VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW that was exactly what it was called. Look Up High Bridge...Saylor's Creek.....
Do you know how close High Bridge is to the town? Did you know 2 college/highschool kids were killed there when they could not out run the train. It was either jump and die or get run over. It was featured on 20/20
FYI.......My family fought for the north.........we were from Tennessee.........

I read a bit about the High Bridge being converted into a bike trail, but didn't hear about this...

As far as the war, I certainly don't judge anyone because there family fought for the confederacy or whatever. The past is past. What matters is what we do now.

Sam's next court date is January 19th, not the 10th. I coulda swore I read it was the tenth. Well hell! That makes it about 34 more days. I too have been doing more lurking than posting lately but continue to enjoy following the thread. Any newcomer truly needs to read the entire thread, from day one, to understand why we are where we are right now. Until new information comes to light we are in a limbo of tangential discussions and I see nothing wrong with this. I am learning many new things and have, at fellow posters' suggestions, added many a book title to my already long list of books to read.

So carry on everyone! We're bound to be hanging out quite a long time together until this case reaches resolution. And maybe (hopefully) even longer than that.

And it is just to set a trial date. Depending, this hearing might be pretty uninteresting and short.

You must be well aware of the history of Prince Edward Academy then. For those who don't know much about the history of the fight against school integration in Virginia, Prince Edward County closed its public schools from 1959 to 1964 rather than integrate them. Prince Edward Academy, now known as Fuqua School (I wonder what sort of jeers they get from opposing football teams), was a nominally private whites only school that received funding from the local government while it refused to allow black students the opportunity to attend public schools. The Supreme Court stopped that practice in 1964 with their decision in Griffin v. County School Board of Prince Edward with a 9-0 decision in favor of the plaintiff.

Prince Edward and Farmville are very much still in the consciousness and activities of the White Supremacist movement.
Warning--- Stormfront isn't for the easily offended.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=487306&highlight=farmville

Blou and I are hot on the same trail.

I grew up in Berkeley California where African History is a required subject for all students. When I first heard about this case happening in Farmville, this is the story that came to mind immediately. But none of the locals ever mentioned it. I couldn't believe no one but me knew about this. I kept tossing the race issue out there, but no one would bite. More recently it became clear that the locals (at least the white ones) would like to forget all about the "Lost Generation" and the other evils perpetrated in Farmville over the years. That's how you get bad "juju"...

And yes I've spent a lot of time poking about on Stormfront. Always disturbing, sometimes informative. Some might want to read the WP article that was linked from Stormfront without having to go there to read it: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/02/AR2008050203435.html

Any one know if Dr. Kelly was involved in any of these bi-racial reconciliation meetings?

If Sam's attorney requests a change of venue, at what point will that happen?

Q: How is this relevant to the case?
A: This case involves occult practices and references not only in the horrorcore music which the murderer and his victims listened to, but also by numerous others in the town where the murders were committed. There is a 100+ year history of engaging in these practices, predating the existence of the University as well as a local history of terrible cruelty and racism. I'm saying Farmville has bad "juju".

Just for clarity sake, are you just pointing out some interesting facts about Farmville....or do you actually think some "bad juju" in that area has something to do with Sam killing these four people?

Just for clarity sake, are you just pointing out some interesting facts about Farmville....or do you actually think some "bad juju" in that area has something to do with Sam killing these four people?

Well , Heck ....................

That's just plain obvious ain't it ?

I liken it to "Yin - Yang".

On one hand you have "Chi" and the other "Sam". Of course my assumption that one is Yin to the others Yang might be wrong.

The two could be one and the same. There might be an unnatural imbalance with no Yang to be seen.

Just some food for thought.
Carry on ...............

( I know we have been instructed "NOT TO DISCUSS LONGWOOD" , but I am slipping this one in :) )

I would say that for people who think a certain way, including some Christians, the latter is pretty much what bad juju is all about.

Well Christians certainly believe in juju, spirits, demonic possession etc, Buddhists do also to an extent with the whole karma and rebirth thing but I tend to not believe in reincarnation/rebirth as I have found no real scientific reason to and I think that is a syncretistic belief that Buddhists adopted from earlier religions and is largely a symbolic practice to those Buddhists who are in the know. But certainly if you are one to believe such things it wouldnt be a leap to assume Sam may have been possessed by some wayward spirit/demon being that the area's history of full of blood and mayhem and most especially the area of 505.

I would like to add that on some level I do believe in reincarnation and would explain it being like a lightbulb when you turn it on it APPEARS to stay on but in fact it is FLICKERING on and off, so fast that you are unaware of it and this is also true of all of us, we are constantly BECOMING, at the atomic and cellular level we are dying each second and becoming again since we are always in state of change and in this way with each passing MOMENT we are literally reincarnated and our behavior and actions in THIS MOMENT will certainly effect what we BECOME the next moment and in this way karma is very real. When one is Enlightened things slow down to the point you are actually able to see and discern things AS THEY REALLY ARE as opposed to what THEY APPEAR TO BE that is to say that you would actually see the LIGHTBULB and LIFE itself is in a constant state of FLICKERING ON AND OFF at the atomic and cellular level, life, death and rebirth with each passing moment.

There are two possible theories. One: these are just chance occurrences that appear related to the case in some way when a human mind examines the patterns after the fact. Two: there really is something like "bad juju" or demonic influence at work here.

What experiment could you perform to distinguish between these two cases?

I claim there is no such experiment.

Example...

The address of the house is 505 1st Avenue. It has previously been pointed out that 505 is also the area code of New Mexico where SKR is based. Chance occurrence or symptom of some deeper connection between these people? Would you change your view if I told you that SickTanick has a large 505 tattooed on the right side of his neck? FYI the zero in the tattoo is the New Mexico sun symbol that is also on Razakel's MySpace page. This is a symbol of the southwest (Pazuzu is the demon of the southwest winds) since New Mexico is in the southwestern U.S. and it is an esoteric symbol of the number 4 (four dead) and specifically the 4 cardinal directions...

If Sam's attorney requests a change of venue, at what point will that happen?

This can happen any time after arraignment and I would assume it will certainly happen, if it is going to happen, at his next court date on Jan 19th since that is when the trial date is to be set. Every state has their own Rules of Procedure but certainly by the time of his next court date which is when his trial date will be set we should see a motion of venue change if his lawyer plans to file for that. If he doesnt they could certainly set a court date and begin Jury Selection at which time his lawyer could argue that he cannot seat a fair and impartial jury and motion the court at that time to change the venue but that would be rare and out of the norm and usually it would happen at the time the trial date is set which will be Jan 19th.

About racism. I grew up in Meridian, Mississippi. The guys that killed Schwerner, Chaney & Goodman (i.e. Mississippi Burning) were acquainted with my parents. Now I live near Harrison, Ark.--the headquarters of KKK these days. They're generally considered trailer trash around here. It's still racist. The reason you don't see many blacks here isn't because they're afraid of the Klan. It's more about "why live someplace where you're not even welcome".

There are two possible theories. One: these are just chance occurrences that appear related to the case in some way when a human mind examines the patterns after the fact. Two: there really is something like "bad juju" or demonic influence at work here.

What experiment could you perform to distinguish between these two cases?

I claim there is no such experiment.

I do think it's quite possible there was demonic influence/possession at work here. However, if that's the case it's due to Sam opening himself up to these demonic spirits long before he ever arrived in Farmville. From the looks of it, many in the Horrorcore "community" experimented and/or were involved in the occult and certain satanic rituals/practices. That, imo, and not any kind of 'juju' surrounding Farmville is what was at work in this case.

Before anyone jumps me about this (I was thinkin Tapu)--Charlie grew up in Meridian, Mississippi China. It's a little known province.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus