Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting gets more bizarre everyday from InSessions. They were talking
about the protesters in front of Anthony home while the Ants were conducting a search for Caylee. I wasn't aware the Ants conducted any search for Caylee until their coverup stage and that was to cover for ICA.

Unfortunately, I am watching so not to miss the Appeals court decision

Do ya'll remember Cindy's tearful, voice-shaking announcement that she would knock on every door and search every nook and cranny? *eye-roll*

Geesh! This whole mess is such a fuster-cluck!

GA is on record saying that he saw them both the morning of the 16th. If we are to believe GA. Which I know is stretch.

But if we are to believe George... in his state deposition, he states that Cindy DID see Caylee the morning of June 16th, 2008... before she went to work that morning.

Yeah, I know! :banghead:

CM saying at least 2 legal analysts are jealous that they are not on this case. :lol:

Hmmmm.... wonder who he is talking about? :waitasec:

That's been driving me nuts LOL :maddening: I also thought he said there were 2 local analysts that wanted to be part of the defense team and were rejected.

I am also concerned about his comments about CA & GA.

I think maybe we are just put off by the Defense obviously flailing around knowing what a crushing experience the actual trial is going to be for them and for their defendant?

Cause I know I am thinking WTH :waitasec: by all this last minute in our face coverage....and thinking shouldn't you all be doing your last minute presentations - at least practicing and putting the final touches on everything? You are saying you are ready for trial? Huh? :waitasec: When in the past have we seen the Defense be prepared and ready........
(still waiting for an answer here...)

CRICKETS!:crazy:

If we completely remove the issue of duct tape from this case, does anyone else find it downright insulting to your intelligence to believe that Caylee's death might be attributed to "a tragic accident?"

In my opinion, there is no way that a mother who loves her child would not go to every length possible to seek help if there were "a tragic accident." Even to the point of knowing in her head that her child is dead, she would STILL make an effort to seek assistance just from the sheer horror and hysteria that would befall her--her heart would guide her actions.

In addition to those measly bits, I cannot fathom any mother sitting behind bars for nearly 3 years on first degree murder charges with a potential death penalty hanging over her head if the child for whose death she is being charged had died in "a tragic accident."

That mother would stand up and tell the truth, would accept her punishment (if any, given the accident theory), and would hang her head in sheer, everlasting grief.

Now, adding the duct tape back into the equation, there is NO WAY that I could be convinced that Caylee Marie Anthony's death was due to some (trumped up) "tragic accident."

I may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but I am far from an "idiot blogger," and cannot be led to believe something such as a "tragic accident;" the idea that CM thinks that story is going to fly is just sheer idiocy in itself.

Also if they are going to try and convince a Jury that she was afraid of her parents for one nanosecond they are going to have erase a lot of her conversations with them, on the phone, on video from the jail, by LE interviews with GA. They all show one thing,she dominated them and treated them both with nothing but contempt. She should have been knocked across the room years ago by GA when she spoke to her Mother the way she did.

That's been driving me nuts LOL :maddening: I also thought he said there were 2 local analysts that wanted to be part of the defense team and were rejected.

I am also concerned about his comments about CA & GA.

OT but I'd love to see John Morgan opine on the latest events.... now I'd pay to watch that. :innocent:

So what do you all think of Mr Mason saying near the end of the interview that IF they have to put on a defense they will /what was that about ? anyone? its after he speaks of enjoying, revealing hypocrits and lairs, seems to me he should start with his own team

I also couldnt believe him describing kc as a really nice human being im thinking WHAT !!!!(who just likes to kill children) and steal from her sick and aged grandparents she sound like a trip to me .... not

Someone asked this on my video and here is my answer
(worth almost :twocents: )
If he is delusional he might think the state would consider a plea. More than likely he meant either: If a mistrial has not been declared yet, or that the state won't have proven their case and they will rest without calling any witnesses. The latter is a defense tactic used to make juries feel the plaintiff has not proved their case and they have the burden of proof. JMHO, btw!

Also if they are going to try and convince a Jury that she was afraid of her parents for one nanosecond they are going to have erase a lot of her conversations with them, on the phone, on video from the jail, by LE interviews with GA. They all show one thing,she dominated them and treated them both with nothing but contempt. She should have been knocked across the room years ago by GA when she spoke to her Mother the way she did.

And she also told Lee that she guessed she was a "spiteful $itch" which I take as it was payback time for Cindy........that she would punish Cindy in the worse way she knew how........get rid of Caylee!!!

Does anyone know if Cindy's mother is going to testify?

