Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd how Caylee was gone for 31 days and Judge Perry has been Judgin for 31 years

Jean C. has an "exclusive" interview w/CM coming up . . . . hmmmm . . . . does anyone think that HHBP's comments about In Session yesterday was a subtle hint to the DT that he is also aware of their appearances on this show as well as the "48 hours" comment HHBP made last time they were in court? Here is the Judge clearly trying to do what is "right and just" and the DT continues to give interviews and "exclusive behind the scene's footage". WTH? Just speculating here but the comment that JB said yesterday that they had paid for transcription themselves . . . is the DT going to argue that they had to make enough $ from interviews to cover the costs of transcription services?

CM saying "for the first time she was hearing a Judge defending her rights. . . for the very first time!"
Most important thing in his courtroom is that she, kc anthony, get a fair trial

Oh Puleaaaaase! CM is saying for the first time, Casey heard the judge defending HER rights! That's why she cried.

Jean C. saying how sensitive CM is.

Jean C saying why are you so feisty to CM . . . he says he was 5'9" and 125# and was picked on

CM saying "for the first time she was hearing a Judge defending her rights. . . for the very first time!"
Most important thing in his courtroom is that she, kc anthony, get a fair trial

Jinx! :giggle:

CM looks forward to exposing hypocrites and liars. . . . you hold your cards close to your chest . . . know someone is going to lie and you get to expose them . . .

CM w/his wife @ home . . . footage from CM's home . . Jean C. talking about his life . . he was a high-school drop out. . . left school mid Senior year . . .went to military and came back and finished his school.

CM has been thru tough times. . . very humble beginning . . . he has a Florida southern accent. . . he is very emotional and sensitive . . . he wakes up thinking about this case . . . takes it extremely seriously and not being paid one red cent!

I have really tried to give a benefit of doubt to In Session's reporting - but have now crossed over to where many of our other WSers are - the bias is just too in your face to ignore.

Jean C makes CM sound like a loving teddy bear of a man fighting for justice for mistreated and mis charged innocents.

He says only 'old war horse' attorneys know the fun of holding the cards close to your chest when you know that a witness is lying and being able to call them out on the stand.

Jean C asked if he was going to do that with this case, and he says 'what do you think?'

geesh

Footage of Vinnnie interviewing Bob Kealing from WESH as they are walking down Hopespring drive . . . BK describing the scene of the home @ the time of a search for a missing girl . . .

@ what point do people start looking @ kc? . . . Talking about Duckett case where melinda duckett committed suicide and there were lies or inconsistancies in their stories . . . 31 days and kc never reported her missing

Remember when GA was out here with a hosing and hosing down people? BK talking about protesters all hours, there were children involved, it was amazing it got dangerous at times down here.

Why Caylee disappeared and was killed . . . depends on who's story you believe. What is the motive . . . a way to get back at her Mother . . . . BK saying Shirley P asking if kc hated her mom more than loved her daughter

Walking thru neighborhood started right by A's home and finish right by where remains were found . . .

kc's 31 day insanity . . AH & getting tattoos. . . . BK saying info came out in drips & drabs but people had a visceral reaction to her behavior . . . most of us would be pulling our hair out within 20 - 30 minutes if we had a child missing . . .

RK was out walking the neighborhoods and he checked meters that was well documented. There is nowhere to relieve himself except in the woods. they are standing @ the remains site . . . it was much more overgrown then . . . looked like the surface of the moon when they were done with it . . . it was absolutely ground zero for this case . . . what was here . . who put it here . . . kc was locked up since Oct 2008

Were you surprised the remains were found in this area? Looking back . . . No! this is where kc grew up she had familarity here . . .

this particular case has been blown up and out of proportion . . . she was a missing child first . . . they were going on the media on HLN needing the help and attention . . . @ center of it all . . . we collectively could have done better . . . she deserves it . . . .justice

Hello . . . Hello . . . (echo . . . echo . . . ) am I in here alone? I thought the jinx was for me and not you guys!

BK just gave the most unbiased and informative interview on In Session I've seen on this case. He was well informed - didn't seem pro anybody except pro Caylee - his last words were something like....we should have done better by this little girl.

Hello . . . Hello . . . (echo . . . echo . . . ) am I in here alone? I thought the jinx was for me and not you guys!

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, I had to walk away, but am back! So you are not alone! :giggle:

:seeya: wenwe! You are not alone--and you're doing a great job of narrating! (It's on my TV but I'm multi-tasking and DH is already teasing me that I have this case up on every available media device in the house... told him wait til next week!)

Thanks folks . . I am feelin the Love again!

Caller saying she has already made a decision that kc is guilty . . . talking head saying not that you can't find jurors that haven't heard of the case but ones who have not made up their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa