FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good sleuthing - don't type too much so I won't have so much reading in the morning! See ya...

It probably has nothing to do with this man's tatoos, but I heard on tv the other day that the crescent moon is a symbol of Islam.

I think they would have specified crescent moon- the Islamic crescent moon is even a symbol on the computer (like (c) or a cross).

starmoon_yellow.gif

do we know which moon phases his tats are? Victims and his moon that night as trophies to remind him of his happy moon phase for his sick mind?
Do we have pics???

I know in all my years and I have a few on me...... I look at peoples tats... I love looking at them and figuring out what they might mean to the people.. I have one also.. it is in memory of my grand daughter.. anyway , In all the years I haven't seen a moon on a man ... that article is scary.... I wonder if its shaded a little with blue.. that is even more than scary....

KK is an aquarius
the moon tonight goes into Aries til Nov 1st
Full moon is on Nov. 2nd
Imagine a playing field with plenty of loose cannons.
This Moon goes against teamwork
This makes me think that the LE will have a hard time, hope I am wrong.
Hope it is hard on the perps out there!

Can't remember the name, but in the case of the hospital orderly who told his wife he was in med school and she found out he lied, he used his neighbor's trash cans to dispose of her body or her mattress. I guess there is a time gap between when neighbors leave for work and when the trash is picked up that would allow anyone to add to add to their trash. If it was a "wanderer" though, it seems he would have had to do it that night in which case the owners of the cans may have noticed before leaving for work.

that was the HACKING case

Nite all. I won't mind a bit if you all decide to give your carpal tunnel a rest and wait till morning to type more :p Hope to wake up to good news that they found this creep.

The boys KK approached speak out: http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=11388194

He sounds like a real creep. That mom is amazing!

ETA: KK is sure lucky that mother didn't have a gun on her.
The article said he moved to Albany but did not register as a sex offender. I want to know WHEN he moved there. How long had he been there? That, to me, would make a big difference in whether or not I believe the statement, "School officials at Northside say no other kids were victims of the sex offender as far as they know."
If he's only been there a short while, then maybe so. But if he's been there longer, no way.
Does anyone here know?

Can't remember the name, but in the case of the hospital orderly who told his wife he was in med school and she found out he lied, he used his neighbor's trash cans to dispose of her body or her mattress. I guess there is a time gap between when neighbors leave for work and when the trash is picked up that would allow anyone to add to add to their trash. If it was a "wanderer" though, it seems he would have had to do it that night in which case the owners of the cans may have noticed before leaving for work.

Another thing I noticed about the burned house on gano ave.. was there are posters of Somer missing on the windows in front.. they were there when the LE started investigating there.. ok, the drive way has a fence to it that locks.. unless someone left in hurry and didn't lock gate to drive way where the cars park the the searchers leaving posters of Somer had to have climbed over fence...

1.. someone left gano ave house in hurry .. forgot to lock gate in drive way..

2.. someone climbed over fence to put posters of Somer on windows in front with tape...

BBM

Not sure where it came about that DT was not truthful. I believe Sheriff Beseler in his interview the evening of 10/19 indicated (in different words) that Somer was known to wander but the length of time this time was out of the norm.

Thought it was Somer's grandmother that said Somer always came home after school etc....
DT stated this herself to the media, I watched it and also heard her comment about 'she didn't raise her kids that way'.

The Sheriff did not state DT provided him with the information-- it was more than likely the baby-sitter that spilled the info to LE.

OMG. I can't even write out the association that may represent, considering his offenses. :furious:
Wonder if Tuba at the astro thread would know what the moon was the night Somer was murdered?

KK is an aquarius
the moon tonight goes into Aries til Nov 1st
Full moon is on Nov. 2nd
Imagine a playing field with plenty of loose cannons.
This Moon goes against teamwork
This makes me think that the LE will have a hard time, hope I am wrong.
Hope it is hard on the perps out there!

How long will this last?? just the 2 or 3 days?? I am sure LE will pull out of any slump they get in .. just like us... I am seeing LE banging their heads like us.. lol LE needs a smiley with banging on head brick wall ... lol

LE will get their man.. they have that burning desire and will get him..

hi Suzanne, you might wanna remove that link. That site isn't allowed on WS I don't think.

~snipped~

"I wasn't going to get in that van," the boys said. "He said not to tell your momma what I did, but I told her anyways."

Kudos to those little boys.

Goodnight everyone ...

Here's the wikipedia link for NAMBLA, I don't want to search any farther than wikipedia- but it might have info about the baby symbols: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nambla

Thanks for that link lawlady84 - NAMBLA actually have their own researchers to show that sexual orientation toward children is normal (real world like)...this group sickens me.

doesn't matter if it's

adult male/woman with a boy child
adult male/woman with a girl child
adult male/woman with either sex

It's all non-consensual sex involving predator behavior, power and control, master manipulation, and using the child for self aggrandizement. :furious:

I remember the babysitter interview, but I can't remember the babysitter saying that she was at the home during the school year. I've wondered if she babysat in the summer and this is when Somer would "disappear" for short periods. If so, then the Mom's statement that her kids are very good at going directly home from school may be true.
with all due respect to dt, as I have done nothing but cry right with her.......but im thinkin....for the sake of the investigation...

....the babysitter is not the only one who has said that. I have heard neighbors and the woman who last drove Somer to school say the same thing ending with "Ill just leave it at that". I have also caught dt almost saying it herself on seperate interviews, then quickly shifts her speaking.

I dont think it is out of fear of not being taken seriously, I think it is out of guilt of being not so protective. While I do not blame her at all, I would think guilt would be a normal reaction for anyone, just like she thought she may have forgotten to tell her she loved her that day.....

The only reason it bothers me is because I hope it is only for the sake of the media and that dt has not kept this from LE as I think it is extremely important to know because that could determine if either Somer was being groomed by a perp, or she was snatched randomly......Also it would help to get more info from the other children as to where she would usually go so I would hope they are not keeping it hidden, like dt is to the media..........jmooc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH