2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing. Someone on the jury might think that she is really insane. I mean who behaves this way when their daughter is missing. Even if you've killed your daughter, you don't behave this way b/c you are worried about getting caught. It's completely unbelievable. Howard Stern, The Hills, Sunglasses game, Myspace, matching home confinement bracelets.

Agreed. Baez would love to get the one juror who thinks to themselves, 'after all I've heard and read, it's obvious Caey Anthony is insane' and hands down a not guilty decision.

I prefer to use Jesse's description of 'diabloical' over anything Tracy has said today.

Wow - I was just mulling the same thing over. Listening to Tracy's interview makes me wonder why in the world something wasn't done earlier. There is definitely a huge (personality disorder???) issue here.

ETA It is interesting that Tracy mentions more than once that Casy does not have a grip on reality and has no clue how a mother of a missing child should act. Said she holds Jose in "hero status" because she thinks he makes her look good in public.

BBM
See, no grip on reality,

I would like to give a SHOUT OUT to everyone reporting on this thread.
I have been in and out alot today so I've been trying to listen to Tracy's interview and read the thread at the same time.
Thanks to all

Does everybody remember last year when LP kept saying he thinks Caylee died in the pool and KC used the shovel to get her out? Now I know where he came up with this theory. If KC did actually say that she used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool, and people the are habitial liars tend to have a small fraction of truth in what they say, I think it is entirely possibly that KC drown Caylee in the pool. (that was tough to type but I think we all are still trying to figure out what happened to that poor little girl)

Disagree. Habitual liars usually make things up out of whole cloth. Rarely is there any truth.

Listening to this interview I can't help but wonder.............Wasn't KC ordered not to have any internet usage and cell phone usage? It doesn't sound like the phone was a particular problem, but the MYSPACE clue searches, chats with Dakota, Facebook updates, coupled with the fact that Tracy said KC and JB would only meet for a little while and that she was on the computer most of the time.......isn't the attorney responsible for making sure that she is adhering to the terms of her bond? Does he just thumb his nose at the law at every opportunity? Am I "misremembering" the fact that she was not to have internet access yet she had carte blanche use at home and with JB. OH and BTW.......KC telling Tracy she was concerned that Howard Stern would ask her bra size and whether or not Jose was "hitin it" instead of expressing any concern about Caylee. That sums it up for me. "Hitin it"..............was that a freudian slip or another one of her throwing it out there and thinking she was the only one who knew the secret....like chloroform before it was ever mentioned? JB....you may need another "rest" in the hospital after today....think your stomach issues are going to be working overtime.

Dear Fellow Sleuthers:

Just thought I'd pass the word::::

Tracy thinks we websluethers are " Loosers" " Well, I never" LOL

Personally, I think people who giggle constantly while being interviewed by the FBI are the real loosers. :)

And when the air tests from the Sunfire's trunk were made public Tracy says she tried to keep Casey occupied but that Casey saw it on television. Casey's first reaction was to quip that many people had access to the car (i.e., *I* did not do it!). It is STUNNING that she did not fall to the ground, or have a panic attack, crying that perhaps her BABY is dead. I don't care what good brother Lee later allegedly told Casey to think about the air tests. [sarcasm] Why wasn't she extremely concerned about a DEAD BODY having been in that trunk?

And don't get me started on LEE. Puh-lease. Who does he think he is with telling Cindy not to open the door to the Police who were there to arrest Casey? Are you kidding me?

Just hafta say - it must have been like being in the Twilight Zone in that house...

You'd be amazed at the number of households that are JUST like that-- or worse. :-(

Casey says Caylee is "Italian", but that she herself is Romanian/Irish. Tells Tracy that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father, but doesn't say anything else about who is. Tracy thinks she doesn't know who the father is.

KC is Italian on both sides.

I'll bet Tracy is right-- KC isn't sure who was Caylee's sperm donor.

Tracy got involved because LP asked her to.
Tony Padilla wanted Tracy there because they were afraid Casey was going to harm herself . Tony Padilla was the one that wanted Tracy there 24/7.

Baez was OK with it until after they bonded Casey out, then Baez changed the rules right after they bonded Casey out. Tracy stayed in her room and Casey slept with Cindy, George slept on the couch and Jim George's friend slept in the computer room. He is a friend of George from Ohio.

Tracy first says that Casey doesn't say much. Then she says the Casey was around her allot. Her understanding of the agreement was that she was allowed to be around Casey as well as the rest of the crew and Baez didn't make any ground rules before Casey was bonded out.
Then once she was home Baez changed it that the only person Casey could be around was Tracy. Nature of agreement was for Tracy to be around Casey. They met Baez the day before Casey was bonded out and he did not have any agreement. Then, She states that she signed two contracts. One that said she could not have any recording devises, then she said that Baez told her that if Casey told her anything for Tracy to call Baez ASAP. That's the only thing she remembers and it was not notarized and she didn't get a copy of it.

First day home, no mention of Caylee. She said that Casey was bragging about how well they were treating her in jail, how they sneak her food in the jail. Talking about what she wanted to eat for dinner (salmon patties) and it seemed like a real happy time.

Cindy was teaching Tracy how to make the patties.
As they were making salmon patties, Casey and Cindy brought up the shovel, Tracy was just listening in.

Casey said, hello they didn't even have time-line right
Cindy said yeah they didn't even know what you were doing
Casey then said hello I was using it to take the bamboo down and get the ladder out of the pool
Cindy looks at her like shut up
and George comes in and starts shaking his looking in the cupboard.
Tracy claims that they said the shovels at the home were locked in the shed and Casey said they didn't have the time right and Cindy then told Tracy later that the reason the shovel was used was because Casey needed to knock the bamboo out.

Later on Tracy brings up the pizza that Lee said he ordered. But then it was not ordered by him. Confusing

Casey would prop the window open to hear what the protesters would say to Cindy.

That first night she heard screaming and it was George questioning Casey, and that Casey told him to leave because he was accusing her of lying, to act like a father not a cop, and she told him to leave and he left.

Tracy always leaves the door open and she over heard George tell Jim that he could not live "this" lie.

Baez brought the video of the (Eisenburgs? sp) for them to watch so he could coach Casey on how to act. She said that that Casey did get a little teary eyed and Jim came over and held Casey's hand. George would not go near Casey.

Tracy claims that Lee never really liked her. He didn't like Casey talking to Tracy. He was rude to her, he would ignore Tracy. No idea why.

Tracy feels that Casey has no grasp on reality

If Tracy would point out a picture about how cute Caylee looked in the picture Casey would run and get her pictures and talk about herself

Tracy had showed Casey some videos about what LP does and Tracy told Casey that if anyone could find Caylee it would be LP. Casey agreed to talk to LP and he came in and started talking about the new Blanchard Park story (Now we know why LP was so desperately searching there. My comment) and got pist at LP told him to leave. Tracy told her to talk to Rob and Casey said she would. Casey then took over the new story about Blanchard park and told Ron about it.

The first two days she sat in Baez's office while Casey would sit in Baez's conference room on the computer and not sure what ever else, she was not in there with her.

Casey would talk about signing pictures of herself to make money for the defense, then she brought up Howard stern and mentions that he would probably want her bra size if she were to be on his show, and considered if Howard felt if Jose was hitting it.

She had Tracy play games with her. One was the sunglass game, wearing matching clothe, the other one was that she had her put a watch on her ankle so they would have matching ankle bracelets. She would go through all her clothe and tell Tracy a story about what she wore the outfit for.

From what Casey told Tracy she did while in Baez's office she claims she was looking for clues...Tracy said sarcastically probably on my-space, face-book.

She was on the computer in the conference room while she was meeting at Baez's office. She would brag about how full she was from lunch from Olive garden and so forth.

Then she figured Baez told Casey to change her tune.

Baez was trying to keep Lee and Casey away from the T.V.

When learning the news of the decomposition her answer was a lot of people had access to the car and mentions that Jesse had a key to the car.

On another visit to Baez's office they share the birthday card that Jesse gave to Caylee for her first birthday that they felt was more for an adult than a child, Baez released a piece of evidence he was planning on using from how I understood it. My question: So, can he still use that Birthday card as discovery?
Tracy made a comment that Casey didn't have help and that she will never talk, but left it at that.

Casey would watch local news and NG when LP was on.

They asked Tracy what Casey would say about the news and if she would bring up Caylee and Casey would only talk about herself and what she wanted to wear.

Tracy brought up date rape drug after watching a show that comes on once a week, and Casey said yeah I heard of it and Casey said like rut-hies or chloroform and that was before the info about the chloroform came out.

Then when the news of the chloroform came out Cindy told Tracy about the picture about RM's my-space picture of "win her over with chloroform". Tracy was already out of the home.

Tracy then shares her concerns about all the tips the Anthony's would get and how they didn't really chase them down and she felt that was odd and made a comment that if it her family they would jump up and check out all the tips.

Another story was that she thought Casey was crying, they were making a big deal about it and she went to check on her and Casey was not crying she was laughing because some cute guy was trying to talk to her through my-space.

Tracy, talked about the song that Casey played over and over wanting Tracy to hear it and would play it over and over and told Tracy she could not stop thinking about that song and that she would think about that song in jail, it was in her head the whole time. Cindy made a comment it reminds me of what is going on in my life and Casey told her it's her song and Cindy lost it.

Cindy asked Tracy if Casey had said anything to her about what happen to Caylee. Tracy said no.

Cindy claims that they had a good relationship and they had not fought in months.

The night that Casey was arrested again, they were watching NG, Cindy called 911 due to the protester, then it was LE picking up Casey - no clue why they arrested her. Casey was on the phone with Lee on Cindy's phone about the protesters. (My question: So, Casey had access to Cindy's phone while she was out on bond. I wonder if they have that phone's records?)

Then later that night Cindy brought up that maybe Casey lost Caylee at the mall.

She also mentioned that Baez had came over one day and took Lee and Casey out back to talk and blasted the stereo.
Later on that tip came up about the lady at the airport.
Casey claims that she loves Jose, he is a great attorney. And that the day she was picked up from jail that Jose said he told her to hold her head up high, he claims that Casey was going to say she was innocent and the media attacked her, but what she really said was "get me Fxx" out of here.
She also said that Ortiz is not Caylee's father and mentions does Caylee look Mexican, and mentions that she looks Italian.

Tracy said that the DCF guy was questioning Casey like LE would and that Casey told him the same story about saw grass.

Talked about Casey wanting to take poly through Baez and that the family said they were going to take one and it never happen.

Tracy mentioned that Casey said it was to bad that all this had to happen because she was just starting to get close to George again.

Casey would talk for hours about pretty much nothing, she said that Lee and Casey were very close. Tracy also felt that Lee knew something, not that anyone said he did, just a gut feeling she had.

Tracy mentions the new story that Casey told about Blanchard park and that after Zenia, sister and Caylee got in the car she was like what the "F" is going on per Casey it was around 2pm that Casey was at Blanchard. The story changed the day she tried to tell Padilla about it and then she told Rob.

Tracy said that when the first doc dump came out that Casey said there were so many discrepancies. And that is when she made the comments about a mistrial, evidence, change of venue la de da..
She said that when the news broke about the death band on the hair sample that Casey's response was, I'm alive.

Then she talked about the so called ZG script, that said Casey needed to run the cops around.

Tracy also said that Lee also directs in the house more so that Casey when he is around, he told the Anthony's not to believe the reports of the air-samples and to forget about it and not to worry about it.

When the interview ended they did reserve the right to come back in case they needed to clarify anything. So, I will assume that Tracy had another visit with LE and there is another audio somewhere.

"snip" from AUDIO INTERVIEW: Tracy McLaughlin With Investigators 09/19/2008 http://www.wftv.com/video/20724903/index.html

Hmmmmmmm, this whole chloroform thing seriously interests me. I'm seriously re-thinking the whole choloroform angle now. I just want more details on it.

Casey loved the media attention and being on TV and PLANNED her outfits and what she would wear to go here and there.
Casey is not paying Jose because she has no money.
Casey called Caylee her "little italian".
Casey TOLD Tracy that JO was NOT the father. She said Does she look mexican to you?
Casey said it was too bad that "all this" had to happen because she was just getting close to her father again.
Casey would talk for HOURS about nothing most of the time.
Cindy said they were all going to take polygraphs.
Casey said she would take one through Jose.
She never heard Lee say he would take one.
She, Casey, changed her story when she talked to Rob. Tracy was in the car when this conversation took place. THIS was the very first instance when Casey spoke about Zenaida. She never explained why she changed her story.
Casey implicated Jesse which story did not mesh with the Zenaida story.
She was going through the discovery at Joses office once it came out. She kept saying all these people are lying, etc...(Isn't THAT rich!)
Casey is looking forward to a mistrial and a change of venue but ESPECIALLY a mistrial.
She was not worried about the hair sample.
She said Casey was so annoying that nobody could be around her for a long period of time and said she had no friends even though she talked to all the people she did.
Discussion about the vigil that Dakota had. Casey sent her My Space messages, email and a handwritten thank you note. Casey was PISSED when that all came out in the news. She said that was something private.
Casey made a bracelet for someone, maybe Dakota.
Dakota had the "breakdown" and Casey talks about Dakota had been in a "behavioral center" already anyway and that was probably why she was hospitalized.
Whatever network was running the story Casey stated to Cindy-they are cut off, we are not talking to them anymore! She had no sympathy for Dakotas episode.
Casey was mad at Dakotas grandma.
When the air samples came back, Lee kind of took over and told Casey just to not worry about that, it was BS and not an issue.
Casey wanted to sign pictures to pay for a defense fund.
Tracy had to put a watch on her ankle so she and Casey could match and they could both have ankle monitors. They dressed the same one day to match.

Thank you Magic Cat :blowkiss:

I haven't finished listening to the interview but for now I will add :doh:,
For Caylee, a :( so sorry your mother cared more about how she looked than she ever truly did for you.

As obvious as it is in listening to Tracey that KC was no child a parent could entrust the care of their grandchildren to, I'm really mad for Caylee that CA & GA didn't try to get custody of Caylee sooner and hire a proper sitter for her. It's like they just kept turning a blind eye to what KC really is because either they didn't really want Caylee, or they were willing to risk her safety in an attempt to get KC to become a normal human being.

Wow - I was just mulling the same thing over. Listening to Tracy's interview makes me wonder why in the world something wasn't done earlier. There is definitely a huge (personality disorder???) issue here.

ETA It is interesting that Tracy mentions more than once that Casy does not have a grip on reality and has no clue how a mother of a missing child should act. Said she holds Jose in "hero status" because she thinks he makes her look good in public.

Because there's no cure for sociopathy.

There are some drugs that can help Axis IIs-- who WANT to be helped.

Most sociopaths do NOT want to be helped. They see themselves as superior, because they don't feel shame or guilt.

BTW-- She has a good grip on reality. She KNOWS how a good mother behaves. She doesn't care-- unless sh is trying to impress someone who admires good mothers.

Having listened to the entire interview. I am firm in my resolve that Casey Anthony is a LUNATIC! She cares for nothing or for nobody but herself. She is the most shallow, sophmoric, narcassstic perp of ALL time, and death would be too GOOD for her! This is all a big game to her and she is LOVING every minute of it, or at least she was when she was home on house arrest. She talked of nothing but herself and completely meaningless and worthless things and not once did she offer up anything helpful that would help to locate Caylee.

:clap::clap:
Don't hold back MC just let it all out :blowkiss:

It is very annoying but i guess when your talking about Casey and the way she acts it would make you laugh at how much full of she is.

Also, Tracy would wnt to "play along," to encourage KC to be comfortable about talking.

http://www.elyrics.net/song/s/sevendust-lyrics.html

Here is a link to Sevendust's song lyrics. I looked through some and there's too many that fit into kc's mindset to post any certain ones. They have some pretty depressing music . . . jmo

I haven't made it to the end of the thread yet so I's not sure if this has been posted yet, but I did remember this because my daughter's sociopath father is also a BIG fan of Sevendust. They released the following statement before Caylee was found on November 21st, 2008:

After hearing the news that our song "the past" was a topic of discussion on the Nancy Grace show yesterday, we would like to elaborate. the song was written as a song of hope. a song with positive message. to look back on your life and reflect and to feel good about getting through the rough times that everyone goes through, the roller coaster of life so to speak.

We regret that we've been linked to the horrible subject involving the disappearance of little Caylee Anthony. most of us have children and have been saddened by the story from the beginning. we pray for the safe return of this beautiful young child and wish her family strength.

-Sevendust

There was a blowout between George & Casey and Casey told him he would have to leave so he walked to Jim's (his friend from OH) room and said he couldn't live this lie and they left.

Now if I recall KC is the child and is not supposed to be running her parents house but unfortunantly she does. It's almost as if they bow down to her and her requests. This family is an evolving nut house.

And when the air tests from the Sunfire's trunk were made public Tracy says she tried to keep Casey occupied but that Casey saw it on television. Casey's first reaction was to quip that many people had access to the car (i.e., *I* did not do it!). It is STUNNING that she did not fall to the ground, or have a panic attack, crying that perhaps her BABY is dead. I don't care what good brother Lee later allegedly told Casey to think about the air tests. [sarcasm] Why wasn't she extremely concerned about a DEAD BODY having been in that trunk?

And don't get me started on LEE. Puh-lease. Who does he think he is with telling Cindy not to open the door to the Police who were there to arrest Casey? Are you kidding me?

KC was not concerned because they didn't find Caylee's body in the trunk. No body = no reason to be concerned in KC's mind. She had to know that poor Caylee was nothing more than bones by this point. KC doesn't think ahead...she merely reacts. Hence, her reaction to remains not yet identified as precious Caylee is very telling. Very. What we are getting out of TM's tapes and the others is a glimpse inside that home...few people knew about or saw. It is very darning to KC. KC was playing games...it is just a shame that TM, etc...weren't with her in the house the day the remains were found. I would have loved to hear their observations. She is a nut...a guilty one at that. Her attorney is also a nut. Two nutty peas in the same warped pod.

I agree fully. They should have hired a sitter . Notice Cindy tells Tracy " I didnt act like that" referring to the story Tracy told about how she felt if her kid got a diaper rash. Tracy feared her own mom's reaction to her parenting skills. Cindy wanted Tracy to think she was not an overbearing grandparent.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Not that im defending Cindy but we all know Cindy would surely have done things different if she could have it to do all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500