2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's it. She'll get no more attention from me. Good riddance Casey.

Channel 6 also said earlier the door choice was not up to Casey...

Ughh my wftv keeps saying playlist 40...what am i doing wrong?

6 people have come by the Anthony home in the past 30 minutes. The house is pitch black, has been all night

:waitasec: The Anthony's are probably at the Ritz tonight ... :maddening:

:waitasec: Or they are already waiting with "open arms" for their "princess" ...:maddening:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

There is no joy in the world
Mighty Casey just got out...

After her ballsy walk out the front door I doubt she'll even bother to disguise herself. CM was right about at least one thing - she is one tough broad. It's going to get her killed, however.

You know they will. The Anthonys just don't know when to stop. They're aiming to be just as despised as their daughter. I've already arrived at that point.

I'm absolutely seething with disgust at the whole damn lot of them.

Sounds like we'll need another boycott campaign ... wait until the local news stations write more articles about it ...
They have some nerve ... I just can't comprehend the size of the egos that think they can jump on the bandwagon for Caylee's Law ... WHEN THEY DID NOTHING TO GET JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE ...
Don't they get it that Caylee's murderer goes free and the Anthonys helped make that happen and they want to jump on this ...
These people are the scum of the earth ... they don't get yet that they are despised also !! :banghead:
WTF ??

Did anyone notice that the blonde woman who got on the plane was wearing a near identical dress to the one Cindy wore in court one day? It was the black and white one.

I don't see any relevance where someone is born either, which is why it is odd when someone lies about it. I have read two interviews, each giving different quotes from him about his birthplace. It was someone else who just said he told the media 'Spain.' So I thought it seemed silly IF he actually did say that.

PR was settled by Spaniards. lol Sooooo technically he's Spanish.

10tv Columbus has not yet been able to confirm whether or not ICA is headed to COLS....they are hearing the same rumors we all are about that flight from Orlando....they are working on it....

Casey Anthony News13 Information from reporters on the ground is conflicting - so we're working to get better answers...standby! #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago via web

Maybe Casey hitched a ride with golfers...who knows...oh well at least she got out without anyone getting hurt locally.

WFTV reporting the Hopespring house is totally dark tonight... no sign of the A's anywhere.

maybe the family is with her and showing movies of their beautiful *CA
and drinking champagne to their next money venture...........

I think she had that mop up in a bun for a wig......when the first guy got out at the airport and put his backpack on I yelled at the computer I was sure it was LA....I need sleep!

Anyone think they could still be at Mason's office ??
Well they can pull the ole slip-a-roo tonight but someone, somewhere WILL spot her ... it's gonna happen and she's gonna have to keep relocating ...

Ok, goodnight y'all.

I go to bed with a heavy heart tonight.

I feel like our Caylee was denied justice.

She was thrown in the woods to rot but her "mother" is being treated like an A list celebrity.

Prayers to all.

Goodnight y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members