ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh. I am so nervous. I can't imagine how her loved ones may be feeling. I'm following Rob Poindexter and Carolyn Callahan on Twitter, so I am now checking compulsively.

This doesn't look good.

Robb1239 Rob Poindexter
#aylareynolds State Police have taken over the lead in the investigation. Waterville Police: "We believe foul play has occurred"

:(

Wow, they are now saying they believe this is foul play, after sticking to "missing child" for so long? What did they find, if anything, I wonder?

There hasn't been any DOCUMENTED PROOF that Ayla had bruises from when she was with dad. Only the word of the mother/mother's family.

As to Ayla's broken arm - Police said early on they'd looked into it - and that they checked it out and didn't find anything hinky (Tried to find the media links for Ayla but for whatever reason can't seem to find the thread?)

There has been nothing other than rumor and accusations when it comes to Ayla having bruises from dad. Clearly dad HAD been taking her to the doctor (and both ER's and Ortho doctors as usually pretty good about moving on ANY suspicious injury to a child - and at this point - if they thought there MIGHT have been - I feel like LE would know about it by now and that someone would've been stepping up for their 15 mins to talk about this?)

So - until there's PROOF I'm not gonna jump on the band wagon of accusing the dad of being abusive.

SO SO SO sad right now. Trying to still hold out hope.......but right now I just feel sad because I am afraid this isn't going to turn out with a happy ending --- and I'd really hoped this one would. That she was just hidden away because of a bad custody situation. :( :( :(

This doesn't look good.

Robb1239 Rob Poindexter
#aylareynolds State Police have taken over the lead in the investigation. Waterville Police: "We believe foul play has occurred"

:(

Sure doesn't...not a surprise, but it still made my heart sink. :shakehead:

Oh Lord.....please don't let this be what it sounds like. I'm so nervous right now

There hasn't been any DOCUMENTED PROOF that Ayla had bruises from when she was with dad. Only the word of the mother/mother's family.

As to Ayla's broken arm - Police said early on they'd looked into it - and that they checked it out and didn't find anything hinky (Tried to find the media links for Ayla but for whatever reason can't seem to find the thread?)

There has been nothing other than rumor and accusations when it comes to Ayla having bruises from dad. Clearly dad HAD been taking her to the doctor (and both ER's and Ortho doctors as usually pretty good about moving on ANY suspicious injury to a child - and at this point - if they thought there MIGHT have been - I feel like LE would know about it by now and that someone would've been stepping up for their 15 mins to talk about this?)

So - until there's PROOF I'm not gonna jump on the band wagon of accusing the dad of being abusive.

I am not on any bandwagons and have simply expressed my concern that there was foul play on dads watch. I have not accused dad, but have described my own feeling of being put off by him. I think I was clear in saying the bruises were reported by mom and in no way inferred there was any confirmation of same.

Just wanted to clarify, not be confrontational. I have never been a fan of bandwagons myself.

I just hope she is found...too many are not...and I hope if there is evidence, it is enough evidence, not just a "hit" by a dog...JMO

Oh oh. Evidence of foul play....not we suspect there was foul play. I hope they locate her tonight. Poor little babe.

Unfortunately this does not seem to be turning out the way we had hoped for. I wonder if the family will speak of this new development....and what will they say if they do. What a terrible way to bring in the new year.

That's fair.

This is just so disturbing... I really hope this one gets solved.. We as the concerned public need this.. It seems to me that this poor baby girl was a burden on the father because in earlier statements, "I need a break", he was very overwhelmed. It also seems like he has a bit of a temper because the mother of Ayla has said "He showed his true colors to me"... I know in a time of desperation sometimes things happen and you wished they hadn't.. I believe he just got mad and maybe shook her or struck her and really feels bad about it. I don't believe he mean't for this to happen but it did and he's tryin to save his a$$.. Bless Poor Ayla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500