Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
in this case there is little concrete of anything. time is of essence there is a missing child.casey is very close to lee and early on casey and lee spoke in some sort of code.so if anyone in the family were to be arrested i think the one who knows the inside story is lee. this is my oppinion. im just sleuthing to my best ability. i want to see little caylee home where she is safe. and WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET HER HOME im ok with that. please understand where i am coming from.
Well if that's the case...waterboarding is the answer. But, you see, if you do false arrests and torture and things like that in this case, then it can be done in any case, which means if, G-d forbid, one of your children gets in trouble, you'll need to expect the same.

Exactly. Casey was three when the Anthony's moved to Florida. Another incorrect post that will live on and on and on. lol.

UGH.. right.. Let's post what we know to be facts as best we can, or be able to back it up with a ref/link.. This case is really already full of enough gobbledygook

I think the only way that anyone could pursue libel or slander charges against anyone is if they actually stated as fact that they were guilty of commiting certain crimes and I think everyone here is giving their opinion.

Do you think making and cancellign appointments with Casey is a strategy? Maybe to get her to crack? I apologize if another person has brought this up.

With the continued and growing interest in this case and forum, I would highly suggest keeping personal info and pictures out of posts, your profiles and PM's. Try to avoid mentioning ages or dates of births of yourself or those in your families. Financial information such as mortgages you have or had and bankruptcies should be avoided as well. While these may make great examples to a point you are making and how you have knowledge of certain things from personal experience, this is the internet and you have no control over the hundreds if not thousands of people who search here and everywhere else for people to exploit. You wouldn't want your name, pictures or familiar information to end up in a craigslist whack posting or on a board (topix, sentinel and many others) that you aren't a member of.

Marly...If you keep this up...I think you may be closer to a courtroom than Lee. Luckily, misspelling is not a criminal offense.
lol im tired ive been up all night please excuse my spelling

Looking at Casey's photobucket it looks like Caylee pics were put on last. There more pics of her friends and partying then of Caylee:(

One thing that sets off a sociopath is rejection/abandonment.

But, actually...What is there to talk about...That will be taped?

One thing that sets off a sociopath is rejection/abandonment.

But, actually...What is there to talk about...That will be taped?
They could visit and ask how are you holding up, innocuous questions. But the Gp's and Lee want to know what Casey is holding back and the conversation is going to eventually end up at that subject so Casey and Baez don't want that possibility to occur.

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Well, I can tell you this. When I sat with the brother, Lee, he said that they didn't have any phone records from July 8 forward, but he said that's not much of concern to them, to the family, because they are concerned with the area between June 16 to about the 27th, when the car was left at the check-cashing facility parking lot. So they don't even have the records for that period, so I don't know how they can claim this. And the only records they have are the phone records from Casey Anthony's cell phone. They don't have any hard line records from where she was living or any other cell phone, so -- the records were cut off because her bill was not paid, which was to the tune of $724. So those records are now accessible even to Casey Anthony, only by search warrant.

VAN SUSTEREN: Are you able to -- do you have any information about the relationship that Casey might have -- because I know you've spoken to members of the family -- but the current situation between Casey and grandparents or her brother?

FUHRMAN: Well, I can tell you this. I think the brother is the closest to Casey, and maybe that might be because of age. But he seems to be the one that would be the best chance to of getting Casey to actually come clean with just exactly what she knows.

But I can tell you this. While I was still on the ground in Orlando, I talked to one of the immediate neighbors that is within earshot of the Anthony house, and he said that Casey Anthony had one hell of a temper. And he heard her swearing at her mother several times, so loud that he could hear it from his house, and that he would never talk to his parents that way. And he said even Father's Day weekend, that was going on. So whether that's true or not, it's something that he's observed and heard on repeated times. We'd never heard that before, and so that's interesting all unto itself.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the parents or the grandparents -- did they say anything to corroborate that, or Lee, or anyone say anything that would tend to corroborate the neighbor's statement?

FUHRMAN: No. Exactly the opposite. In fact, I asked Cindy Anthony and George if there was a fight that they had with Casey that weekend or any time close to the time when she took Caylee and left, and they absolutely said not. And that seems to be, you know, a direct conflict with a neighbor who on that weekend said that there was, you know, an argument.

I agree. I was questioning another poster who stated that Casey wasn't George's which I don't believe to be true. Poster said Lee was but Casey wasn't and that George didn't come in her life till she was three. I told the poster that Lee was the elder child.
thanx miss lisa! that must be where i read it.

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Well, I can tell you this. When I sat with the brother, Lee, he said that they didn't have any phone records from July 8 forward, but he said that's not much of concern to them, to the family, because they are concerned with the area between June 16 to about the 27th, when the car was left at the check-cashing facility parking lot. So they don't even have the records for that period, so I don't know how they can claim this. And the only records they have are the phone records from Casey Anthony's cell phone. They don't have any hard line records from where she was living or any other cell phone, so -- the records were cut off because her bill was not paid, which was to the tune of $724. So those records are now accessible even to Casey Anthony, only by search warrant.

VAN SUSTEREN: Are you able to -- do you have any information about the relationship that Casey might have -- because I know you've spoken to members of the family -- but the current situation between Casey and grandparents or her brother?

FUHRMAN: Well, I can tell you this. I think the brother is the closest to Casey, and maybe that might be because of age. But he seems to be the one that would be the best chance to of getting Casey to actually come clean with just exactly what she knows.

But I can tell you this. While I was still on the ground in Orlando, I talked to one of the immediate neighbors that is within earshot of the Anthony house, and he said that Casey Anthony had one hell of a temper. And he heard her swearing at her mother several times, so loud that he could hear it from his house, and that he would never talk to his parents that way. And he said even Father's Day weekend, that was going on. So whether that's true or not, it's something that he's observed and heard on repeated times. We'd never heard that before, and so that's interesting all unto itself.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the parents or the grandparents -- did they say anything to corroborate that, or Lee, or anyone say anything that would tend to corroborate the neighbor's statement?

FUHRMAN: No. Exactly the opposite. In fact, I asked Cindy Anthony and George if there was a fight that they had with Casey that weekend or any time close to the time when she took Caylee and left, and they absolutely said not. And that seems to be, you know, a direct conflict with a neighbor who on that weekend said that there was, you know, an argument.

I started a thread this morning with the link to last nights OTR.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68873

Mark Fuhrman drives me crazy. He always sounds so, I don't know. He always says "you know" or "uh" definitely not a great public speaker.

I think Casey was three when the family moved from Ohio to Florida. Or maybe it was when Cindy got her nursing license.

I remember Cindy saying that Caylee is the age that Casey was when they moved into that house... and she talked a bit about Casey having lived in that house since she was 3 years old.

thanx miss lisa! that must be where i read it.

I am unclear about your statement. I would like a link to your statement concerning Casey NOT being George's. Just to be clear... I believe that BOTH children belong to George AND Cindy.

Now that the neighbors have started talking, watch for a new dance move from George and Cindy about how all families have disagreements, but there's no significance to the fact that there was a very loud uh discussion on Father's Day.

Now that the neighbors have started talking, watch for a new dance move from George and Cindy about how all families have disagreements, but there's no significance to the fact that there was a very loud uh discussion on Father's Day.

Some disagreements over toppings on pizza can get pretty heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500