jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he made his point. Hopefully, tomorrow he will move on from this line.

sigh. home from work. I see we are revisiting poor JAs childhood. I get why JM is going there but I so wish we didn't have to.

My take is it shows how she stalks after a relationship ends (she had to use the end of the world as an excuse).

Sounds like she has threatened an x boyfriends lives in the past and this time she followed through.
MOO

Holy cow I am so worn out listening to this...literally she still wears me out even on cross-examine!

Scary the way she looks at the jury members leaving. Creepy.

I missed a little testimony but not a lot. Did JM ever continue the magazine/ MM/nail salon story line?

I can't believe that the judge stopped Juan again right in the middle of this story. She did the same thing Thursday. Tomorrow he'll start talking about something totally different.

This isn't fair!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WALKED IN THE DOOR!!! and trial ends for the day!

Earlier on HLN a defense lawyer was saying something about the her defense team will rehabilitate her on re-direct, does anyone think they will succeed ? Gosh, I am worried now. Also can JM do a re-cross? moo

Only if the DT can pass out crack to the jurors.

What was the one thing that happened today that was important to know!???? Can't believe I missed it all!

Originally Posted by kscornfed
what?????

she found out how promiscuous he was?????

she has no idea how badly she's doing up there.

I know, you would think at least her lawyers would tell her.

I'm sure they tell her, ks & sindy, but remember, she knows more than they do about it.
icon6.gif

I hope and pray that the jury despises her as much as I do.....:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members