FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to start a new thread. Give me a minute.

Salem

~snipped~

"I wasn't going to get in that van," the boys said. "He said not to tell your momma what I did, but I told her anyways."

Kudos to those little boys.

Goodnight everyone ...

thanks so much for organizing and carrying around all the important references so important to our discussion. Have a great sleep and let's hope we can put your signature up on stickies soon.

While I think it's good that LE is looking at him as a possibility, I also think it's just as likely it was someone closer to home ~ already in the area, who lives there. MOO

I watched NG tonight and heard the info on this guy from GA. I also have a concern, after listening to ALL of the information. I am afraid that people in Orange Park and other places may think LE has this perp and let their guard down. I pray that doesn't happen. PEOPLE STILL NEED TO AWARE, ALERT and CAUTIOUS where their children are concerned! This man MAY NOT be little Somer's murderer...THERE IS A GOOD POSSIBILITY THE PERP IS STILL LURKING!

I've sent a pm to have this thread locked.

Salem

This may sound dumb, but if the house has been gutten down to the studs, would there still be soot in it?

I'm guessing the soot came from what they gutted out of the house and put in the dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member