jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since she has a much better car than Travis' BMW does anyone know what she drove?

Wasn't it an Infiniti? Which I can tell you, from experience, is nowhere NEAR as good a car as a BMW. An Infiniti is a glorified Nissan. BMW is German engineering to perfection -- the ultimate driving machine!! Sorry Jodi, wrong again! :great:

Yep, jevipo, just like she won't admit that TA told her to get out of his life. (I interpreted that to be a <snort> breakup, but that's just me.)

Lol. It coulda been a phone malfunction! :confused:

Ryan Smith on HLN, "...as a prosecutor you want to finish with a bang, right?" (might not be verbatim - I only heard it 15 seconds ago...) :)

They're bashing him for getting into the weeds and not finishing with a 'bang'.
Hmm... Maybe that's because he's not finished yet?

Just picture for a moment sitting through a days' testimony during KN's direct - any of them, doesn't matter. Compare that to today.

Nurmi finished his DE with the defendant. JM is on day 2 with CE.
How many of us were wishing Nurmi would keep going when the judge would call it a day?
Anyone wish JM could have continued?

Beyond style, JM is actually making points! Nurmi made ZERO headway over 3 weeks of direct.
JM wins on style and substance.
And it's only day 2.

Ugh...the media. If I hear one more expert come on HLN and say "Oh...but she is a battered woman...all the evidence is there" I'm going to hurl something large at my t.v.

Sounds like she has threatened an x boyfriends lives in the past and this time she followed through.
MOO

But isn't this the Bobby that later choked her and got her to smile while telling of her strong response "my family wouldn't like that"...are we talking about that brutal Bobby that then threatened to hurt her entire family?

I could be wrong but I think it was the vampire slayer Bobby from the carnival days. Save his soul, Jodi! Then move in with him, of course.

Knock Knock: Hi, I left my SSN card here!

Knock Knock: Hi again, left my coupon here for .50 cents off tampons

Knock Knock: Hi guys, left my knee high nylons in Travis room, thanks

Knock Knock: Hi again, guess who, left a lint ball on the kitchen table

Knock Knock: Me Jodi Dody Doo! Left nail clippings in the waste basket, BRB!

Knock Knock: YOU will not guess, LOL yes, it's me. Blew my nose, need that kleenex.. you don't mind do you?

Have Yourself a Great Hair Day!

2d1wtpv.jpg

Juan hinted at a rebuttal witness when discussing the left finger. Anyone else catch that?

I'm not finding this cross examination interesting in the least because the word games and forays into memory issues and it takes 3 or 4 questions and sub-questions to get a single 'yes,' 'no' or 'of course.' By the time they get one thing answered I feel worn out and beyond irritated. And I wonder if the jury feels similarly.

Remember her disgusting remark where she stated, "If I was him I would want to jump off a bridge"?

It's the most awful thing she has said so far at this trial imo.

Did you hear her on Direct say that Travis now forgives her or words to that effect? Horrible

But isn't this the Bobby that later choked her and got her to smile while telling of her strong response "my family wouldn't like that"...are we talking about that brutal Bobby?

Same Bobby

I'm gonna ask now that our heads aren't blowing up. When JM was addressing hitting the door and him grabbing her ...

She goes on to say that on murder day she "flashbacked" (she didn't like that word) to that day and she ran in the closet bc of that day. To gets the gun.

Doesn't just that one thought pattern show pre meditation bc she thought ab it before getting the gun.

Thought y'all?

Scary the way she looks at the jury members leaving. Creepy.

I imagine her thinking, "vote for me or I'll cut your throat, and your throat, and her throat..." all down the line as they pass her.

She
Knock Knock: Hi, I left my SSN card here!

Knock Knock: Hi again, left my coupon here for .50 cents off tampons

Knock Knock: Hi guys, left my knee high nylons in Travis room, thanks

Knock Knock: Hi again, guess who, left a lint ball on the kitchen table

Knock Knock: Me Jodi Dody Doo! Left nail clippings in the waste basket, BRB!

Knock Knock: YOU will not guess, LOL yes, it's me. Blew my nose, need that kleenex.. you don't mind do you?[/QUOTE

She doesn't knock

He lost me when he skipped to Bobby and the end of the world.

Is he going to ask questions specifically about the murder, or just establish she's a liar?

i think today he has been establishing that she is not shy, instigates, confronts, stalks, doesn't know when to let things go... plus all the lying.

Earlier on HLN a defense lawyer was saying something about the her defense team will rehabilitate her on re-direct, does anyone think they will succeed ? Gosh, I am worried now. Also can JM do a re-cross? moo

Im not worried in the least.

She will never be rehabilitated. Nurmi cant erase all the outlandish lies this one woman has told everytime her mouth opens.

Like my hubby just said.........she just cant tell the truth even when it isnt a big deal.

Yes he can do a re-cross.

But isn't this the Bobby that later choked her and got her to smile while telling of her strong response "my family wouldn't like that"...are we talking about that brutal Bobby?

Seeing a pattern yet?

Same story different dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members