2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. The laughter seems to stem from her utter disbelief in what she thought would be a typical job, that instead turned into a through-the-looking-glass visit to CaseyLand complete with the CaseyLand enablers.

The looking-glass analogy is particularly apt. In fact, that combined with the sunshine laws are probably what launched this case into the stratosphere as far as its ability to garner undivided attention. I recall very early on when Judge S remarked that her psych eval was "indescribable" (not sure on the quote). Now we know why. There's a very big defect here - not saying she didn't know right from wrong - just saying she has Never Ever set up housekeeping in reality.

When the mornin' rooster crows on Hopesprings does it screech, "Wackadoodle doo, wackadoodle doo?" Lord, have mercy on all of them.

The looking-glass analogy is particularly apt. In fact, that combined with the sunshine laws are probably what launched this case into the stratosphere as far as its ability to garner undivided attention. I recall very early on when Judge S remarked that her psych eval was "indesribable" (not sure on the quote). Now we know why. There's a very big defect here - not saying she didn't know right from wrong - just saying she has Never Ever set up housekeeping in reality.

BBM

OMG BFMD, I love that line!!! That describes the situation perfectly.

Wow!! Remember when it was shown on TV that GA was walking KC out and she had a blue windbreaker/poncho with a towel over her head??? That was really Tracy because KC would give her matching clothes.

Soooo...Casey did not whisper to Jose about holding her head up high when she was sprung from the poky but "Get me the F*CK out of here". Nice.

KC needs to be added to the list of the most stupid criminals.

She brought up chloroform before it was ever announced in the media.

The looking-glass analogy is particularly apt. In fact, that combined with the sunshine laws are probably what launched this case into the stratosphere as far as its ability to garner undivided attention. I recall very early on when Judge S remarked that her psych eval was "indesribable" (not sure on the quote). Now we know why. There's a very big defect here - not saying she didn't know right from wrong - just saying she has Never Ever set up housekeeping in reality.

Exactly. Which is why JB and crew are not going for the insanity defense. First, they would have to admit KC is culpable (guilty--that she and she alone played the sole role in Caylee's demise)...which let's face it...not going to happen. Second, JB and co would have to prove that KC is legally insane (at the time she didn't understand right from wrong) which they can't do. She is truly a whackadoodle. That much is clear. But it would only work as a mitigating factor in the punishment phase on conviction.[Baez]should have orchestrated some kind of a plea...well before this. Before the body was found...he and KC had a few chips to play with. He is an idiot. He might as well just hand KC over to the gas chamber in person. He thinks he can win this. And we have seen that he is just as delusional as she is. What will happen when she is convicted on the check fraud? I highly doubt she will be a happy camper upon learning that even with her delusions of grandeur and a mistrial that she will be spending more time in jail than she thought. Morons all around.

When the mornin' rooster crows on Hopesprings does it screech, "Wackadoodle doo, wackadoodle doo?" Lord, have mercy on all of them.

:floorlaugh: My sides hurt and my dog's lookin' at me funny.

Interesting that Tracy says at one point- "Oh, it was on one of those websites I can't stand, like Websleuths".....

... and yet it was the first place she looked when trying to research something for the case and she found exactly what she was looking for. :rolleyes:

sorry all ok i found the song from seven dust -the song is past. take a look at these lyrics...Beneath the water..
That’s fallen from my eyes..
Lays a soul I left behind.
The edge of sorrow,
was reached, but now I’m fine.
I feel the hole I had inside.
I pray it doesn’t scream my name.
So, I light a flame, and let it breathe..

Paraphrased:

Cindy: This is my song.
Casey: No, Mom, this is MY song.
Cindy: *cries*

Tracy: Look at that cute picture of Caylee.
Casey: Oh yeah. Look at this picture of ME when I was her age.

Their narcissistic "traits" really slay me!

Soooo...Casey did not whisper to Jose about holding her head up high when she was sprung from the poky but "Get me the F*CK out of here". Nice.

This is yet another glaring example of JB's stupidity. When asked what KC whispered to him......he should have refused to answer the question citing attorney client priveledge. Instead.......wanting to maintain relevence for himself and elicit sympathy for his client, what does he do?????? Makes up a "story". KC and JB are perfect for eachother. They both live in a fairytale.

The whole time Tracy was at the house everyone was complaining that no one was looking for Caylee..Ummm HELLO Anthony family: WHY IN THE HELL WEREN'T YOU GUYS LOOKING FOR YOUR GRANDBABY

Casey spent her days at JB's office on the computer, looking for "clues" as to Caylee's whereabouts on Myspace!:eek:

Sure! Kidnapped babies ALWAYS have MySpace accounts.

They are also often found at nightclubs, especially on Hot Body contest nights.

BTW-- All I get is HTML.

But, then, I use a MacBook Pro. :-(

So, this isn't a bombshell or great sleuthing, just a wierd vibe. Waayyyy early on listening to the now infamous "First phone call from Jail" it occured to me that Casey sounded like a hardened criminal at the ripe old age of 22. The way she spoke about her surroundings was not the way a person new to that environment would speak. In the interview Tracey quotes her 2 times as saying " cops". That is not an expression a normal law-abiding person would use. At first I chalked it up to being around people who were in and out of jail, stupid ones. (boyfriends and such) But, I just keep thinking she hashad trouble with the law before, maybe when she was a minor, and had been in jail or juvie or wherever. Or, did her "retired" (LOL) ex-LE father teach her that? I just don't think, despite Cindy's enormous efforts, she has never been in trouble before. Her snarkiness is endless, she has such a bad attitude to authority, that doesn't come from seeing the police as someone who will help you find your lost daughter.

"LA was talking about when he asked her "is this like the other time" (paraphrasing) in one of the first phone calls from jail . . ."

Of all the things that have bothered me about this case that one question ..'IS THIS LIKE THE OTHER TIME" has bothered me the most.

Me too, me too!!!!!!!!! This has been an ever itching question in the back of my mind as to how often and what the A's had rescued KC from over the years.
I want to know what the other time was.

Tracy asks Casey if she knew about GHB casey says yes and also Chloroform will knock you out too. This was BEFORE the chloroform story came out, I guess even before the cops knew about it.

Casey is so sunk !

She said lots of people had access to that car when the decomp came back positive in the car analysis. I wish i could have 24 hours alone with her.

Of course! I've handed out keys to maybe 60 peeps. Most of them are suspicious-looking strangers and gorgeous, but invisible nannies.

When there were "live" Caylee sightings they would say Ok and blow it off. They were well aware she was gone and I guess the entire on camera debacle about going to so and so to look for her because she was sighted was just coaching, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa