Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'm just thinking there's no amount of money I could be paid as a professional (lawyer, domestic violence "expert") to testify to this made up slanderous trash. I wonder at what point a professional decides to sell his or her soul and cross over into "morally bankrupt" territory.

Lord knows I'm not perfect but I could never put myself into something so important like this case if I didn't believe in what I was saying and doing fully. It's extremely disturbing that Alycee LAViolence has built a name and career on supposedly advocating for abused women and (I guess?) helping them survive, heal, and thrive.

And as for the attorneys, this is beyond "everyone deserves a defense" and "they're just doing their job". THEY are disconnected from reality. IMO and in my book these two have gone beyond what is acceptable. Not sure if their client rubbed off on them or if this is a game for them, but to me it's scary that this is "professional" and acceptable in our American court system.

---> I am not sorry for these opinions.

EXACTLY my thoughts - and I'm not sorry either.

I get the feeling there were more than a few texts between Kirk Nurmi & Jose Baez this past weekend...

:seeya:

Well, I was gonna try to stay up. I shoulda napped during the recess. :eek:fftobed:

I'll listen to it on HLN.

How long does the court sessions take? It's half eight in the evening and I'd like to know if im gonna be up late lol

Yeah, well they're also claiming TA called her a *advertiser censored* but when it came right down to it, that actually wasn't even the truth - he never said "he" thought Jodi was a *advertiser censored* - he used an immature joke on her saying that's what his roommate said. So very likely the same pattern of "technicalities" will apply to these claims as well.

A very common joke, no less. Maybe not with "*advertiser censored*" but I've heard this many times in my life in various forms. "He says he hates you," as the other person is on the other side saying "Hey, you jerk, I didn't say that! haha" But no, now it's just *sniff* "He called me a *advertiser censored*."

Baffling !!!!!!!

How in the world can Nurmi get up there and try to plant seeds say TA had sex with her without her consent - aka RAPE - when the entire jury and courtroom saw videos of her telling police point blank that Travis NEVER raped her ???

That obviously shows she didn't have any reason to feel violated until AFTER the lawyers got to her. God, these jurors must have eaten brain rumors for breakfast if that major conflict in testimony didn't strike home with them.

What's worse is what she said about Travis.

What did she say?

I do tire of JVM always saying that ja and TA had "deviant sexual" encounters---where as a few short years ago some could say the same about her....just saying---I'm not judging---what goes on between two people is fine--consenting adults and so forth---just to clarify I'm for gay marriage--didn't want that one remark to appear downgrading--I worry....:blushing:

My experience with cheaters: they erase messages as soon as they read them, they clear the call log, and they don't leave their phones laying around unattended. They are always on their person, with the ringer cut off.

Yes!!! This is exactly what I was thinking! I've had the same experiences. A cheater brings their phone to the bathroom with them if the person they are deceiving with is around. Never mind leaving it unattended (with proof on them) while they went to sleep.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give my regards from Norway. :wave: I've been here since the disturbing Casey Anthony trial, but have not been posting.:lurk: I just appreciate the forum, I'm happy to have someone who shares my interest in these cases and take great interest in peoples point of view here.

I've been following this case since 48 hours mystery aired the first Picture Perfect-episode in 2009. Already back then, when I saw her demeanor, the way she spoke, she had an eerie feel to her, I was surprised by my reaction to her. It was like when you meet someone, and even if they don't really say or do anything bad at the time, all your internal alarms go off at the same time and you just feel like you should be very, very careful around this individual.
I think this murder definetly was planned, I think she's
Well, I've been following all developements up until the trial, and have watched every hour of the trial. It's really addicting. You just want justice for Travis.
For the motive: I think it's important to think simple. It's my opinion that she is insanely jealous and possessive and the trip Travis was going to take to Cancun with the other girl pushed her over the edge. I think she traveled to Mesa thinking she could get Travis to change his mind about it, and that she had made up her mind about killing him if he didn't. When he didn't, she waited until he was vulnerable and naked in the shower where she went in using the camera as an exuse to be near him, let all her jealous rage out and murdered him in cold blood. This is how i see it.

It's not easy, listening to her go on and on with her lies and all the unnecessary details, just loving her own voice. I'm not an aggressive person, but the feeling of wanting to slap her face is constanly there now, I admit it.:furious: I guess she's really going to turn the waterworks on from now on, and that the defence is working on getting to present the phonesex (sigh!) for the jury soon. I'm hoping for cross tomorrow, but with the rate this is going, I have my doubts.

Let's get this show on the road. I can't wait to hear more rambling.

AMEN! I thought I was the only one that noticed. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON chewing gum. Like a herd of cattle. my jaw gets tired if I chew gum like that all day, every day. So strange.

I think they're chewing for either/both of two reasons:
1) they're hungry but don't wanna leave
2) they're trying to stay awake

What did she say?

I do tire of JVM always saying that ja and TA had "deviant sexual" encounters---where as a few short years ago some could say the same about her....just saying---I'm not judging---what goes on between two people is fine--consenting adults and so forth---just to clarify I'm for gay marriage--didn't want that one remark to appear downgrading--I worry....:blushing:

If what they do is deviant then I have some serious questions about my own encounters with DH. :floorlaugh:

boy underwear... what she means, is the "boy cut" style underwear for women...

*sarcasm on*

wow... how twisted can a man get! To be attracted to a woman in such a cut of undies! Oh, my...

*sarcasm off*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member