ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
just heard the update. damn, i really had hope this was different.

WTflip???

Commentor's poem leads to subpoena

Message on pressherald.com implied knowledge of Ayla Reynolds situation

The woman's four-line poem caught the eye of Waterville police, who got a subpoena from the Maine Attorney General's Office on Wednesday to require the newspaper to disclose the woman's contact information.

This is evidence that police do follow up on tips. JMO

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/commentors-poem-leads-to-subpoena_2011-12-30.html

Clu: I'm confused too but it does sound like what Trista has been saying. Why did JD go to the police first to pick up Ayla though? Did he think he would run up against resistance? This sounds ugly to me. Trista felt bamboozled by this I guess.

Clu: I'm confused too but it does sound like what Trista has been saying. Why did JD go to the police first to pick up Ayla though? Did he think he would run up against resistance? This sounds ugly to me. Trista felt bamboozled by this I guess.

The article states that dad wanted police to go with him to get Ayla at her aunt's house. I suppose in case there was any trouble with turning her over to him. A policeman did go with him.

portland-press-herald_3602491.jpg

Please be alive.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/nationworld/police-now-say-ayla-is-victim-of-a-crime_2011-12-31.html

State troopers using surveying equipment appeared to be taking measurements from the driveway to the home at 29 Violette Ave. where Ayla lived with her father, Justin DiPietro.

A window of the modest vinyl-sided house on the driveway side of DiPietro's house had been removed and appeared to be part of the measuring detail.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/foul-play-now-suspected-in-ayla-case_2011-12-30.html

Further:

"A pickup truck with Massachusetts license plates was parked nearby, as was a Maine detective's car.

A man wearing a Massachusetts State Police jacket also was on the scene.

McCausland said Massachusetts detectives offered special investigative equipment to aid in the investigation.

"And we took them up on the offer," he said.

McCausland declined to provide details on the equipment and its uses."

This is very interesting, anyone have any thoughts???

Further:

"A pickup truck with Massachusetts license plates was parked nearby, as was a Maine detective's car.

A man wearing a Massachusetts State Police jacket also was on the scene.

McCausland said Massachusetts detectives offered special investigative equipment to aid in the investigation.

"And we took them up on the offer," he said.

McCausland declined to provide details on the equipment and its uses."

This is very interesting, anyone have any thoughts???

With the window and the driveway measurements,it makes me wonder if she was maybe kidnapped after all.

The picture (I am totally guessing) is survey equipment, but would that need to come from Mass.? Was something seen underground by specialized equipment & they want to survey before digging? Why take out a window to survey? Did he recently pave the driveway??? Could there be rubbings on the siding from a ladder? I haven't the foggiest idea.

Or the measuring could show it was not possible for someone to come in and remove her that way?

I am relieved, in a way, to see some action taking place...just hoping it has an outcome, whatever it may be. I feel like we've seen similar action in other cases, and then...a whole lot of nothing, and still no answers and no child.

The taping off of the shed still nggles in the the back of my brain Anyone know if the shed is on thedriveway side of the residence and what the proximaty to the driveway and siding examination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv