Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: this new tack as to Kyron's fate & whereabouts._____The Part of Journey by Water is conjunct the Mercury of Kyron's Last Seen. That is the chart based on witnesses who saw him at 9:15 a.m. June 4. This Part is also the midpoint of Saturn and the lunar node. And we cannot forget the influence of Sedna!

Tuba,

Could you elaborate on this please, especially "The Part of Journey by Water...". Also, I'm in the dark regarding the influence of Sedna.

Thanks again!

Astral

Don't worry about that, Doodles, just an expression. The dog bears looking into because Mercury did play an important role and was at crisis, 21° Taurus. If this was pre-planned by both parties, however, the dog would have added to the peril of being noticed because dogs bark. Of course, crazy D.D. wouldn't care about that.

As to the depth of the water, black brackish murk. We need a dipstick.

Dear Tuba,

Any indication whether Kyron remains in the brackish murk or if he has journeyed downstream and possibly out to sea? Last winter you mentioned a slough. Do you think he remains there?

Many thanks,

Astral

Tuba is attending to personal business and has advised she is not currently available.

To answer your questions:

1) BAM is an asteroid. It possibly could connote a gunshot wound.

2) The Part of Journey by Water could possibly indicate Kyron was taken on a 'trip' involving travel by water.

3) Astronomers have named Sedna as a Dwarf Planet (along with Ceres and Pluto). Sedna is associated with betrayal, bestiality and death by drowning, among other things.

Thanks, Fifth Essence for taking the time to answer my questions and updating us regarding Tuba. I hope all is well with her and that she is able to return soon.

Cheers,

Astral

Any news on Kyron's Case?

We are approaching the one year Anniversary of his kidnapping in just 2 days, on
June 4th, 2011

:(

thanks leomoon for checking in on this case.... sadly, there is nothing new.... :(

FYI only.

Kyron Horman's mom will 'never stop' search [NBC: 6-03-2011]

Video from Today Show

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bfHlOHoQdg"]YouTube - ‪Kyron Horman's mom will 'never stop' search [NBC: 6-03-2011]‬‏[/ame]

ETA: Oops! I only meant to give a link to the video; not to insert the video. FifthEssence or someone will fix this if they only want the link in the post; not the video. Thanks.

FYI only.

Kyron Horman's mom will 'never stop' search [NBC: 6-03-2011]

Video from Today Show

YouTube - ‪Kyron Horman's mom will 'never stop' search [NBC: 6-03-2011]‬‏

ETA: Oops! I only meant to give a link to the video; not to insert the video. FifthEssence or someone will fix this if they only want the link in the post; not the video. Thanks.

Thanks for the Video doodles....I see his mom says she feels there will be a resolution to this case and a charge made soon against the one who is responsible, or that Desieree thinks is responsible , but it doesn't appear that way to me, and I question the info she is given by the Sheriff's office to believe this. IF there was evidence, they would no doubt arrest the person /persons who the evidence points to.

Apparently, there is a big difference these days between hard evidence and circumstantial evidence because of juries today (the CSI as termed) jury to convict.

Back to the original charts now to see what we can on this baffling case.:waitasec:

Can't imagine living a life this way without burying your child or knowing if he is still out there somewhere , and I feel terrible for Desiree and her family.

Kyron's astrological Progressed Chart positions for September of 2010 (which would have been his next birthday) , do not favor him being alive however, as Saturn is in the 12th conjunct to Hades and Kronos, in the 28th deg. of Gemini, and squares his Progressed Sun in Virgo. (the life force).....

Hello Leomoon! Thanks for continuing to follow Kyron's case.

Could you please elaborate on this? Is this taking place now? If not, when will it be? What do you make of it?

<<snipped>>...

Kyron's astrological Progressed Chart positions for September of 2010 (which would have been his next birthday) , do not favor him being alive however, as Saturn is in the 12th conjunct to Hades and Kronos, in the 28th deg. of Gemini, and squares his Progressed Sun in Virgo. (the life force).....

Many thanks for the update.

Sadly, one year later,

Astral.

Hello Leomoon! Thanks for continuing to follow Kyron's case.

Could you please elaborate on this? Is this taking place now? If not, when will it be? What do you make of it?

Many thanks for the update.

Sadly, one year later,

Astral.

Astral Star and cajun girl: The Progressed positions for Kyron, are essentially the same in the 12th house, for his natal chart (with the true tob) is indeed, showing a 12th house Saturn.
His natal chart (when he was born at 12:26AM on 9/9/2002 has his Part of Fortune as well as SAturn in his 12th house, the house of woe and karma as I term it, some call it the house of imprisonment, as it also Rules large institutions as well as many other important symbols for this house in the zodiac (a house is simply designated as a house because it's suppose to be part of consciousness both Collectively and individually)

Houses of consciousness in the material plane, analogy perhaps, - in the statement Jesus made perhaps ? "In my father's house are many Mansions" at least that is the way I see it but of course, he was speaking metaphorically and about the spiritual plane.
There was a time in Astrology when the ancients did not use or utilize segments of the sky divided into "houses" so it's a man made construct.

Anyway, as for Kyron, the Progessed chart is not what I meant, for Saturn in Kyron's natal chart is not well served in the 12th house, often means some type of woe at the home base and oftentimes, a missing father either literally OR metaphorically speaking.
However, we KNOW this is not the case for Kyron, for his father took the child when the bio mother was ill to raise himself, with a new wife.

Saturn therefore, may take on a rather sinister symbol here in the 12th house for Kyron.
After all, looking back at his Natal Chart, I see that the Part of Fortune was also placed into his 12th when he was born (conceived accdg. to my method using Tad Mann's method)...and his POF falls into the "Weeping Sisters" constellation not a good place at all as we know.

His Progressed Saturn therefore, is not a good place to start to speak about Kyron afterall, due to the fact that Saturn does not move quickly, but very very slowly, and poor little Kyron doesn't perhaps even get to reach his 1st Saturn Return (when Saturn returns to the birth place) which doesn't occur because of the slowness of the planet until about age 28-30 .

So, I will opt for commenting instead on the last Solar Return if Kyron was still alive on his last 2010 birthdate taking him into 2011.

I'll post that in a bit to show you what I meant.

Over his natal Saturn we see Hades the TNP not a good omen for anyone to have here and in the critical 0 degree of a Cardinal Sign (Cancer) We see S/R Juno (jealousy and revenge are keywords too) conjunct his natal Atropos (the shears which cuts the link to life)

Next in the outer rim chart, (the Solar Return positions) we can see Hopi, an asteroid associated with ambush conjunct Vesta (a sacrifice)
Proceeding in the anti-clockwise direction we can see over his natal 4th house (marked IC in the natal inner rim) and over his natal Mars both S/R Mercury and Moira (part of the theme for fated ends)

Then we see the Sun (in the outer Solar Return rim) over the natal Sun, which is the position the Sun returns to on a Solar Return birthday, where the Sun was when we are born which gives us in effect the other planetary positions around the natal chart.

Next we see Solar Return Atropos (cuts the ties that bind) mentioned earlier the natal Atropos, but NOW, we see the Solar Return Atropos approaching a conjunction with Juno (revenge perhaps and jealousy keywords) and his natal Juno is also very critical at 1Libra (Cardinal Sign)

We can see the Solar Return (if he was alive then, on this birthday return) shows us Saturn, that harbinger of woe at 5 degrees Libra that conjuncts his natal Zeus. According to Wescott, the TNP ZEUS, has keywords such as &#8220;controlled and directed energy&#8221; &#8220;zest and drive to whatever it touches&#8221; hence, I&#8217;d see (in light of the fact he is missing) and of course the other positions already mentioned, that he was being directed and controlled by another.
That would be the &#8220;theme&#8221; of his coming birthday Solar Return.

Next we see (to rather cement this theory) the Solar Return ZEUS is here over his natal Mercury (mindset) being directed with Vesta (S/R) close in tow i.e &#8220;A sacrifice&#8221;. We can only be heartbroken, to imagine whether or not Kyron was "aware" or unconscious during the time he recognized he was a sacrifice. Hopefully, the spiritual part of him and not the conscious little boy.
:(

We can continue on (counter clockwise) and check over his natal 5th House and see in the outer rim the Solar Return for Mars approaching a conjunction to natal Persophone (abduction symbol) which is accompanied by Solar Return Venus (a woman) and Vertex (an event) ALL at the 0 degree conjunction to his natal Persophone and Venus (how awful!!!)&#8230;&#8230;..I do believe these positions in the Solar Return in September show us the approach of what was to come for Kyron.
None of it good.

Actually, if we were honest here, we&#8217;d have to say the Birth Chart&#8217;s 5th house was less then stellar (vibration wise) hence, set up for such an event (through someone&#8217;s free will) to actually take place.
How sad for me to see his Natal Chiron being TR by S/R Pluto &#8211; and the S/R North Node conj. a fixed star FACIES known for &#8220;Ruthless behaviors&#8221;&#8230;..and over his 7th house of &#8220;Committed Relationships&#8221; &#61516; putting his Solar Return S/N in the 1st of his very self.

Moving quickly, we see Solar Return Neptune with accompanying Solar Return Chiron (inner wounding) right over his natal Uranus (the abduction was done not by force but through careful deception or deceiving the child, and we can only use our imaginations as to how this was accomplished!)
Solar Return POF this day, on his last birthday is close enough to Algol to make me believe he is not among the living.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kyron’s natal has a Semi-sextile a minor aspect - Sun to Moon, and a semi-square (another minor aspect) from Sun to Venus with a conjunction to Mars i.e. Major aspect (a wide conjunction) yet the two harsh aspects made at birth are enough for us to see with the square to Pluto from Mars (2 major malefics) and it’s wide conj. (Mars to Sun in Virgo) made for a very critical birth chart. One can see in this natal, the “value” of the Sun (life’s vitality) to only make one Major (Ptolemaic) aspect and that is a square to Mars cannot be good for the physical endurance, especially in light of that square from said Mars to Pluto!

(I can't recall where I found this chart, but it does make us aware of the Star of David formation) Not sure of what value or temperment the Star suggests however, perhaps nothing of import, but it was the chart I chose for what it shows here otherwise:)

NATAL CHART REVISITED:

We can continue on (counter clockwise) and check over his natal 5th House and see in the outer rim the Solar Return for Mars approaching a conjunction to natal Persophone (abduction symbol) which is accompanied by Solar Return Venus (a woman) and Vertex (an event) ALL at the 0 degree conjunction to his natal Persophone and Venus (how awful!!!)&#8230;&#8230;..I do believe these positions in the Solar Return in September show us the approach of what was to come for Kyron.

Does this mean Leomoon that if June 4th hadn't happen, then September would have been another opportunity he could have been abducted and killed?

Poor Kyron.

His Progressed Saturn therefore, is not a good place to start to speak about Kyron afterall, due to the fact that Saturn does not move quickly, but very very slowly, and poor little Kyron doesn't perhaps even get to reach his 1st Saturn Return (when Saturn returns to the birth place) which doesn't occur because of the slowness of the planet until about age 28-30 . None of it good.

This may be a real duh question, but would his 1st Saturn Return be a time when it would be easier to find him and not before?

Kyron's case is so sad and brutal. It can't be easy interpreting for us what you see. Thank you so much for your input. It's very much appreciated.

Ref:
This may be a real duh question, but would his 1st Saturn Return be a time when it would be easier to find him and not before?

Kyron's case is so sad and brutal. It can't be easy interpreting for us what you see. Thank you so much for your input. It's very much appreciated

No question is non-worthy of discussion when it comes to Astrology, for we all learn from each other. As long as the question is from the heart, imo.

:)

You bring up a very interesting question, because often at one's 1st Saturn Return, we are faced with life's crucial questions that makes us take stock of our lives at that time (and the 2nd one is approximately 28-30 years after the 1st one, or nearing age 58-60.
Who lives for a 3rd one, by then, we probably don't care anymore, lol (j/k)

Anyway, here is a fascinating case study I noticed when studying the return of someone recently in the news again in the courts. That is the case of Jaycee Dugard the little girl who was taken away from her bus stop going to school that day, in full view of her stepdad, who saw the culprit automobile pull up and take the little girl right off the street.
For those who don't recall this case or didn't hear about it.......Jaycee's stepfather took off (I believe in his own car) trying to catch up with the kidnapper of his little girl, but she and the auto were gone .

Jaycee was thought to be dead after so many years of being gone.

Yet she "miraculously" reappeared during her own Saturn Return at age 29.

I'll post her chart so you can see a few of the differences however, between her natal chart and Kyron's natal chart. The transits when Jaycee made her break and went to the Police Station.

It turns out that Jupiter the ancient planet that always was seen and still today (unless maligned by place or otherwise by aspect).....was operating well for Jaycee, at least as our so-called "luck" in life goes, for it appears in her 8th house of death (and other's assets) along with natal Mars and BOTH very critical btw, as they are 0 degree Virgo conjunct "REgulus" ....and so again, we see Regulus conjuncted planets being called to attention in life.
But unlike Kyron's natal, luck or Jupiter, makes a lovely harmonious Trine to her Ascendent, certainly help in time of need.
Kyron's Jupiter was at 8Leo, not as fortunate perhaps or the same life's lessons as Regulus might confer?

Kyron's Jupiter placed in his 2nd house, does oppose Neptune (being fooled) in the 8th of (death house), and therefore, a reverse polarity from houses as Jaycee's chart depicts.
Of course their entire charts would need to be compared and weighed properly which I haven't had the time to do, but your question about a Saturn Return, brought to mind Jaycee Dugard's own 1st -Return.

Of course too, we know that she weighed the ups and downs I suppose, as Saturn traversed her own natal chart's Saturn, in the 9th house of Higher Philosophies and higher mind issues , (whereas Kyron's Saturn fell in his 12th house of imprisonment)

Jaycee's natal Saturn is Trine her Sun (helps the life's vitality) .......as the Sun is the vitality or ego, whereas for Kyron, although he was both a loved child, (Venus Trine the Sun ) he simply doesn't have the overall help from the other planets in the chart to make him into another Jaycee D. (IMO)

btw.: Kyron also has a 2nd major Trine to his Saturn, that of it's Trine to Uranus, which isn't good, it simply says that these two energies work in unison to bring about whatever the soul perhaps wishes to learn. Uranus (separating force) with good Trine to Saturn (karmic force)

Everyone learns in their own manner and time.
Apparently, this was the route that Jaycee took, to become aware and awake at the 1st SaturnReturn, to leave the oppressive home (back yard) where she raised her children

Re:
Does this mean Leomoon that if June 4th hadn't happen, then September would have been another opportunity he could have been abducted and killed?

Good question.

Actually the way I see it, is that the Solar Return is showing us for the year we choose (and in this case I chose 2010's birthdate to 2011) what the theme may be or warnings perhaps, to us to watch out for, "will we have good luck or bad luck" is often why we construct a Solar return.

The Solar Return also is a chart which has a timing mechanism built in, but it takes a lot of effort and work to study the timing.

Suffice it to say, that whatever is on the Angles in a Solar Return, takes priority to be examined. The Chart itself, (the outer rim of the one I posted) showing the Solar Return as relating to the Angles of Kyron's natal chart - for example, shows importance to note and these are rather dire in their symbology as i tried to outline over the angular houses.

It is said that those planets in the Angular Houses i.e. 1st House, Asc / I/C or 4th house D/C or 7th house and MC or 10th house are all angular houses and as for timing, these should be considered for closer timing events.

hope this explains better.

So, yes, he would have been in grave harm in September if not already harmed prior to this birthday.

A sacrifice as in occult sacrifice?

A woman carefully planned and decieved Kyron so that he would go or do what she wanted willingly?

"How sad for me to see his Natal Chiron being TR by S/R Pluto &#8211; and the S/R North Node conj. a fixed star FACIES known for &#8220;Ruthless behaviors&#8221;&#8230;..and over his 7th house of &#8220;Committed Relationships&#8221; &#61516; putting his Solar Return S/N in the 1st of his very self."

Does this mean that Kyron had Ruthless behaviors? Or the woman that took him? What does "over his 7th house of &#8220;Committed Relationships&#8221; &#61516; putting his Solar Return S/N in the 1st of his very self" mean?

Re:

Good question.

So, yes, he would have been in grave harm in September if not already harmed prior to this birthday.

Thank you, Leomoon. I'm wiping away tears. It's so sad that some life "lessons" need to be "learned". I say life lesson in Kyrons case because his vibes from the time of birth were negative. Maybe that is a severe way of saying what I'm trying to say. Perhaps, I could say that some events could not be avoided? But that sounds undertstated. Given the alignments, Kyron could not have been "smart" enough. Simply put, he was betrayed. He was trusting and he was undermined and betrayed. I truly wish he was rambunctious enough to defy. I wish he had been an "in your face" kid. But he wasn't. Poor little Kyron. God speed.

Thank you, Leomoon.

A sacrifice as in occult sacrifice?

A woman carefully planned and decieved Kyron so that he would go or do what she wanted willingly?

"How sad for me to see his Natal Chiron being TR by S/R Pluto &#8211; and the S/R North Node conj. a fixed star FACIES known for &#8220;Ruthless behaviors&#8221;&#8230;..and over his 7th house of &#8220;Committed Relationships&#8221; &#61516; putting his Solar Return S/N in the 1st of his very self."

Does this mean that Kyron had Ruthless behaviors? Or the woman that took him? What does "over his 7th house of &#8220;Committed Relationships&#8221; &#61516; putting his Solar Return S/N in the 1st of his very self" mean?

As with all metaphsyical arts, Astrology should not be read in a literal way as it's a language of symbols.

Venus for instance, is a symbolic representation of a woman. Could be a sister, an aunt, a mother (sometimes) or a female friend, etc.
Venus is female, Mars is Male

Jupiter can be perhaps a grandfather figure.....as an example of this symbol.

Ruthless Behavior is a term used for describing the Fixed Star Facies at 8Capricorn.
When we speak symbolically or planets or stars they are not to be taken so literally....for instance, I mentioned the 7th house of Commited relationships because the 7th house is ordinarily seen as ruling legal contracts such as marriage, and all people we have a commitment to.

The ruthlessness that is connected perhaps to the star, planet or whatever it is that I saw going over the 7th then, is NOT describing Kyron himself, but transiting energies directed towards him coming his way (so to speak)

My symbolic language concerning VESTA, is that it's an asteroid which has various symbolic collective language or keywords attached to this asteroid from the Roman days, one of them being "a sacrifice" for the Vestial Virgins ran a Temple in Rome that in those days was considered very sacred, but connected to sacrifices (the women were not allowed to marry or have any conjugal relationships for instance, they were virgins as long as they were performing in the temple's service)
Hence, in the Collective archteype of consciousness, we recall Vesta in such a way as "sacrificing" for others (among other possibilities, even legal contracts) for they served in that regard as well before any business or war the Vestial Virgins were sacrosanct and consulted first.

My feeling is he was used (metaphorically speaking) as a sacrifice in the family, - he had to go! Perhaps it was too crowded or someone felt this way and felt he was in the way?
Hard to say exactly why.

Hope this explains better

Thank you, Leomoon. I'm wiping away tears. It's so sad that some life "lessons" need to be "learned". I say life lesson in Kyrons case because his vibes from the time of birth were negative. Maybe that is a severe way of saying what I'm trying to say. Perhaps, I could say that some events could not be avoided? But that sounds undertstated. Given the alignments, Kyron could not have been "smart" enough. Simply put, he was betrayed. He was trusting and he was undermined and betrayed. I truly wish he was rambunctious enough to defy. I wish he had been an "in your face" kid. But he wasn't. Poor little Kyron. God speed.

Thank you, Leomoon.

Keep the faith Andromeda, that life is not for naught or for nothing.
So too, for Kyron. His life goes on to be reunited once again, but of course, it still hurts especially for those of us who lose our children, and someone so young as he until that day arrives.

Kyron was a baby in many ways of course, only 7 yrs. old when he disappeared from his family's loving arms.
But his chart does give us hints that he was and is an intelligent soul, perhaps who took on a certain chart for purposes unseen or unknown by all. Having Saturn in the 12th house is not just about a missing father or a hardship to bear, but it may metaphysically be seen as a Soul who chose a life of hardship to gain far more spiritually then the current life can give.

We need to keep the faith in hard times such as these, while still remembering, the leaven comes to all who disobey their God.

The one who did this to Kyron will eventually need to face their Maker, and if not in this life then the next!!

Let's hope justice in man's world is served too, and justice for Kyron is seen soon.

This is what keeps me going, the realization that His words are true,

http://www.enduringword.com/commentaries/4217.htm
The danger of stumbling another. From Luke 17

Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500