't be able to take back. So, even at that early stage she was trying to control the situation. I think most people would have reported the smell and the fact that they hadn't seen nor heard from this Granddaughter in a month, right off the bat.

I wasn't saying that LE would have helped CA get ahold of Caylee. They would however have found Casey if Cindy said she wanted her arrested for the car theft. That would have given CA leverage over Casey to try to find Caylee.

Understand where you are coming from and leading to. You could be right, but I still believe the fact that the car had been discovered WITH severe decomp odor, CA/GA KNEW without any doubts that the storyboard coverup story was going to have to be changed and quickly.

What was really stupid about that coverup story from the get-go was their timeline. It didn't match up. First they say KC was gone for 31 days from the compound - yet they kept in touch - never asking for the car to be returned. Then after the car is discovered with severe decomp odor, they call LE to report that KC has stolen their car??? :waitasec: yet the stolen car is in their garage??? In my brain cells, this does not compute at all.

Three (3) 911 calls and CA saved the best for last :waitasec:. She is pissed LE isn't paying attention to her two prior calls about the alleged car thief. I seriously doubt that GA was even made aware of these calls until after the fact. So for about four hours CA fumed over it, yet she continued to do damage control. Let us not forget about the afternoon car cleaning either. KC refused her calls/texts. CA needed to alert KC the car was found with severe decomp odor. She found AH number and found KC.

For a number of hours KC is with CA with LA who trailed in later. The fake stolen car story, the zanny-nanny story was concocted as a last minute coverup. GA learns about it arriving home and CA goes into full acting mode.

Then go into CA/GA LE/FBI depos where both tell the stories about zanny and Tampa. :doh: Even Homer can do better than these two. Never do they say KC stole their car. She was given permission to drive it long ago.

Again, I could go on and on until my reserve of brain cells explodes. We all know what the lies have been. And some doozies were told.

Now where I come from if I reported to LE that one of my kids had "stolen" my car yet I had physical custody of my car in my garage, LE would laugh at me. Unauthorized use maybe, but not thief.

Anyway, I am not trying to change anyone's opinions on CA and those 911 calls. I understand some people want to see some, any compassion out of CA and cannot believe a mother/grandmother is capable of what she has done. I do not fall into this group. I see CA for the evil she is and no amount of her crying will change my opinion of her. I have had my opinions of CA/GA/LA/KC since NG broke this story July 17, 08. If anything, the docs and forensic evidence have solidified my opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member