50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news has just inspired me to make my second donation of the day to TES. Just imagine the good TES could do with the $100K that's been squandered bonding Casey out.

Casey should buy a lottery ticket when she gets out -- she has to be the luckiest person out there right now. I'm speechless. Can't wait to hear ole Nancy Grace tonight.

Amen SailorMoon, she is a lucky girl.

I hope and pray that LE decides to drop the hammer BEFORE she gets out - Charge her already, I truly believe they have enough!

Wonder what LP will have to say about this? Plus who is going to provide the security? Hope NG picks up on this tonight as well.

It's like some kind of sick game between LE and Cindy...

LE: "We're taking her back to jail"
Cindy: "No you're not. I'll get someone to believe my BS, have her bond posted and have her out by tomorrow!"

Somehow, I had a feeling this was going to happen!!!
Oh, and I agree......:banghead::banghead::banghead:

wesh 2 just announced the same thing...that they confirmed it with OCSO but I can't find it on their website. Probably too early in the development. I was hoping it was misreported...sooooooo hoping it was misreported.

This news has just inspired me to make my second donation of the day to TES. Just imagine the good TES could do with the $100K that's been squandered bonding Casey out.

I am too! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, NOT CASEY!!!:banghead::banghead:

Cindy has been getting interview money, starting with Inside Edition and 20/20 more will follow.
IMO
ETA: Sorry, starting with PEOPLE

hm...let's step back and think for a moment...parents just hired a defense attorney for themselves and now Casey has been bonded out...theories?

Where are they getting the money to hire an attorney, let alone a top defense attorney?

I really think that there is more to this case than meets the eye. Someone is behind the scenes here... the Anthony's don't have much money from what I could tell. But who? And what is their motivation for bailing her out? Do they really think that she is going to lead us to Caylee, dead or alive? This is just ridiculous.

I bet all these media shows they are giving, somebody is paying Cindy. Everytime they have her on one of thier shows, what about was it the People magazine spread.

Anything for Casey, nothing for Caylee.

Lee has been calling LP remenber, he probably is calling all the ohters too.

This family is just disgusting.

This makes me sick, to say the least. I don't care about Casey's rights...at least, not when she chooses to play games with a child's rights. Casey brought all of this on herself...Caylee didn't. So, who is the victim here? Caylee. Casey can go straight to....:furious:

Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

Glad to see her called that "woman"...seems she's been treated as a child all this time. A woman who won't open her mouth and help her child. DISGUSTING. Glad they didn't call her mother. She's undeserving of that title, in my opinion.

How many more check charges can they pick her up for, late in the evening so she has another overnight?

And maybe it was a slow news day and the reporters all chipped in to get her out, that will keep them busy for a few days at least.

I saw LE needs to charge her or get off the pot. It sure seems to me if they are telling the truth about dead bodies and chloroform and hairs from a dead child they can sure arrest her for something more and put her back. take her back and try to get a no bail on her. Come on LE. Do something.

Anyone else think the new POWER lawyer might have something to do with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa