Identified! OH - Hebron, WhtFem 561UFOH, 25-40, behind I-70 truck stop, Apr'90 - Patrice Corley

Just a quick update...here is a list of the exclusions on this Jane Doe. I noticed that Gloria Fedyshyn is not on the list of rule outs.

Fawn Abell 1969 Oklahoma
Ellen Akers 1966 Florida
Melissa Alaniz 1974 Texas
Angela Ambrocio 1967 Florida
Ida Anderson 1937 Michigan
Katherine Anderson 1954 Maryland
Lynn Bandringa 1945 California
Gina Brooks 1975 Missouri
Peggy Case 1960 Utah
Debra Cole 1969 Indiana
Patricia Colyer 1948 Washington
Cynthia Coon 1956 Michigan
Barbara Cotton 1965 North Dakota
Rebecca Crist 1962 Virginia
Eva Debruhl 1962 South Carolina
Patricia Faulkner 1942 Georgia
Wendy Felton 1971 Indiana
Melanie Flynn 1952 Kentucky
Margaret Fox 1960 New Jersey
Brenda Green 1972 Alabama
Shannon Green 1969 Kentucky
Linda Grimm 1961 California
Jamie Grissim 1955 Washington
Clara Grunst 1963 Missouri
Joan Hall 1966 Oregon
Margaret Holst 1958 Nebraska
Frankie Hurst 1963 South Carolina
Rebecca Kellison 1954 Colorado
Kimberly King 1966 Michigan
Charlotte Kinsey 1968 Oklahoma
Nancy Kirkpatrick 1960 Montana
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Tereasa Knuth 1958 Colorado
Tracy Kroh 1972 Pennsylvania
Vicke Lamberton 1949 Massachusetts
Annabelle Ludwig 1941 Ohio
Lynn Luray 1948 California
Aleca Manning 1952 Arizona
Carolyn Martin 1957 Michigan
Deborah McCall 1963 Illinois
Tammie McCormick 1972 New York
Angela Meeker 1965 Washington
Deborah Meyer 1958 Wyoming
Christine Miller 1958 Oklahoma
Georgia Nolan 1946 Kentucky
Kimberly Norwood 1976 Texas
Nancy O'Sullivan 1959 Illinois
Jeanne Overstreet 1963 Arizona
Jennifer Pandos 1971 Virginia
Laurie Partridge 1957 Washington
Babette Phillips 1959 Louisiana
Madeline Ponds 1969 Mississippi
Kathryn Quackenbush 1964 Maryland
Deborah Quimby 1963 Massachusetts
Angela Rader 1962 Virginia
Angela Ramsey 1961 Florida
Donnis Redman 1943 California
ROBBIN RICCI 1964 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Diane Schulte 1954 Idaho
Faye Self 1956 Louisiana
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Denise Sheehy 1954 New York
Catherine Sjoberg 1957 Wisconsin
Cindy Smith 1960 Florida
Karen Spencer 1972 Ohio
Kimberly Thompson 1961 Illinois
Edna Thorne 1960 Pennsylvania
Belinda VanLith 1957 Minnesota
Doreen Vincent 1975 Connecticut
Lisa White 1961 Connecticut
April Zane 1960 Illinois

... I noticed that Gloria Fedyshyn is not on the list of rule outs.

Even if Gloria Fedyshyn is ruled-out, you won't see it in NamUs. Gloria is missing from Canada, and AFAIK, NamUs doesn't include Canadian MP cases.

I didn't know that Canada isn't included in Namus. It makes sense since you can't search for unidentified cases from there. It just seems frustrating that there isn't some sort of general database for all submitted cases/ruleouts, regardless of country. Wishful thinking I guess. Do you happen to know if Canada maintains their own missing and unidentified websites?

Canada does have a patchwork of agencies that deal with MP's and UID's but each province has its own arrangement.

Also, Canada does not have a nationwide DNA comparison system like CODIS in the USA. Some provinces have their own DNA databases, but they aren't integrated.

Bumping up! I think Gloria is a strong possibility for this MP. Did we ever get word one way or another?

I've been studying the pictures of Gloria and the UID woman and I see a lot of eerie similarities. The other thing too is that the quality of the picture of Gloria is not as good as the quality of the picture of the UID in terms of clarity and sharpness. That could be the reason someone couldn't see all of the birthmarks/scars on Gloria's face in comparison to the UID. This could be especially true if they are light freckles as the UID appears to have some on her cheeks.

But for the marks I can see, a lot of them seem to match up.

And in terms of hair color, Gloria's hair is listed as blonde and the UID woman's as brown with a red tint. But it also could also be dyed that color.

And my opinion on the scar that appears below the left eyebrow of the UID is that if you look at Gloria's picture, a lock of her hair seems to be covering the exact area where the scar would have appeared.

*************************A note of interest that I just found*****************

In Gloria's Doe Network profile, it says that

I found an interesting article from Unsolved.com discussing a serial killer from Ohio who was murdering prostitutes. Authorities believe this UID woman was his first victim. The link to the article is here:

http://www.unsolved.com/ajaxfiles/mur_prostitute_serial_killer.htm
Some were found pretty far from home. I just read something about Licking in the past couple of weeks but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Likely had something to do with a serial killer though.... thinking, thinking.

Y'all are incredible on these threads - what lucky women to have all of you trying to give them back their names.

This case really haunts me. I am really curious to know if she is in fact Gloria or not.

This was really killing me. I hope no one minds, but I called over to the Licking County ME's to ask for an update on Gloria Fedyshyn. Turns out they looked at Gloria in 2010, and made contact with LE in Canada. It was determined NOT to be Gloria because LE in Canada said that Gloria was determined to be alive past the date when the UID was discovered.

I said that I was really suprised to hear that. I thought the similarities between these two were so strong - and it wasn't from a reconstruction, but photo to photo. The woman I spoke to agreed, and said that if Canada had DNA for Gloria they could compare that way just to be sure. So that's where it stands at the moment.

Wow, that is disappointing to hear. The funny thing is that I remember reading about Gloria on different websites and there were discrepencies on the last date she was seen alive. Some of the sites actually listed it several months before this UID was discovered, others after.

And Gloria was reported missing years later if I am not mistaken. Memories can fade and it is not out of the realm of possibilities that the person(s) could have been wrong as to the date. Too bad they couldn't at least test DNA to double check.

with Gloria ruled out (convincingly or not) here is another possibility. Arlene Ferretti was last seen in Palm Beach County, FL in July 1987. Arlene was 40 y.o., 5;1", 120 lbs, brown hair dyed red, and brown eyes. the missing person's report was not filed until 1997.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/12132/5/

The distance is pretty great, but she would have had six years to get to Ohio from Newfoundland.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1360dfnf.html

Carl, does it look like there is a mole on Pamela's neck that is not on the UID? I wonder if that would be a total rule out?

PAsprey.jpg

postmortem at namus: https://identifyus.org/cases/4768

The distance is pretty great, but she would have had six years to get to Ohio from Newfoundland.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1360dfnf.html

Carl, does it look like there is a mole on Pamela's neck that is not on the UID? I wonder if that would be a total rule out?

PAsprey.jpg

postmortem at namus: https://identifyus.org/cases/4768

That appears to be a pretty good-sized mole on her neck. If that's really a mole, I would say it probably isn't her.

They do look close, especially the noses. But all in all, I would say probably not.

So I see that this UID has still not been identified... What do you think of this girl, Stephanie Agnew Grant missing from Oakland CA since Feb 1990 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/grant_stephanie.html

The height is off by an inch, the weight is right on and the time frame could work

Stephanie is said to have black hair and the UID is said to have brown hair with red tint. Could it have been dyed? It's something about the eyes that made me think this could be a possible match.

Stephanie does not have a NamUs profile, so I am not sure if anyone has DNA on file for her. It also says that on her Doe Network Profile that they do not have dentals available for her. Her profile also states that she may be using different aliases. (my thought is that I know prostitutes go by other names, not saying she was/is, but a thought)

Here is a side by side of the UID and Stephanie.

View attachment licking ohio.bmp grant_stephanie.jpg

What do you think of her?

Could be. The noses are similar at the tip, but the bridge of Jane Doe's nose might be a little broader. She doesn't jump out at me as being the same person.

I'm not really jazzed about that recon. I guess that's my next project.

I thought it could be a long shot but heck she has t been identified yet. Carl, do you know if their is a post mortem photo of this UID?

My brother was in college near there at the time. I thought they attributed all of these to a serial killer trucker, and there were several along his Canada to US route? (Sorry, have not read this whole thread yet.)

Could be. The noses are similar at the tip, but the bridge of Jane Doe's nose might be a little broader. She doesn't jump out at me as being the same person.

I'm not really jazzed about that recon. I guess that's my next project.

Here's how I think she looked in life.

1a2e98fa-ed32-4f45-8bc5-0186f42ae660.jpg

I thought it could be a long shot but heck she has t been identified yet. Carl, do you know if their is a post mortem photo of this UID?

Yes, I have the postmortem photo. It used to be in the NamUs casefile, but I guess they removed it. I e-mailed it to you. If anyone else wants a copy, send me a private message and give me an e-mail address, and I will send it to you.

Good reconstruction!! I do remember seeing the post mortem pic of this UID!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back