So what do you all think of Mr Mason saying near the end of the interview that IF they have to put on a defense they will /what was that about ? anyone? its after he speaks of enjoying, revealing hypocrits and lairs, seems to me he should start with his own team

I also couldnt believe him describing kc as a really nice human being im thinking WHAT !!!!(who just likes to kill children) and steal from her sick and aged grandparents she sound like a trip to me .... not

Someone should warn him not to leave his checkbook lying around anywhere...

And she also told Lee that she guessed she was a "spiteful $itch" which I take as it was payback time for Cindy........that she would punish Cindy in the worse way she knew how........get rid of Caylee!!!

She is on the witness list, but I don't know how/when they decide who they will call.

He says in one of the clips with JC that when he was asked to take this case. He called JB, etc. they got to be friends, unfair media bias, etc. so he wanted to help with that. JB did not ask him to take the case, so who did?

Listen to part one again. CM states starting about 1:10 thru 2:1oish mark that JB did ask. (2:00 to 2:10 ) - 'he (meaning JB) wanted me to help more and so, I agreed to'

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_Mb1Mt0vb4&feature=related[/ame]

GA is on record saying that he saw them both the morning of the 16th. If we are to believe GA. Which I know is stretch.

It is pretty easy for George to say he was mistaken - it was another day and yes, ICA did storm out of the house after her argument with CA, taking Caylee with her - and there is that theory of the defense out the window.

Who is going to challenge George? ICA? Nope! CA - Nope! Cause she was in the bedroom and didn't see them actually leave.

Where did I get that last statement from? I made it up - but can you prove it wasn't true? See what I mean?

All evidence points to ICA.

I think Shirley Plesea was an interesting person for us to listen to and to read her emails. But seriously, wasn't she more worried about where her cat was when the LE were there than the fact her great grand daughter was missing/kidnapped/murdered?

I honestly don't know what, beyond an opinion or two, she really has to offer to the prosecution in this case.

I think Shirley Plesea was an interesting person for us to listen to and to read her emails. But seriously, wasn't she more worried about where her cat was when the LE were there than the fact her great grand daughter was missing/kidnapped/murdered?

I honestly don't know what, beyond an opinion or two, she really has to offer to the prosecution in this case.

Shirley P interview.......

www.wftv.com/pdf/18974289/detail.html

SP: Well she's telling me now really that uh, she did the 401K because three, a few years ago she had a problem with George.

pg. 23 lines 17- 21

YM: Well we know all about the problem with George too.
SP: Okay
SB: We know about the problem with George
YM: Yeah
SB: And it didn't have anything to do with the 401K at this point.

pg 45 line 23 on
YM: We knew that they have a problem with finances, and a lot of the things that even Rick was mentioning we knew about. But unfortunately, then you have you, you have Rick and Cin.......not Rick and Cindy, you have George and Cindy, "Oh well, you know it's not quite that." and uh we know they're going through some really, really tought times right now.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974289/detail.html%22]http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974289/detail.html[/URL
Shirley Plesea interview..about KC's pregnancy.... "Cindy acted like she didn't know."

Shirley discussing Cindy's comment to KC "I've already given you 30 days".......says..."That's about 20 days more than I'd of given her"
Need to look at activity 10 days after last Caylee sighting. Might be interesting. That's the 25th or 26th . Also....Lee made a comment to KC

SHirley...when asked if KC could do something to Caylee to spite Cindy........ "but how could the accident happen the very next day?" pg36

Shirley... "how could the body be deteriorating already in the trunk of the car? Doesn't it take more than one day to do that?" pg 38

You have to remember, if I am not mistaken, Tropical Storm Faye hit the day they interviewed Shirley. She had no power in her home and her poor cat was probably scared to death. She's an elderly woman and it's hard for them to deal with situations like that... especially alone. I felt for her. Add of the fact that her great granddaughter was missing, her granddaughter was in jail for lying to LE and child neglect and her own daughter was making everything worse. Add on the fact that her husband is ill and she more than likely has medical issues of her own.

I don't know how much different things are for her now? They could actually be worse. I just wish they could have her answer the question about Casey and Cindy's relationship... that Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee... that is one of the most powerful statements made in this entire case and from someone who KNEW them both. They can dismiss her after that one question. :innocent:

Maybe they will argue that going off on her own for 31 days gave her a sense of adulthood and freedom. Kind of how when you leave a abusive relationship you sometimes get this feeling of empowerment. I don't think it will fly, but they can try.

What I DO find weird is when CA came to Tony's house KC was scared. Per Amy, CA told KC to get her stuff and we are leaving. KC did just that. Acting like a child, got in the car as told. In my opinion, KC is scared of CA somewhat. I think CA thought she could bully KC into telling her where Caylee was and when KC would not give in, she KNEW something was wrong.

You have to remember, if I am not mistaken, Tropical Storm Faye hit the day they interviewed Shirley. She had no power in her home and her poor cat was probably scared to death. She's an elderly woman and it's hard for them to deal with situations like that... especially alone. I felt for her. Add of the fact that her great granddaughter was missing, her granddaughter was in jail for lying to LE and child neglect and her own daughter was making everything worse. Add on the fact that her husband is ill and she more than likely has medical issues of her own.

I don't know how much different things are for her now? They could actually be worse. I just wish they could have her answer the question about Casey and Cindy's relationship... that Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee... that is one of the most powerful statements made in this entire case and from someone who KNEW them both. They can dismiss her after that one question. :innocent:

ITA. Plus just wanted to add that Shirely has been through a lot with this family. She proboloy thought Caylee was in no danger and this was just KC being KC and telling lies. I think people were starting to think that KC sold or had given Caylee to someone for whatever reason.

Maybe they will argue that going off on her own for 31 days gave her a sense of adulthood and freedom. Kind of how when you leave a abusive relationship you sometimes get this feeling of empowerment. I don't think it will fly, but they can try.

What I DO find weird is when CA came to Tony's house KC was scared. Per Amy, CA told KC to get her stuff and we are leaving. KC did just that. Acting like a child, got in the car as told. In my opinion, KC is scared of CA somewhat. I think CA thought she could bully KC into telling her where Caylee was and when KC would not give in, she KNEW something was wrong.

I think ICA was afraid CA was going to blurt out her dirty little secrets (no job, lying, stealing, not graduating, etc) in front of Tony. ICA fed Tony a load of BS saying she went to Valencia, had a great job as an event coordinator, had a personal nanny, thousands in her bank account, etc.

CA was demeaning toward ICA in front of Jesse saying something like I don't know why you're with her, she has no job (and a few other things I can't remember). It was bad enough that Jesse felt he had to stand up to CA and tell her not to talk about Casey in that manner.

Casey was on her very best behavior in front of Tony and his friends...cooking, cleaning, buying food/beer for the house, sex, etc. In fact, one of his friends did an interview and he said he told Tony he needed to marry her up so she must have put on quite a show.

ICA did not want CA ruining her relationship with Tony by blurting out the truth and she did to some degree. CA told Tony that he better be rich because she'll rob you blind (paraphrasing).

If CA found ICA when Tony wasn't around, I think they would have had a massive fight. Both sides dropping the 'F' bomb to each other, CA threatening to take Caylee, ICA threatening the same.

I guess what I'm trying to say in way too many words is ICA wasn't afraid of Cindy. She was afraid of what Cindy might tell Tony. Take Tony out of the picture and Casey would have been ready for a knock down drag out fight with Cindy, then steal money from her the very next day.

IMO

1) We've got the sexual abuse by George and Lee.

2) We've got Casey telling Cindy about the abuse and instread of comforting Casey and doing something about the abuse... Cindy turns her back on an abused Casey and abuses her even more by ignoring the abuse and even blaming her for the abuse. Even asking Casey is that is why she is such a "*advertiser censored*."

3) Are we going to finally hear about the rumored fight on June 15th, 2008? The fight that had Cindy wrapping her hands around Casey's neck and choking her? They'll make it out to be an "attempted murder" on Cindy's part... maybe even blame her for the "neck breaking" searches.

4) They will say that Cindy was verbally, emotionally and mentally abusing Casey. That nothing was ever good enough for Cindy. They will prove (without any problem, imo) that Cindy Anthony is an extremely manipulative woman.

They are going to paint Casey as a severely abused woman who suffered all aspects of abuse known to man. Sexual, physical, verbal, mental and emotional.

Cindy and George are about to be raked over the coals and they know it. I do not believe that the defense has informed Cindy and George about their plans. They don't want Cindy and George to turn their backs on Casey and tell their side of the truth. I am almost willing to bet that they do not want Cindy and George in that courtroom during the trial... I think they are also going to ask for a mistrial because Cindy and George won't be able to help themselves by watching the trial at home when they are not supposed to be.

If we can just make it through jury selection without any hiccups... I will be surprised. Something feels really off right now??

Yes I feel in the pit of my stomach that something is "off" too,just waiting for a shoe to drop,hope I'm wrong,I want this trial to get going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname