Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley P interview.......

www.wftv.com/pdf/18974289/detail.html

SP: Well she's telling me now really that uh, she did the 401K because three, a few years ago she had a problem with George.

pg. 23 lines 17- 21

YM: Well we know all about the problem with George too.
SP: Okay
SB: We know about the problem with George
YM: Yeah
SB: And it didn't have anything to do with the 401K at this point.

pg 45 line 23 on
YM: We knew that they have a problem with finances, and a lot of the things that even Rick was mentioning we knew about. But unfortunately, then you have you, you have Rick and Cin.......not Rick and Cindy, you have George and Cindy, "Oh well, you know it's not quite that." and uh we know they're going through some really, really tought times right now.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974289/detail.html%22]http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974289/detail.html[/URL
Shirley Plesea interview..about KC's pregnancy.... "Cindy acted like she didn't know."

Shirley discussing Cindy's comment to KC "I've already given you 30 days".......says..."That's about 20 days more than I'd of given her"
Need to look at activity 10 days after last Caylee sighting. Might be interesting. That's the 25th or 26th . Also....Lee made a comment to KC

SHirley...when asked if KC could do something to Caylee to spite Cindy........ "but how could the accident happen the very next day?" pg36

Shirley... "how could the body be deteriorating already in the trunk of the car? Doesn't it take more than one day to do that?" pg 38

But you have simply pointed out exactly what I was talking about - she is chatter boxing away with the quips but it's all about one upping CA - I don't see this as evidence to be presented at a trial at all. Basically she's sitting around saying her daughter is an idiot, isn't she?

I didn't hear or read any real distress that something may have happened to her little grand daughter Caylee - it was more about making I knew better critical comments. And where was her cat.

I did not see her as the sweet old dear everyone else did - at all.

I think ICA was afraid CA was going to blurt out her dirty little secrets (no job, lying, stealing, not graduating, etc) in front of Tony. ICA fed Tony a load of BS saying she went to Valencia, had a great job as an event coordinator, had a personal nanny, thousands in her bank account, etc.

CA was demeaning toward ICA in front of Jesse saying something like I don't know why you're with her, she has no job (and a few other things I can't remember). It was bad enough that Jesse felt he had to stand up to CA and tell her not to talk about Casey in that manner.

Casey was on her very best behavior in front of Tony and his friends...cooking, cleaning, buying food/beer for the house, sex, etc. In fact, one of his friends did an interview and he said he told Tony he needed to marry her up so she must have put on quite a show.

ICA did not want CA ruining her relationship with Tony by blurting out the truth and she did to some degree. CA told Tony that he better be rich because she'll rob you blind (paraphrasing).

If CA found ICA when Tony wasn't around, I think they would have had a massive fight. Both sides dropping the 'F' bomb to each other, CA threatening to take Caylee, ICA threatening the same.

I guess what I'm trying to say in way too many words is ICA wasn't afraid of Cindy. She was afraid of what Cindy might tell Tony. Take Tony out of the picture and Casey would have been ready for a knock down drag out fight with Cindy, then steal money from her the very next day.

IMO

Great observations - love the way you put it together - makes absolute sense.

This thread has a serious derailing problem. :banghead:

Steer it back ON TOPIC - TruTV/InSession Caylee Anthony coverage

If it goes OT again, we will start locking it and leaving it open only when In Session covers the case in real time.

The main things I got from CM's interview were :
1. This was a tragic accident
2. Bad things were going to come out about the Anthonys
3. Casey is a sweet, nice person, and is innocent
4. JB is being unfairly attacked by the press

Problem is, the only one I can agree with is number 2

Did anyone else notice that in part 4 of the CM interview at around 8:30 he says that Caylee's death was an accident that was unfortunate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500