2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes the handy dandy huge notepads aka jpads

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Defense putting out lots of display boards as it prepares for closing.

JA referring to the canvas laundry bag as Caylee's 'coffin' was simply heartbreaking for me :cry:

Sorry to poke in here, but just got home, am just starting my recording so I can see every minute. Have both the state and defense completed their closings? I had live HLN on for a minute... What's the status? Still ongoing, or did they both finish in much less time than the 3-4 hours each I was reading about last night?

Mr Ashtons ability to put it all together has pushed me off the premeditated fence. I'm now on the 1st degree view of things. I wanted it to be an accident so badly, but that is just not meant to be in my mind.

So how many times during closing will Jose say George or Lee molested Casey?

Judges orders are not going to stop him now.

I would think he could be held in contempt if he violates the judges orders. I don't know that as a fact, but I would hope so. jmo

Be on guard for parents that believe everything their children say. It is not normal....and we see the worst result of doing that.
Don;t forget brother too. I remember reading in one of the interviews with Lee he said"He believed everything Casey said."

Just checking in...did I see ICA mouth the word, "mother f'er" in a little rant about JA? pretty sure she did.

BS from WFTV stated a bit ago that it was obvious even to those not able to read lips, that Casey was seen mouthing "B I T C H " .
I didn't see it.
Sure hope someone has a screen shot!

If I recall Baez said at least 4 members from the DT will be talking in the the closing arguments. I had asked this AM if Casey would be allowed to talk since she to is part of her DT but got no answer yet. :waitasec:

IIRC, the judge said only ONE from each team.

Juror 15 - 37y/o white female, widowed, one son. Works at car dealership. Has a bad check charge on record. Takes tons of notes.
by stevehelling via twitter at 8:48 AM

Roughly 2:20 hours. Left 1:40.
ETA: someone said 1:20
Maybe my clock is wrong.

I said it :) I rewound the DVR to see exactly (DH keeps interrupting me, lol) Jeff spoke his first word at 9:18 a.m. EST, and the last at 10:35 a.m. EST. So an hour & 17 minutes, leaves 2 hours and 33 minutes for rebutting JB's fantasy land closing.

"I started to cry when he said in so many words - We can only hope that the chloroform was used - on Casey's face I only saw anger and resignation."

Me too : (

How many others hearts are aching listening to JA even thought we have heard this all before.

Caylee in our hearts and may justice be served.

Ashton looking at Jose's poster boards, one of which appears to have enlarged transcript, and Ashton says it isn't evidence. Arguing.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:52 AM

Three pieces of duct tape is similar to multiple gunshots and numerous stabs in the victim. It is an act full of rage. I don't think it was quite like JA said because I think ICA was furious and vengeful when she killed Caylee.

If this was a staging after an accident, there wouldn't be three layers. One would have been enough.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo5eGV9AS0w"]YouTube - ‪TIMER 55 CASEY ANTHONY PASSWORD‬‏[/ame]

I am confused as to why JA started the timeline in April. They fought tooth and nail to show that CA was lying when saying she made searches on the home computer in MARCH for choloform. Why did he not start with March and talk about those awful searches?

Saving this for rebuttal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member