2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused as to why JA started the timeline in April. They fought tooth and nail to show that CA was lying when saying she made searches on the home computer in MARCH for choloform. Why did he not start with March and talk about those awful searches?

Cindy pays attention again when JA talk about the 3 pieces of duct tape.

Attachments

• ca paying att to 3 peices of dt.jpg
    ca paying att to 3 peices of dt.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 40
Be on guard for parents that believe everything their children say. It is not normal....and we see the worst result of doing that.

I hope these charts or graphs are more readable. What are the odds he will play pictionary again with stick figures? That was very persuasive last time.

Please, not CM...I really can't stand listening to him, he is even more confusing than JB...and this is JB's case to lose, whether he likes it or not...

WFTV feed... Casey called someone a b*tch? Cindy unless she was calling Ashton a SOB.

Wow, the fact she does this stuff continually in front of the jury is something else.

You saw that too???

I just posted about it asking if anyone else saw it.

I wish they would show it again. I'm sure we'll see it later tonight.

Originally Posted by pinkfly
Whatever is JB going to have to talk about for 4 hours?????? Since he is not allowed to make things up he is in deep doo-doo

If I recall Baez said at least 4 members from the DT will be talking in the the closing arguments. I had asked this AM if Casey would be allowed to talk since she to is part of her DT but got no answer yet. :waitasec:

Timer55 explanation was brilliant. She knew she had 55 days to fool Cindy before Caylee's birthday. 55 days of excuses. That's how she knew she hadn't seen her Caylee in 31 days.

The timer was counting down.

Wasn't that something? That has always bothered me. She initially said she dropped Caylee off on June 9th but she had the 31 days counted correctly. All I could think was she had it somewhere on her phone or somewhere where she ticked off the days to KNOW it was 31 days and have that number right. That Cindy's going to get her from Tony's apartment somehow prompted her to look up the number because she KNEW the chit was hitting the fan in short order. But JA's explanation is spot on.

Brilliant closing. Just. brilliant.

Defense putting out lots of display boards as it prepares for closing.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:45 AM

The defense is setting up podiums and posters #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:44 AM

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

There were some indications she was planning to rabbit to California to be with an old fling in the military. (he returned to florida and wore a wire for LE during the search for Caylee).

I remember that thanks!

JB setting up his "visual aids" Ugh.

JA clearly laid out a motive and the premeditated cause of death. That was the defense' only argument... no motive and no cause of death. They conceded to "when" she died. I think it's very likely the jury could come back with a verdict of Murder 1 now.

I am confused as to why JA started the timeline in April. They fought tooth and nail to show that CA was lying when saying she made searches on the home computer in MARCH for choloform. Why did he not start with March and talk about those awful searches?

The SA will be up again.

My favorite part: A man who would bury his PETS, wouldn't bury his granddaughter?

Bill S. just said the State has 2 hrs. plus left.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo