Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba -

I have no idea if this could be relevant to the search for Kyron. But since the time was noted in this news blip, I thought I would be post it here just in case.....

The first tsunami waves from the Japanese earthquake hit Oregon around 7:30 a.m. local time Friday. Residents had been given plenty of time to evacuate before the waves, which are expected to reach heights of seven feet.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/tsunami-waves-reach-hawaii-western-us-/shockwaves/

I just watched a reconstruction/documentary of DB Cooper's hijacking of an airplane in 1971. Some of the searchers conjectured that he was swept into either a river or a dam that empties into the Columbia river. If he was in the Columbia river, he would have been swept out to sea in 2 days. I have to wonder if SWMNBN is aware of this.

Kyron's Vertex (turning point - or Destiny's Gate) is 20:51 Scorpio - asteroid "Columbia" in the Last Seen chart is 20:38 Taurus - exactly opposite his vertex.

SWMNBN has "Oceana" 0:17 Aries, which trines her Neptune (God of the Sea) 0:51 SAG, with Uranus transitting "Oceana" on June 4th.

Kyron's progressed "Riverside" is exactly conjunct his progressed Neptune, both at 8:30 Aquarius.

Since I'm not an astrologer, only a fetcher-of-asteroids, I always hope that they are of some use to those that are in the know.

But if you have a point of view based on these asteroids, I support it. My view that this is highly possible is not based on asteroids and yet confirms what you have found.

Re: this new tack as to Kyron's fate & whereabouts._____The Part of Journey by Water is conjunct the Mercury of Kyron's Last Seen. That is the chart based on witnesses who saw him at 9:15 a.m. June 4. This Part is also the midpoint of Saturn and the lunar node. And we cannot forget the influence of Sedna!

And another thing! The effect of the December eclipse was posted at #764 in Thread 2, on page 31. Now with the Super Perigee Wobble Full Moon, Uranus having been invited as head of table, there is renewed stress on Kyron. His Saturn was activated on June 4 and is now again. On June 4, transit Saturn in Virgo was squaring his own. (Trans-Neptunian Hades was also upon Kyron's II Saturn.) That same pair of Saturns is impacted by the Super Perigee Wobble Full Moon. Can this advance the search for Kyron and the case against the responsible party? Do fish swim?

Under tonight's Super Perigee Wobble Full Moon, please say a prayer aloud for Kyron, asking God to bring justice for him, to identify his whereabouts, and reunite him with his mother, Desiree. Her love for her son is one of the most powerful things I've ever seen. A mother's love has the ability to defeat evil and with this beautiful full moon, we can help her fight for Kyron by praying for them both.

This horoscope was examined long ago and put aside. The Horman vs. Horman hearings, though scheduled from January, are not on the Multnomah County Court calendar. Even though the "stars" do NOT indicate going forward, as you know, once an event is scheduled it makes a print in time and can be read. It "was official" and was publicised.

The chart also tells us life is on hold for the principals. They stagnate in House 12. Divorce planet Uranus has solstice point at 28:53 Virgo (see left margin) and Mars intercepted in Pisces opposes that. There is barely contained rage over yet another delay.

Pre-scheduledHormanDivorce001.jpg

I don't want to mislead anyone; no postponement has been announced. The event chart simply tells us that this set of hearings to last nine hours is a non-starter in that there will be no forward progress toward the goals of the parties. i.e., the petitioner and the respondent.

If you were innocent of wrongdoing and separated from your infant daughter, would you pull the muzzle down over your mouth when time for resolution came, went, went again and was thrice overdue?

I don't want to mislead anyone; no postponement has been announced. The event chart simply tells us that this set of hearings to last nine hours is a non-starter in that there will be no forward progress toward the goals of the parties. i.e., the petitioner and the respondent.

If you were innocent of wrongdoing and separated from your infant daughter, would you pull the muzzle down over your mouth when time for resolution came, went, went again and was thrice overdue?

Respectfully bolded by me, No, being innocent I would do whatever, anything and everything to be there for and with my child, especially during the trying time of having a sibling missing. Her actions speak volumes.

BBM Well said! Hear, hear!

In the general thread they are discussing that there was another search today on Skyline near Moreland.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131652"]More Searching today off Skyline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

No links to news stories.

kyronsearch110130.jpg

There seems to have been a second weekend search today. If this is the case, it would probably have taken place at seven in the morning. Any confirmation of this Sunday search?

Tuba, I hope the slippage you spoke of previously will help the searchers find Kyron this time.

Many thanks to JerseyGirl for providing timed information so that this chart could be cast. Thanks to Paulette for the placement of asteroid LIE, conjunct the Ascendant of SWNBN's farewell to Kyron and this Ascendant, which are most remarkably the same!

Since disapproval of media publicity in the case is expressed within the email, it is likely the stepmother suggested this outreach, which serves a self-protective function, Sun ruling House 2, along with reference to the future of a child, Leo. The degree pertaining to law enforcement involvement, 25°44' Leo is stirred by this plea. Very soon, the sheriffs were confiding their findings about a hired hit to Kaine.

There is deceit & trickery (one of the ancient parts like the Part of Fortune) right at the joining of child and child-care. This part is also contra-parallel Venus, the secret love interest.

Mercury, under the growing influence of Caput Algol, exposes the desperation behind the email. Mercury is also conjunct Admetos, meaning grief, heavy and deep thoughts and intense concentration. This also tells us matters seem to stand still and conversational exploration meets closed resistance. (The lizard is beginning to sew its lips.)

KaineEmailsanAppeal001.jpg

Horman divorce hearing scheduled for Thursday cancelled, set over for another three months

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/03/horman_divorce_hearing_schedul.html

The Multnomah County judge handling the pending divorce case between Kaine Horman and Terri Moulton Horman has cancelled a scheduled Thursday hearing and will delay it for another three months.
Multnomah County Judge Keith Meisenheimer ruled in October that there's "substantial overlap of evidence" between the divorce case and the criminal inquiry and parallel proceedings could create a discovery nightmare. But he said he also had to balance Terri Horman's constitutional rights with Kaine Horman's right to a prompt resolution of custody, parenting, property and financial matters.

I am so outraged by all of this!! What about Kyron's rights!!!???

Well, I think we knew this was coming from the chart Tuba posted and all... still very disappointing for Kaine and Desiree... Kyron too... he wants so much to be found so that his loved ones can find some peace. This is sad news today for sure.

Actually, there are two charts for this same supposed hearing, both destined for the round file because the hearing would not occur. January 12, #36 on page 2 of this thread and the one above at #207, which I cast because I wasn't sure I had posted a horoscope when the January divorce proceeding went phfft. There were also the scheduled October hearings of 2010, of course. This whole evasion is SLY and frankly, disgusting.

Suppose a killer invented a machine he used in his crimes. Time goes by, he isn't apprehended, so he applies for a patent. Francis Swerigen takes him to court claiming patent infringement. Will he forever skate on the killings, even though evidence mounts pointing to him as a suspect and will Swerigen's patent rights forever remain clouded? The duplicity of this evasion is odious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892