Identified! OH - Hebron, WhtFem 561UFOH, 25-40, behind I-70 truck stop, Apr'90 - Patrice Corley

Putting up a side-by-side with my reconstruction for comparison.

Licking County Jane - Patrice Corley.jpg

I saw some people earlier today talking about Patrice's NAMUS page being offline. Glad shes been identified. RIP, beautiful :heartbeat:

So glad she's been identified.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was traveling through central Ohio earlier this year and thinking about her case the whole time.

RIP

She looks JUST like your recon! RIP Patrice :rose:

Side by side of the three reconstructions. Left to right, Carl's version, the old sketch, the new computer-based sketch.
Carl has such a gift@

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So glad to see this case is finally resolved. Kudos to the LE who worked this case all these years. RIP Patrice, and prayers for the Corley family.

Putting up a side-by-side with my reconstruction for comparison.

View attachment 122468

I wish we knew more about her. But that's just basic curiosity (or nosiness) on my part since Louisville is the closest "city" to me and I lived there for a decade or so during school. And I'd never really heard about her being missing on DoeNet or Charley Project, but she apparently had a NamUS profile.

I wonder who killed her... She was a suspected victim of Sean Patrick Goble, at least at one point in time. I can't really tell from her pic, but she may have been a victim of the generic "redhead" killer (unidentified and likely several different killers).

Unsolved Mysteries' website updated the info about Patrice. They mentioned that her family filed a missing persons report on her in 2016 thus leading to her identification. I just have to wonder why they never did it sooner. Think of how many Jane and John Does could perhaps be identified so much faster if there were a more comprehensive list of missing people to compare them to.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What is the circumstances of this jane doe, I cant find the original thread

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member