GUILTY NC - Kathy Taft, 62, Raleigh, 6 March 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting on the SW from JW's residence....the "drunkard defense" is pathetic but will probably come into play considering his past drug/alcohol convictions.

Hi guys - I removed a couple of posts that referred to pm's. Discussing private messaging or emailing each other in the open forum is called "inviting" and is against TOS. If you want to send a private message or post on someone's page - just do it, don't talk about it.

Thanks,

Salem

If the Governor does as she says - then Kathy's death won't have been in vain.

Salem

Perdue's actions will have to speak louder than her words. Unfortunately DNA collection and reinstating DP comes to late for some crime victims. You are correct, perhaps this would mean KT did not die in vain.

I just got a copy of the SW for JW, but I didn't ask anyone if the D.A. had filed a motion to seal it. I'm going to confirm that before I list anything.

I wasn't able to confirm that it wasn't sealed, but I just saw this on WRAL. I couldn't find the entire list there. I don't have a way to scan my copy right now. Maybe it will appear on WRAL soon.

What I find particularly interesting are the following: 2 pair of black dress shoes, (male or female?), 2 lap tops, knives and sheaf, spray paint and tubes of paint, 2 bottles of pills, bottle of oil, walking stick, hammer, and 30 pairs of panties.

I wonder if the dress shoes are the only ones he had besides the ones he had on when arrested.

I wonder if the pills were prescribed for him or another.

I wonder if the panties belonged to his wife or not. Did she live there with him?

Was it body oil or cooking oil?

What is the significance of the paint?

What woman has 30 pairs of panties?
This is sounding more like the med student in Boston that took souvenirs.

Without saying more, I can understand that many panties. There are different styles, fabrics, sporty, silkiy, etc. It can add up. Hope they can identify to whom they belong. It listed his wife as the owner of the premises. So I guess she does live there.

....ummm...I do....is that really weird? :waitasec:
I didn't think it was outrageous until judged in comment above.

What I find particularly interesting are the following: 2 pair of black dress shoes, (male or female?), 2 lap tops, knives and sheaf, spray paint and tubes of paint, 2 bottles of pills, bottle of oil, walking stick, hammer, and 30 pairs of panties.

I wonder if the dress shoes are the only ones he had besides the ones he had on when arrested.

I wonder if the pills were prescribed for him or another.

I wonder if the panties belonged to his wife or not. Did she live there with him?

Was it body oil or cooking oil?

What is the significance of the paint?

They said they wanted to look for prescriptions meds....sounds like KT's pain meds in the bottle were missing from her room as we suspected.

They said they wanted to look for an instrument that could have caused blunt force trauma.....sound like the weapon was not left at murder scene. Hammer perhaps?

The black leather gloves were likely used since it did not seem they had his prints. With 2 pair of shoes, perhaps they are trying to match the shoe prints left at the attempted burglary scene on Wayland Dr ? (if the shoes were woman's, I think they would have said "woman's dress shoes".

The large knife in the sheath may not have any significance. The cops seized a knife from Jason Young's car too and there was no evidence of any cuts or stabs on MY's body. I'm sure they wondered why he had pruning shears while living in an apartment.

Yeah, what do you do with pruning shears except prune shrubs?

....ummm...I do....is that really weird? :waitasec:
I didn't think it was outrageous until judged in comment above.

Well CocoChanel, being a male, I can only guess. Not outrageous as you say, but that # seems to be high to me.
Notice they did not seize any other female garment. I doubt they would take undergarments from his wife's drawer and nothing else.

Maybe KT's panties were missing???

Well CocoChanel, being a male, I can only guess. Not outrageous as you say, but that # seems to be high to me.
..... (respectfully snipped)

Thank you for that disclaimer JTF. That helps me understand ALOT. :doh:

Notice they did not seize any other female garment. I doubt they would take undergarments from his wife's drawer and nothing else.

Maybe KT's panties were missing???

They were not listed on the SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members