Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba, in a much earlier post you had referenced someone possibly involved (the hand off) who even they recoiled (my word) given the how Kyron 'went missing'.

Is this the person to whom you refer? Or is this person whom you speak of in addition to "the hand off".

I'm sorry in advance if that's too layman.

Thanks so much!

So this fugitive felon is a New Moon Piscean with retrograde Mercury also at 6° Pisces. His Mars at 3° Scorpio is a hideous complement to TMH's Mars-Saturn conjunction in Taurus & is atop Kyron's Venus. But Durham's Uranus conjoins her Sun to the degree~powerful, powerful magnet & his New Moon self perfectly trines that Venus at 18° in her Twelfth House. We had better hope they never met but I do think they might know some of the same people, if not.

Chilling Tuba, not that it means anything, but I had a twinge when I read about "Slim" and his reaction to LE trying to pull him over in his vehicle many weeks ago. Could it be that this person had oh so much more to feel guilty about when approached by LE?

There was a lot of talk about his dog *Huckleberry* ... Is there any sign of him in the charts? Caught my eye because we had a Queensland Heeler who lived to be 15. She was an amazing dog!!

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...cts_dog_east_of_us_101_north_of_waldport.html

Tuba, were you looking for some earth movement? If the earthquake did not interest you, maybe mudslides will.

"Slides threaten homes after record rains"

"Debris tumbled onto Germantown Road and crews closed a stretch of the roadway Tuesday as a precaution. Elsewhere, mudslides were also causing closures on SW Tichner Drive and SW College Street. Downed trees were causing yet even more closures on NW Cornelius Pass Road, NW Skyline Blvd. and Larch Mountain Rd."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Blizz...nd-and-rain-in-Portland-Monday-117020328.html

"Rain causes landslides, high winds expected"
http://www.katu.com/news/local/117208658.html

My term was slippage and this fits right down to the road.

There is earth slippage there and this will be very helpful in finding him. Some unusual wet condition from weather has created this new situation. Something has broken free. Some improvement or enhancement to the land has given way. Wooded banks at dark water.

Snipped, bolded and italicized by me...

Wow, Tuba!!! You were right on the money!!! It appears that this has indeed happened!!! Can I ask a question? The "dark water" that you referred to in this post .... is it dark because it is muddy or dark because it is deep??

I am in awe of all the WS astrologers!!! I want to thank everyone of you for all of your insights, dedication to the missing and perserverance. :woohoo:

My term was slippage and this fits right down to the road.

Okay. I give. Which road?

Tuba, I cannot see well enough to read the news articles well, so I leave it to you and other WS'rs to locate more specific information in the news.

Don't worry about that, Doodles, just an expression. The dog bears looking into because Mercury did play an important role and was at crisis, 21° Taurus. If this was pre-planned by both parties, however, the dog would have added to the peril of being noticed because dogs bark. Of course, crazy D.D. wouldn't care about that.

As to the depth of the water, black brackish murk. We need a dipstick.

Thanks, Tuba. I first read it as an expression, then later realized you might mean an actual road.

Carry on. :)

So is it possible (according to the charts) that DD is a player in TMH's plan of vanishing Kyron?

Actually it wasn't the charts that zeroed in on Durham; his name came up because he lives in the right area and is a desperado. He is somewhat like the planetary profile but then thousands of men in the area would be. He is a possibility we will continue to investigate. I see Durham as lacking in self-control and I'm not sure that fits this plot.

Strange how coincidences can add up.

But it's been over a month since this man escaped on foot from what I recall, so if his homes have been searched as I read they were (does he own them?).....and the connections forensically made if any by the LE, surely the public would be made aware by now. A "Be on the lookout" type of alarm going out?

The Synastry reveals thus far from what I can find;

D.D. has his Moira & Mercury 6,7Pisces - conj. Kyron’s MC 5Pisces.
DD has Pluto 19Virgo and potentially his Uranus & Sunrise Vertex, conjunct Kyron’s SUN in Virgo 16deg.

DD has 9Cancer BAM conj. Kyron’s natal Lachesis @4Cancer. The transit of BAM was at 4Cancer when Kyron went missing on June 4th.
I don't know the orbit of this asteroid however.

DD has Ceres 26Gem. within 3 degrees of Kyron’s Saturn 28Gem.

DD has his North Node 7.45 Tau. conjunct “Hamal” (Ruthless behaviors) and his SN conjuncts “Lachesis” on the “last seen chart for Kyron” 7Scorpio49min.Rx. at 8:45AM on June 4th, 2010 …Lachesis is about naming a time of a death. The conjunction of his SN to Lachesis that day is within 4 minutes.

Asteroid "Davida" is 4:22 Cancer in Kyron's natal chart.

DD lived on Sauvie Island, in a yellow rental house. LE staked out his house & searched the house & surrounding area. No sign of him or Kyron. He was described as an avid landscaper. Worked for a printing company. He was never found.

Well, ladies, that information is a shock to the system, Kyron's and ours because Kronos was there that day, conjunct Davida, for Kyron but conjunct BAM of the day and opposite Pluto. We had noted and analysed Kronos and Pluto and the Ceres occultation but not these two you are providing. BAM is a v. frightening inclusion, very!

Doodles, can you find a revealing map of Skyline between Johnson and Moreland, where the body of the unidentified man was found yesterday at 6 p.m.? His death looks suspicious to police who are alert to this being one of the Kyron search areas in January.

Here ya' go.

The exact location is not given, but I have these:

Trejo-Richarte's body was discovered around 6 p.m. Saturday off Northwest Skyline Boulevard between Johnson and Moreland.
http://northwestportland.katu.com/news/news/investigation-under-way-after-body-found/438941

Multnomah County deputies are releasing more details about a suspicious death near Northwest Skyline Boulevard and Johnson Road.
http://www.kptv.com/news/27095470/detail.html

None say if he was found on the left or right side of the road. They only give the nearest intersections although the KPTV article indicates he was found closer to the Johnson Road intersection.

Area of NW Skyline Boulevard highlighted in red. The arrow only points to the red area of NW Skyline Boulevard.

bodyfoundonskyline.jpg

Google Maps master:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...659167,-122.916412&spn=0.430959,0.854187&z=10

You must be the Google maps Master! This is a terrific map, thank you so much.

"Man's body found in Skyline area of NW Portland"

"Because of the geographical proximity of the area to the locale where Kyron Horman was last seen alive, there was some initial speculation that the cases were related. However, detectives say there is no evidence of any connection between the two cases."

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...ea-of-NW-Portland/c9Dm71uHT0GNNKx6wr59Qg.cspx

The news articles are not very informative at this point. Perhaps there will be more tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname