jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch as Jane will manage to throw in some "anti-meat agenda" comments when discussing this. lol

And she called D. Hall's video an "exclusive" to her show - you know, the video that's been played repeatedly since yesterday afternoon or thereabouts?

Too funny.

So confusing.... please have a person in law correct me!

Is it reasonable that a person would own a gun designed only for immediate protection (not for sport) and keep it hidden on the top shelf in a closet,with no ammunition and probably no record of any purchase of ammunition, rather than in his bedside table where it could be used for protection? Is it reasonable that none of his family including his sister the cop and friends who do own guns would know he owned a gun but the stalker he dated would? Is it reasonable that Jodi would lie about the gun the way she's lied about everything else?

IMO that's how the jury is expected to interpret reasonable.

I wonder who these women are? Could they be men haters in general and always take up for a female? I have always thought that is pretty much JVMs motive for her drivel she spews nightly.

Several of my female friends are following this case. They.. like me.. cant stand Jodi Arias.

IMO

Aricept-deficient Dr. Drew must have sent his observers into the wrong courtroom or he can't remember their real comments.

jodi's not upset because she thinks she owns travis now. she owns the story---only she knows it. i think she loves that.

HER pain is over because she doesn't have to worry about where he is and who he's with and what he's doing anymore. she doesn't care that he's dead.

I'm with you. She'll go bonkers when JM takes him away from her and she realizes that she doesn't get to recreate the very idea of who Travis was.

I can't post and watch at the same time, so this is going to be out of sync with the conversation. BUT, I was watching In Sesssion and they played a clip where JA said "I can't remember bringing the gun with me" . This was on direct from the defense as she was describing what happened on June 4th. I think my head spun around! I didn't remember that she had said this. This, to me, implies that she is saying she brought the gun with her, but she didn't remember it. Then, she goes to say she jumped on the closet shelf because she remembered he had a gun hidden there. Which is it, Jodi???? Was I mislead by the clip In Session played or did she really say this??

Wow. I didn't catch that either!

They just played it on JVM show.

Just Wow!

WELCOME!!!

With all her "spinning" that she does...............she sure does make my head spin. She was seriously giving me a headache today with her answers.

:headache: .....................................:puke:..................Okay i'm feeling a bit better but not much.

That gal is :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Watch as Jane will manage to throw in some "anti-meat agenda" comments when discussing this. lol

Don't forget about her sobriety... somehow her sobriety of xxxx years will be thrown into her analysis of the case.

I probably shouldn't talk. Experiencing this trial is testing my own sobriety. Though right now I'm enjoying a delicious rootbeer float, a reward for making it through today mostly in one piece!

I had no problem with keeping up with what he was bringing in.
Me neither!! He's not bringing points back in a circle, it's like he's using a spirograph. Closing arguments will be a masterpiece!!!

'Snapped' is rerunning the story of the medical researcher, who stabbed her husband, while pretending to play a sex game, drove him to the hospital, stabbed him again. He survived, & testified that she didn't intend to kill him...where do these crazy women run across complacent men?

They actually use a pattern of almost brain washing they fight all night this also deprived they twist turn facts to where men don't know what way is up etc... most these guys need therapy after relationship ends to deprogram from all crap!!!

I cracked up when Nurmi objected and said something to the affect of 'this was 20 years ago and irrelevant' When he and Jodi made the jury endure the 1997 years.

IMO

Yep. We had to start with 7 year old Jodi in the back seat of the station wagon and her mama saying "don't make me pull this car over" while waving the wooden spoon around. :banghead:

IMO Juan could do a much better job of laying out for the jury what just happened or what was just proved. Things that are clear to him are not necessarily clear to the jury or me for that matter.

We keep saying he will summ things up and tie it all together but he needs to do that now while it is happening.

He is doing good, but room for improvement in this regard. It is way confusing. IMO only.
Hi Hatfield - I am following Juan Martinez perfectly and continue to be in complete awe. IMO he knows exactly what he is doing, methodically pacing himself in the face of a compulsive liar and sociopath.

Who the heck has dr drew been talking to

Why would there be a sudden shift in opinion (particulary women) based on sympathy? IMO Juan M. is doing his job and very effectively. I haven't heard one darn thing JA has said to garner sympathy from me.

JVM's panel are driving me nuts tonight as well.

Im not worried in the least.

She will never be rehabilitated. Nurmi cant erase all the outlandish lies this one woman has told everytime her mouth opens.

Like my hubby just said.........she just cant tell the truth even when it isnt a big deal.

Yes he can do a re-cross.

Thank You!!!!

There's such a pile of lies so freakin high she cannot be believed other than that she brutally murdered TA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven