GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #4

..."But eventually he puled it together, and he was able to say goodbye to his daughter, and that's what he did."

(To his attorney, not you):
If he had "pulled it together," he could easily tell everyone where he put her. It couldn't make him look even worse if that truth came out, if he had "pulled it together."

Ohhh ok. Did he actually admit to that? I can't even remember now! Yeah, then why won't he say??? Pure evil. It's difficult to comprehend the level of foolish pride you must have to trade a 35 year sentence for refusing to disclose where you buried your own child. He'd rather spend life in prison than admit his wrong doings. I wonder if he'll regret this decision someday.
I suspect today will be that day. At least I hope.

" . . . and he was able to say goodbye to his daughter, and that's what he did."

That has to be the most bizarre way of expressing my client desecrated the dead body of his own child and carried it around for months stuffed in a gym bag and cooler that I have ever in my life heard. JS

Judge is back!

reckless doesn't mean accident. you manifested extreme indifference to human life.

beat her punched her repeatedly. knew she was severely injured but didn't check on her.

treated her body like trash, worse than trash.

your criminal history also reflect your extreme indifference to human life.

(judge goes through his long criminal history)

Court must keep you off the streets. rehabilitation will have to happen behind prison walls

charge of 2nd degree murder - not more than life not less than 45 years. consecutive to existing sentences.

charge falsifying physical evidence 3.5 years and not more than 7 years

abuse of corpse charge - 12 months maximum suspended for 25 years.(?)

No contact orders

next charge - not more than 8 or less than 4 years

{gonna grab a link because I am not sure I heard all that correctly}

Last edited:
MAY 9, 2024
Harmony's biological brother, Jamison, shared a statement through his adoptive father, saying he made a device to help him "look her for her in heaven" that contains two hearts, a purple one for Harmony and a red one for him.

"I'm really sad she's an angel. I miss her. She's my best friend," Jamison's message said.

:( :( :(

Aww, did Adam not feel like making faces at people and talking like a big tough guy today? Shucks!

I think the only way we'll find Harmony is:
  1. Adam blabs to a cellmate who alerts authorities
  2. Kayla actually does know and she finally tells someone for XYZ reason

IIRC the defense tried to pin everything on Kayla, who copped a sweatheart deal to not get charged with accessory if not full manslaughter.

Didn't stop her from still trying to run defense for Adam and catching a perjury charge though!
KM has learned nothing in DOC. Once released, she's going to hook up with another abuser like AM (and her father). Living life as a "victim-for-life" keeps her from accountability.

Today was about Harmony. And KM didn't get the message.

MAY 9, 2024
“I hope she’s eating M&M’s in heaven, I hope her glasses are not broken and I miss her,” Bobbitt-Miller said, reading Jamison’s words.

[...]

He was sentenced to 45 years to life for the murder charge, 4 to 8 years for assault, 3.5 to 7 years for witness tampering, and 3.5 to 7 years for falsifying evidence. He also received a 12-month suspended sentence for abuse of a corpse. The charges will be served consecutively, meaning one after the other, the judge ruled.

[...]

The couple who adopted Harmony’s younger brother read a moving statement from the 7-year-old boy.

“I love Harmony. I miss her. I hope I get to see her again,” Johnathan Bobbitt-Miller read on the boy’s behalf. “My sister had beautiful blue eyes and we smile alike. I liked having fun with her on the playground. She gave me a broken Elmo toy that was hers. I still have that, but I have the Minnie Mouse pillow and a new Elmo that’s not broken. I keep it in my closet for her.

“I’m really sad she’s an angel. I miss her. She was my best friend. I hope she can see me playing basketball, being silly with my brothers, and I wish I could bring Harmony to my school to meet my friends and my teacher,” he read.

[...]

Just telling you, AM files notice of appeal, I'm going to lose it! :eek:
oh he will. but will it be on the state's dime? Because he is indigent and the state is picking up the dime for his defense in the trial. How does that work when he wants an appeal? does that state have to pay for that too or is he stuck with whatever he can rustle up or pro se own his on behalf?

Just caught up. The statements from Harmony's little brother are just heartbreaking, but so full of deep and genuine and pure love. He hopes her glasses aren't broken and that she has m&m's in heaven. And he has the broken Elmo toy she gave him, but he has a new one also and is keeping it in his closet for her.

Oh gosh I cried all through the victim impact statements. The one from Jamison and his dads was so heartbreaking. Kayla’s was ridiculous of course. I do not care that Adam cheated on Kayla, he literally murdered his daughter infront of his two other children so ya I think there’s bigger fish to fry here. Kayla brought up his cheating more times than she brought up harmony. (Although I am thankful he did cheat so Kayla would turn against him)

Thousands of people watched the sentencing live today. I’m so glad that she got justice through the maximum sentence. I hope the judge that granted custody to Adam and his mile-long violent rap sheet knows how badly they screwed up. Absolutely preventable death.

oh he will. but will it be on the state's dime? Because he is indigent and the state is picking up the dime for his defense in the trial. How does that work when he wants an appeal? does that state have to pay for that too or is he stuck with whatever he can rustle up or pro se own his on behalf?

During AM's trial, I recall talking heads suggesting that although AM waived his right to be in Court, he might be using his refusal to attend during an appeal. I believe this came from the defense opening statements where some of what they were saying, it seemed AM would need to testify. Did AM's defense attorneys suggest this?

From Rule 32 of the NH statute:

Except in exceptional circumstances, the clerk's office will process the Request for a Lawyer form within 30 days of the receipt of said affidavit.

(5) Maximum counsel fee for appeals to the supreme court in assigned counsel cases shall be $2,000.00.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back