jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She keeps licking her lips - I think she can't wait to get off the stand! And she hates that these videos are being shown. She clearly is not dependent on him and she moved to live by him!!!

I hate when she does the lip thing. YUCK.

Oh Juan! This is just cruel and unusual punishment! Did you ever work for the CIA, dude?!!

He is setting up a million little "Sword of Damacles" situations. Sooo many lethal strands for JA to fret about. He repeatedly takes her to the cliff -- and then switches to another scary topic.

What she winds up with is way too many issues coming at her like Mack Truck, each stopping an inch in front of her nose. At some point she knows, he's going to hit her with Matt on the stand, and roll that truck back and forth and back and forth...

OUCH!

:waitasec:

I thought if she was Travis she'd jump off a bridge.

No offense guys .. if I was Travis I would have died trying to crawl down the shower drain !

I think Matt was scared of her.
Once she wazzup behind bars he told all.

So she doesn't need the glasses for distance and doesn't need them for reading? Am I seeing that right (with my glasses that I NEED)?

Such a lame and transparent attempt -- "not after I found out how promiscuous he was"

Nurmi is so rude in is objections I can't STAND IT!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Oh Juan! This is just cruel and unusual punishment! Did you ever work for the CIA, dude?!!

He is setting up a million little "Sword of Damacles" situations. Sooo many lethal strands for JA to fret about. He repeatedly takes her to the cliff -- and then switches to another scary topic.

What she winds up with is way too many issues coming at her like a Mack Truck, each stopping an inch in front of her nose. At some point she knows, he's going to hit her with Matt on the stand, and roll that truck back and forth and back and forth...

OUCH!

Originally Posted by LadyEdith [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8928041#post8928041"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

I'll say it again. STALLING and MALINGERING. She does not want to go forward from here. She is trying to derail this line of questioning.

Keep saying it. It's all this is.

Yes, Dame Edith -- she's trying to drag out every single painful second of the cross -- but it won't do a dayam bit of good -- and it wouldn't surprise me if the entire jury volunteers to push that syringe after today...:what:

But let's be fair here, ladies. A lie doesn't always just pop right out of her mouth -- sometimes she needs a little "Would you repeat the question?" time to think of a reply...

what?????

she found out how promiscuous he was?????

she has no idea how badly she's doing up there.

She is saying 'After I found out how promiscuous he was'....

WHAT!!! Travis was the one who was "promiscuous". :gasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member