50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not defending Casey's bail out for financial gain, but I just thought I'd point out that Tricia will soon be advertising on this very forum--a forum designed for people who enjoy discussing crime. Will you also be boycotting this site to send a message to those companies who are, in essence, seeking to profit from the crimes that bring us here?

Again--I'm not defending this bail-out, I couldn't be more disgusted by it. Just had to get that thought out of my head.
Tricia hasn't killed anyone has she??? Not the same IMO.

The kidnappers of Caylee maybe are rich & wanted to
pay her back for keeping her trap shut for 30 days.
you know like they told her to when she met them in the park and they knocked her out and stole Caylee.

They wanted to pay her back for letting them get away...
and well. She did.:doh:

I'm not defending Casey's bail out for financial gain, but I just thought I'd point out that Tricia will soon be advertising on this very forum--a forum designed for people who enjoy discussing crime. Will you also be boycotting this site to send a message to those companies who are, in essence, seeking to profit from the crimes that bring us here?

Again--I'm not defending this bail-out, I couldn't be more disgusted by it. Just had to get that thought out of my head.

This website is helpful to victims...apples and oranges, IMO.

Is it possible for someone to go to court against the Anthonys to stop them from getting paid by media outlets

Instead force them to put any and all monies into an account for if Caylee comes home or when once her body is found to pay for the search and recovery?

I agree with your suggestion.
This is just beyond sick! I honestly can't believe this! What will it be next? The Anthony Family Reality Show?:doh:

And 20/20 is going to devote their show to the Anthonys spewing their vial spin and ridiculous lies? GMAB!

Something has to be done to stop this madness!!

Tiricia is only using ads to pay for the huge bill this site has to cost. She refuses to ask for donations. I would much rather see an ad than have this site not be here any more. I am sure she has expenses for her own family she has to pay. No I will not be boycotting this site. She is doing what she has to do to keep this board open.

And I certainly won't boycott this site either.

I wasn't pointing to Tricia as the one profiting from crime, but rather the companies who will advertise their products here. And please understand that I only wrote that statement as a purely intellectual argument. I meant no criticism of Tricia, this site, or anyone who participates here.

The kidnappers of Caylee maybe are rich & wanted to
pay her back for keeping her trap shut for 30 days.
you know like they told her to when she met them in the park and they knocked her out and stole Caylee.

They wanted to pay her back for letting them get away...
and well. She did.:doh:

Oh you mean those 2 scary women and their 3 kids?

I can't wait till Greta is done with the convention and gets back on board.

Sickening...
If ABC paid enough to get her out, so help me I will NEVER watch ABC again as long as I live. For that matter, whatever credent organization or interest DID make her release possible, I will forever hold them accountable in every fiscal way I can. God, if it's Geraldo and Fox, it will be painful but so be it!! I already stopped watching CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC and all of their subsidiaries and companies they own. I am basically down to FOX and avoiding all things Geraldo and as for what fills my pantry and toiletry cabinets and closets are mostly generic brand items! This hurts...this truly hurts my heart and makes my whole body hurt with pain. I don't think she should be out, as most of you feel and I am just nauseous with the atrocity of this case and I know Caylee is in heaven but we must have her body to make sure any and all connected with this pays and pays with their life! I can't look at any more pictures of her. I can't stop this overwhelming feeling in my soul and anger, sheer anger.

Dear Lord, please help us. I need to pray because I am so mad I can not hardly stand it right now and I'm starting to feel like I am going to have to turn this over to the Lord completely and not read another thing about this case. When the drama enters my world to the extent that I allow myself to be put in the state I am in right now, it's time to cut off the TV, internet and just get in touch with heaven.

I am sorry you wonderful people but I have to go. Hanna is coming, maybe Ike and Josephine and I can't live in this surreal world any longer. You are the greatest and Tricia, I am sending you a pm in regards to your pm to me. Help is on the way. I appreciate you all and feel some of you are angels, sent to this forum to soothe and help people keep calm and focused on the REAL victims and those that can no longer speak for themselves. Gosh, you are a wonderful group of people but I just hurt so bad right now..........
LynnAlone.jpg

Awe....I feel your pain...:blowkiss: we are all hurting for Caylee...

If there is a book or movie deal or paid interview I hope everyone will be as appalled about any of the Anthony's making money off Baby Caylee's death as we all were about OJ. I hope no books are bought, no movies attended, and no interview that pays is watched. I know I won't be a party to any of it. Do you really think there would be one word of truth in any of it?

I am in the back off media club. No coverage until charges are filed. That is the next thing I want to hear or see about this case.

It is sad the $50,000.00 wasn't donated to TM's organization instead. It could have been used to find children whose parents really want them or their little bodies found.

What a waste! Huge waste!!

This is all just my opinion.

Bravo! I'm with ya...

clap::clap::clap:

I wasn't pointing to Tricia as the one profiting from crime, but rather the companies who will advertise their products here. And please understand that I only wrote that statement as a purely intellectual argument. I meant no criticism of Tricia, this site, or anyone who participates here.

Oh okay, I apologize. I must have read your post wrong. I was hoping you didn't mean Tricia.

Very interesting post!!! But I don't think it is the crimes that bring us here as much as the desire to SOLVE the crimes. I guess that is how I see most, if not all, of the posters. I believe there is a difference in trying to solve the crime vs. just discussing the crime. Interesting point, though.

I wish these people who have $50,000 to throw around. Would give it to TES! In stead of bailing out Casey.

I totally got that you were making a pure, intellectual argument. :)

Cindy has already been on Access Hollywood and another tabloid television program.

I know they pay.

O.J. did that book from prison of letters people sent him while he was in jail before his trial. It was in collaberation with Schiller.

I don't remember the name of it.

I have idea what money making thing is being plotted out by whom...but from lawyers to the tabloids there are people willing to toady to Cindy's fantasies for sales & ratings.

IMO

They pay, pay alot, and hope it does not come back, not all, but most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels