GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Beebe
I see it - he is being held at the Van Buren County Sheriff's Office

oh my goodness....I have just started thinking!!

I am sure a few of you have already thought this, but if the marriage was in trouble and it was because of BJ B.......and considering that the commenter re "if a man does not want you" was a friend of Amys, then this may have been a love triangle, BUT it may have been Amy that was after him and he had a girlfriend and there was an altercation.

I thought it may have been the other way around.

Okay - so BJ Beebe is in fact the Junior Lee Beebe that I found earlier. (I believe there is a PB that may be his grandfather.) So we were all looking at the same possibilit(ies)...

oh my goodness....I have just started thinking!!

I am sure a few of you have already thought this, but if the marriage was in trouble and it was because of BJ B.......and considering that the commenter re "if a man does not want you" was a friend of Amys, then this may have been a love triangle, BUT it may have been Amy that was after him and he had a girlfriend and there was an altercation.

I thought it may have been the other way around.

ding ding ding!!

He is really not a cousin but a step brother. And his girlfriend had also been missing since Monday, but no one reported her. There will be a press release between 12-2am.

My heart and prayers go out the the victims and their families. So sad that so many lives have been shattered today. Prayers for all.

RIP Amy. How utterly sad! What the heck happened here? And a second body? Do we know who?

He is really not a cousin but a step brother. And his girlfriend had also been missing since Monday, but no one reported her. There will be a press release between 12-2am.

Thank You! I was looking for you !

So he not James cousin but a step brother?

They found a puddle of blood inside the door of the trailer and outside? When did he kill her?

as does the one at 7:39 (to me anyway)

Yep!!!

At first when I heard about this I thought maybe the guy was holding his girlfriend because she threatened to leave him. Maybe BJB beat her or hurt her and had gone to get Amy because his girlfriend had asked for her or he thought Amy could help convince his girlfriend not to leave him or etc.

But I'm now wondering if someone was interested in BJB's girlfriend and as a result Amy and the girlfriend was killed by BJB for revenge. ( If you get my drift and all of this is my opinion and guessing.)

I do know this...steroids are bad bad bad and roid rage is a fact!

Okay - so BJ Beebe is in fact the Junior Lee Beebe that I found earlier. (I believe there is a PB that may be his grandfather.) So we were all looking at the same possibilit(ies)...

Yep you were on it... had it nailed and just couldn't post it until the news broke. Way to go belimom!!!

And he has kids of his own...... Where is the compassion in life????? I can't stop crying thinking of her boys........ How will they ever enjoy the rest of their childhood?????

WOOD TV 8 is live with a reporter at the scene now. Lots of activity going on there. He confirmed there would be a press release later tonight.

Also showed James Dad talking at scene - very distraught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000